UPSC CAPF 2018 Online Application Form has been released for the candidates. The candidates who are eligible to apply for the post can fill the application form from the official website at www.upsconline.nic.in the candidate needs to pay the application fees of Rs. 200/- for GEN/OBC. However, the candidates who belong to SC/ST category and female candidates are exempted to pay any examination fees. Check complete details on UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Form from this page.
UPSC CAPF 2018 Online Application Form
Application Form for UPSC CAPF 2018 is released online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
|The online application begins||25 Apr 2018|
|Last date to fill Application Form||21 May 2018|
|Payment of application fees||Till 21 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for UPSC CAPF 2018.
Official Website: www.gov.nic.in.
Steps to fill the Application Form
All the Candidates will be required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions will be available on the above-mentioned website. The application will be completed in Five Stages:-
- Enter the details
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Aadhar number
- Marital status
- Physically challenged
- Do you belong to the minority group
- Fee remission allowed
- Educational qualification
- Address communication details
STAGE II Payment
The payment can be paid through online net banking or through credit cards/debit cards. Candidates will be required to pay a sum of Rs. 200/- except the Female/SC/ST candidates. These candidates are exempted from fee payment. The rest of the applicants are advised to pay the fees either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
STAGE III Choice of centre
The candidates will be allowed to pick a centre of their choice. They will require to pick any centre in accordance with their preference. The applicants are informed that however, in most of the cases the centre allocated to the candidates as per their choice there are only a few cases when the centre is allocated other than the picked one. This might happen due to non-availability of the centre.
To pay the fee in cash, the candidate should take a printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate can reach the nearest SBI branch to deposit fee after 24 hours of generation of challan. Please also note that the “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of May 20, 2018. However, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before may pay at the counter of SBI Branch after the link has been de-activated.
STAGE IV Photo and Signature upload
When the candidates reach this part of the application they will ensure that they have the scanned images of their photograph and their signature.
Please note the dimensions of the images should be as mentioned.
The photograph to be uploaded
- The uploaded photograph should be in JPG format.
- The size of the file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 3 kb
- The resolution must be 140-pixel height by 110-pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
Signature to be uploaded
- The uploaded signature in JPG format.
- The size of each file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and
- Resolution 110-pixel height by 140-pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
STAGE V Declaration
The candidates will be required to consent to the rules laid by the exam conducting body. The application will not proceed any further the candidate consent to the rules by ticking mark on the option under “I Agree”. Candidate must ensure that the information supplied by him is true in all respects or else the application will be rejected. Please note that after the final submission of the application, no correction/modification shall be allowed
Instruction for the candidates for form filling
- Applicants applying for UPSC CAPF 2018 recruitment must read the information available on the site at upsconline.gov.in.
- The applicants are also informed that once the application is submitted there will be no provision for online editing facility made available for the candidates. Therefore you are advised to fill the details with all the care
- Please note that the form for Online Application Form is available in both languages:- English and in Hindi Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
- The filling of online application contains two parts.
Part I Registration- candidates here will all the basic information. On submission of these details, candidates must check that all the details are correct in all order.
Part-II Registration- filling up Payment details. The candidates exempted from application fee will move to next step. After this the candidate will select the examination centre, uploading of Photograph and Signature and agreeing to the declaration.