UPPSC Admit Card 2018-19: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the Assistant Prosecution Officer Prelims Examination UPPSC Admit Card 2018-19 in online mode at the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates who have submitted the application form on time can download the admit card from the link given on this page. In order to download hall ticket, enter candidate registration number, date of birth, verification code and gender. On the exam day, candidates must carry the admit card along with valid id proof. Get the complete details on UPPSC Admit Card 2018-19 from this page.
UPPSC Admit Card 2018-19
Admit Card is a crucial document as it works like a key to enter the exam hall. No candidate can enter the test centre without a valid admit card. So, candidates must make sure that they carry it on the exam day. Click on the links given below to download the UPPSC Admit Card 2018-19.
|Advt Number||UPPSC Recruitment Notification||Admit Card|
|A-5/E-1/2018||UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Examination||Click Here|
|A-1/E-1/2018||UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher 2018||Click Here|
|A-2/E-1/2018||UP PCS 2018||Click Here|
|3/2016-17||Direct Recruitment||Click Here|
Candidates can download admit card/call letter from official website uppsc.up.nic.in. If you are unable to find the admit card you were looking for here, please visit uppsc.up.nic.in.
How to download UPPSC Admit Card 2018-19
The admit card of the UPPSC is available over login. Candidates can follow the steps below to download the hall ticket.
- Click on the link given in the table above or visit the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Then, click on the relevant link of the admit card for which you have filled the application form.
- Now, enter the login details like registration number, date of birth, gender and verification code.
- After entering the details, click on the option of “Download Admit Card”.
- If the registration number is not known, it can be obtained using a candidate name, father’s name, date of birth.
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission releases UPPSC Recruitment Admit Card 2018-19 is going to appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of it to carry it on the day of the examination.
Note: The Commission makes available admit cards only if you submitted the application form on time. In addition, the Commission has accepted the form and not rejected it.
Details Mentioned on UPPSC Admit Card 2018-19
After downloading the admit card, candidates must carefully check that all details given on the admit card is correct as per their knowledge. The following details given below is going to be given on the admit card.
- Candidates’ Name
- Name of Parents
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Test Centre
- Duration of the exam
- Reporting time
- Complete address of the exam centre
- Exam Name
- General Instructions
- Commencement of the exam
- Exam Date
- Timings of Exam
What To Carry for UPPSC Admit Card 2018-19
The candidates can enter the test center if he or she carries the necessary documents for the exam. Without the relevant things, candidates are not eligible to appear for the exam. Check the list of things which candidates need to carry for the exam.
- UPPSC Admit Card in a printed Format
- A govt. photo Id proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport (Any), etc.
Significance of UPPSC Admit Card 2018-19
The Commission issues admit cards for the purpose of enabling applicants to appear in the exam. Likewise, it releases an interview call letter for letting qualified candidates appear in interviews. Chiefly following points explain the importance of admit card of UPPSC.
- It is important for candidates to carry admit card on the day of the exam and interview. In other words, the center will not allow entry to any test taker who does not have UPPSC admit card.
- The candidate will know of exam date and time from the hall ticket. One must arrive at the exam center on time.
- Equally important is that you will know the exam center assigned through admit card of UPPSC.
All in all, the hall ticket / call letter / admit card is an extremely important document. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission shall release admit cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to obtain it before examination or interview.