Bank of Maharashtra SO Result 2019 – The result will be declared on the official website (bankofmaharashtra.in). It will be in the form of a pdf file which can be downloaded. The eligible candidates are selected from among the total application forms received. The result will be formulated based on the marks scored in the Interview. The maximum marks assigned for the Interview is 100. The candidates will be recruited for posts of Law Officer, Security Officer, Fire Officer and IS Auditor. For more information on Bank of Maharashtra SO Result 2019 and selection procedure, vacancy details check this page.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Result 2019
The posting will be in any of the branches located in all the states and 4 Union territories. The total number of vacancy in total for all the posts is 43. The complete schedule for Bank of Maharashtra SO Result 2019 is given in the table below.
|Interview||To be announced|
|Result||TO be announced|
Result: Bank of Maharashtra SO Result 2019 will be available at bankofmaharashtra.in
How to Check Bank of Maharashtra SO Result 2019
The result will be released under the section of “current opening” in the official website of the bank (bankofmaharashtra.in). The names of the successful candidates will be mentioned along with the registration number of the candidate.
Steps to check the Result
- Open the official website or click on the link provided above.
- In the official website go to the career tab and then the option of current opening.
- Under the current opening click on Recruitment of Specialist Officers Scale II,II,IV option.
- All the notifications regarding this recruitment will open. A notification stating result will also be shown.
- Click on it and a pdf file will open containing the names of the selected candidates.
- Download this file into your device and search for your name.
After Declaration of Bank of Maharashtra SO Result 2019
After the final result of Bank of Maharashtra SO 2019 is declared the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit. The merit will be formulated based on marks scored in Interview solely. The selected candidates will join as the officer to which post they have applied. Initially, the candidates will be selected on a probation period of 12 months (one year of active service). The probation period will start to form the date of joining.
Probation and Service Bond
|Amount in Rs||Minimum Service Bond|
|Rs 2.00 Lakh||1 Year|
The confirmation of newly recruited Officers will be subject to satisfactory completion of stipulated probation period.
Bank of Maharashtra SO 2019 Selection Procedure
The applicant’s eligibility will be checked through the documents sent along with the application form and the candidates will be shortlisted based on that and admit card will be issued. The selected candidates will be called for the Interview rounds. However, you must note that the selection process may change and the Bank can opt for examination and another process in case the ratio of number of vacancies to the number of eligible applicants exceeds 1:4. But as per now, only Interview is going to be conducted and if any changes may happen you will be notified via official website/email in advance.
The final selection will be on the basis of Interview only and the total marks alloted for Interview are 100. Candidates have to secure minimum marks as mentioned below.
|Category||Marks out of 100|
The candidates have to bring the documents, the photocopy of which they submitted during the application process at the time of Interview. The documents at this point of time have to be bought in original.
Vacancies and Pay Scale Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment
The number of vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of the Bank, subject to availability of suitable candidates. The total vacancies are 43 and distributed as follows.
Abbreviations Stands for –
- SC – Scheduled Caste.
- ST – Scheduled Tribe.
- OBC – Other Backward Classes.
- UR – Un reserved.
- PWD-Persons With Disability.
- VI- Visual Impaired.
- HI- Hearing Impaired.
- OC- Orthopaedically Challenged.
- ID- Intellectual Disability.
- The reservation for PWD is on horizontal basis. The selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz. SC/ST/OBC/UR) to which they belong.
Note: Upper age is relaxable by 1 year in case of candidates possessing LL.M degree and 2 years in case of Ph.D in law.
The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank. So the candidates must be ready to relocate if the case arises. On selection, the candidates are given the pay according to the scale II or scale III post as follows.
- Scale – II : 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950.
- Scale – III : 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490.
Apart from this basic pay officers are entitled to receive DA, HRA & CCA in a Metropolitan centre. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. In addition, quarter facility (in lieu of HRA, wherever provided) for officers, conveyance, Medical Aid, LTC and retirement benefits are admissible as per rules of the Bank.
Job Profile / Responsibilities
Law Officers in Scale – II
- To deal with legal issues related to Bank including opinion on legal matters, drafting / approving of documents, to support in recovery through implementation of various laws, guiding / handling on other legal issues viz., Labor Law, commercial law etc
Security Officers in Scale- II
- Monitoring Security and Fire Safety of the Bank, Liaisoning with Police & other security Officials, Training Armed Guards etc.
- Work related to development and security arrangements in case of need and allied activities.
- Any other developmental work assigned to him/her based on administrative requirement of the Bank for business growth and development.
Fire Officer in Scale – II
- Fire Officer will be responsible for upkeep of Fire Extinguishers, Fire Hydrant Systems, Fire Alarm Systems and other Fire and Safety related equipments. Also the officer will be responsible for conduct of Fire Audit of all branches, offices and currency chests of the Bank.
Information System (IS) Audit Officer in Scale – III
The Information Systems Auditor will primarily be responsible for conducting or arranging for the conduct of Information Systems (IS) Audits. The frequency of system audits will be as follows.
|Critical||6 months||1 months|
|High||9 months||1 months|
|Medium||15 months||2 months|
|Low||18 months||2 months|
A. For unreserved category there are 13 vacancies in the post of Law Officer.
A. The bond period of 1 year is mandatory for every new candidate. If the candidate leave before completing the 1 year he/she will have to pay the bond amount of Rs 2.00 Lakh.
A. For the SC category the marks required to clear the Interview is 45. However candidates must note that mere clearing the cut off does not guarantee that you are selected. It only means that you will be placed on the merit list but the selection will done in sync with the number of vacancies and the order of merit.