UPPSC AE Answer Key 2020 – Public Service Commission (PSC) releases answer key for UPPSC AE exam. The answer key releases on the official website uppsc.up.nic.in in online mode. Using UPPSC AE Answer key candidate can estimate the marks and chances of qualifying the exam. Candidates can download the answer key from this page also. Continue to read the article to know about marking scheme, how to download it from this page.
UPPSC AE Answer Key 2020
Some coaching centers also releases the answer key just after the commencement of the exam. However, the official source release answer key within one week from the completion of the examination. Check the UPPSC AE Answer key schedule from below.
|Examination date||To be Announced|
|Release of Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Result declaration||To be Announced|
Answer Key : Candidate will be able to download the UPPSC AE Answer Key 2020 from the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
How to download UPPSC AE Answer Key 2020?
To know about the correct answers download the UPPSC AE Answer key by following the steps written below.
- Step 1 – Candidate visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Step 2 – From the homepage of the website click on the “View Answer Key/sheet”.
- Step 3 –The answer key will display on the screen.
- Step 4 – To download the answer key click on the download option.
- Step 5- Open the downloaded answer key to check the correct answers and to calculate the marks.
UPPSC AE Answer Key 2020 – Marking Scheme
UPPSC follow this below written marking scheme while calculating the score of the candidate.
- For every correct answer candidate will get 3 marks
- Deduction of 0.33 marks on every incorrect respnse
- For unattempted question, no marks will add or deduct.
How to use UPPSC AE Answer Key 2020?
Before using answer key candidate must open the marking scheme for calculating the marks. Follow the procedure to calculate the marks.
- Step 1 – Open the downloaded UPPSC AE Answer key 2020.
- Step 2 – Match the marked answers with the downloaded answer key.
- Step 3 – Give marks as per the above-written marking scheme for every question.
- Step 4 – At last, calculate the marks as per the formula mentioned below.
Formula – (3x correct answers) – (0.33 x incorrect answers)
UPPSC AE Result 2020
After the commencement of the exam, UPPSC prepares the result. Qualified candidates of the written are called for the Interview round. The final result is prepared on the basis of the written exam and the interview round. The result releases in online mode on the official website. UPPSC also releases the list of the rejected candidates along with the shorlisted candidates.
About UPPSC AE
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts examination for recruitment of various posts. UPPSC has released total of 712 vacancies for Assistant Engineer (AE) posts in various departments for 2020. To shortlist the eligible candidates UPPSC conducts entrance exam known as the UPPSC AE exam. The selection of the candidate is done on the basis of overall performance in both the written exam and interview round. The candidate has to clear every stage of the recruitment process.
UPPSC AE 2020 Answer Key Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : A deduction of 0.33 marks is done for every incorrect answer.
Ans : As for now the release date of the answer key is not announced yet. The candidate has to keep a check on the official website for it.
Ans : Officially no information has been released yet. In case of any information for the same releases, the candidate can check from this page.