UPPSC AE Result 2020 – Public Service Commission, Prayagraj (PSC) declares the result of the UPPSC AE exam. The result releases in the online mode. Candidates can get access to result from the official website i.e, uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates can check the result with the help of the Roll number and date of birth/password. UPPSC AE 2020 Result is declared after the release of the answer key. Candidates are recruited only after clearing both written exam and interview round. Check the complete details of UPPSC AE result 2020 from this page.
UPPSC AE Result 2020
The shortlisted candidates are appointed in different departments for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE). Check the schedule from below table.
01 Nov 2020
|Result declaration||To be Announced|
Result : Candidates can check the UPPSC AE Result 2020 from the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
How to Retrieve Roll No to check UPSEE AE Result 2020?
UPPSC provides the facility to candidates of retrieving the examination roll number. Follow the below written procedure in order to check the roll number.
- Step 1 – Go to the official website of UPPSC.
- Step 2 – From the candidate, segment click on the “Know your Roll Number”.
- Step 3 – Enter the details like Registration number as mentioned in the application form, Date of birth, gender, etc.
- Step 4 – After filling the details click on the validate button.
How to check the UPPSC AE Result 2020?
To check the UPPSC AE 2020 result follow the procedure given below.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Step 2 – Click on the UPPSC AE result from the candidate segment.
- Step 3 – After it, enter the details like roll number and password/date of birth.
- Step 4 – The result will display on the screen.
- Step 5 – Save or download the same as it can be required at any stage of the recruitment process.
UPPSC AE Result 2020 – Selection List
After completion of both the written exam and interview round the selection list releases. UPPSC releases the final list of those candidates who qualify all the rounds by passing the eligibility criteria. The selection list releases on the official website of UPPSC. Candidates can check the same from this page also. Details like roll number/ registration number, candidate’s name are written in the merit list.
UPPSC AE 2020 Qualifying Cutoff
To qualify the exam candidate has to attain minimum qualifying marks set by the UPPSC Commission authority. Candidate can check the category wise qualifying marks from below.
|SC & ST||35%|
Candidate must note that if any candidate fail to score the minimum marks written above in the table. In that case the candidate name will not be written in the merit/selection list.
UPPSC AE 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates have to clear the below stages to get selected in the recruitment drive.
- The candidate first has to qualify the UPPSC AE 2020 written exam. The exam consists of two papers namely Paper 1 and Paper 2. A total of 250 multiple choice questions are asked in the exam for 750 marks. The questions include of the following subjects – General Hindi, General Studies and topics from Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Agriculture engineering.
- Candidates who qualify the written exam are called for the second round which consist of Interview. In this candidate has to carry all the necessary documents in both the original and self-attested manner.
- Selection list releases after the commencement of both these rounds. Those who qualify the rounds as per the qualifying marks and passing all the criteria of eligibility gets selected.
About UPPSC AE
Public Sevice Commission (PSC) has released online recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer (AE) posts. The number of vacancies released are 712 for the AE post in various departments. To fill the post of Assistant Engineer Public Service Commission conducts the written exam and interview. Candidate has to clear both the rounds inorder to get shortlisted for the post/job.
UPPSC AE 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can check the result from the official website or from this page also.
Ans : The pay scale is Rs 15,600 – 39,100 and Rs. 5400 is Grade pay.
Ans : The interview round is for 100 marks.