UPPSC Admit Card 2016-17 is released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Download admit card of UPPSC recruitment 2016-17 to appear in exam. All candidates who have submitted application form on time can download UPPSC 2016-17 admit card at uppsc.up.nic.in in the first place. On the other hand, candidates who have qualified preceding round of selection can obtain call letter for following round such as interview. In order to download hall ticket, enter candidate registration number, date of birth, and gender. Carry it alongside other relevant documents on day of exam.
Get here complete details of UPPSC Admit Card 2016-17 and exam date.
UPPSC Admit Card 2016 – 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission issues all admit cards at uppsc.up.nic.in. Once they decide date of exam, the Commission activates link to download admit card a few days before exam. For the purpose of easily getting relevant UPPSC Admit Card 2016-17, check following table.
|Date||Advt Number||UPPSC Recruitment Notification||Admit Card|
|22/02/2017||A-2/E-1/2017||UP PCS Exam||Download here|
|07/11/2016||3/2016-17||Direct Recruitment||Regarding Interview Notice|
|27/09/2016||A-3/E-1/2016||UP Review Officer Recruitment Examination||Download here|
|29/07/2016||A-2/E-1/2016||UP Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam||Download here|
Candidates can download admit card / call letter from official website uppsc.up.nic.in. If you are unable to find the admit card you were looking for here, please visit uppsc.up.nic.in.
Note – The Commission makes available admit cards only if you submitted application form on time. In addition the Commission has accepted the form and not rejected it.
How to download admit card of UPPSC
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released UPPSC Recruitment 2016 2017 Admit Card at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Enter registration number, date of birth, gender to log in. If registration number is not known, it can be obtained using candidate name, father’s name, date of birth.
After entering all these details, click on Download Admit Card button.
Significance of UPPSC Admit Card 2016 – 2017
The Commission issues admit cards for the purpose of enabling applicants to appear in exam. Likewise, it releases interview call letter for letting qualified candidates appear in interviews. Chiefly following points explain the importance of admit card of UPPSC.
- It is important for candidates to carry admit card on day of exam / interview. In other words, the center will not allow entry to any test taker who does not have UPPSC admit card.
- Candidate will know of exam date and time from hall ticket. One must arrive on exam center on time.
- Equally important is that you will know exam center assigned through admit card of UPPSC.
All in all, the hall ticket / call letter / admit card is an extremely important document. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission shall release admit cards before exam. Then it is reponsibility of candidate to obtain it before exam / interview.