UPPSC RO ARO Application Form 2018 is now available on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Interested candidates can apply online as per the given schedule. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying. Candidates who are willing to apply are requested to read the instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility criteria before filing the application form. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of the submission of application form.
UPPSC RO ARO Application Form 2018
UPPSC RO ARO Application Form 2018 is now available on the official website of the UPPSC. Candidates can apply online from the official website. Direct link to fill the application form has also been provided on this page.
|Start Date of Registration||30 Dec 2017|
|Last Date of Online Fee Deposition||25 Jan 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form submission||30 Jan 2018|
- Application Form: Click here to download or to apply online for the UPPSC RO ARO Application Form 2018.
- Important Notice: Click here to check the notice.
In the ON-LINE Application process, after completing the procedure of first stage, Category wise prescribed examination fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage. The prescribed fee of preliminary examination for different categories is as under:
|Category||Exam Fee||Online Processing Fee||Total|
|SC/ST||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 125/-|
|UR/OBC||Rs. 40/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||NIL||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
How To Apply?
- Click on the above link to fill the Application form. The direct link will be given here when the admission portal opens.
- Log on http://uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Click on “All Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with pink color background are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up are written which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
The Application submission of form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission. (Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information)
- After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take the print for future reference.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation” and enter your Registration No, Date of Birth and Gender then click to Proceed for Payment option.
- After depositing the required fee by any one of the prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some your personal details that you filled during registration process.
Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png) format of size not exceeding 20 KB each.
Guide Lines for Scanning Photograph with Signature
- Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
- Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
- The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned, and stored in* .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .png format on local machine.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB.
- If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. colors etc., during the process of scanning.
- The application has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identify, it must be
genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
- The signature must be signed only by the Applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the Applicant’s signature on answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall
Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.