UPPSC RO ARO Application Form 2016 is available on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Interested candidates can apply online as per the given schedule. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying.
Candidates who are ready to apply are requested to read the instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility criteria before filing the application form.
UPPSC RO ARO Application Form 2016
UPPSC RO ARO Application Form 2016 is now available on the official website of the UPPSC. Candidates can apply online from the official website. Direct link to fill the application form is also available on this page.
|Start Date of Registration||27 Sep 2016|
|Last Date of Registration||24 Oct 2016|
|Last Date of Online Fee Deposition||24 Oct 2016|
|Last Date of Application Form submission||27 Oct 2016|
Link to fill the UPPSC RO ARO Application form 2016 is given below. To avoid rush, candidates are requested to fill their Application on or before the last date of application.
Apply Online here:- Click here to fill the UPPSC RO ARO Application Form 2016.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of the submission of application form.
|Category||Exam Fee||Online Processing Fee||Total|
|SC/ST||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 125/-|
|UR/OBC||Rs. 40/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||NIL||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
How To Apply?
1. Click on the above link to fill the Application form.
2. Click on “All Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
3. Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”
For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with pink color background are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate.
The Application submission of form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”
4. Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission. (Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information)
5. After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slipwhere you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
6. After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation” and enter your Registration No, Date of Birth and Gender then click to Proceed for Payment option.
7. After depositing the required fee by any one of the prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed alongwith detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
8. Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
9. Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
10. Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some your personnel details that you filled during registration process.
Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png) format of size not exceeding 20 KB each.