UPSC CAPF 2018 Online Application Form – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the DAF on January 14, 2019 at upsc.gov.in. The qualifiers have to fill the application form to appear in the following stages of recruitment. The last date to fill the DAF is January 28, 2019. The direct link for UPSC CAPF DAF has been provided here. The candidates who have qualified the examination and had their name in CAPF result can fill this form. It is mandatory to fill this form to appear in the successive stages of recruitment. The entire process of filling DAF has been provided here. Check complete details on UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Form from this page.
UPSC CAPF 2018 Online Application Form
Along with DAF, the candidates have to submit some essential documents. The same documents should be produced at the time of interview.
|UPSC CAPD Application Form 2018||Dates|
|The online application begins||25 Apr 2018|
|Last date to fill Application Form||21 May 2018|
|Payment of application fees||21 May 2018|
|Commencement of DAF||14 Jan 2019|
|Last Date to submit Detailed Application Form||28 Jan 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for UPSC CAPF DAF 2018.
Essential Documents to Fill UPSC CAPF Detailed Application Form 2018
The candidates have to upload the following documents while filling the DAF.
- One valid id proof anyone
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Educational Institution/Office ID Card
- Or any other Photo ID Proof issued by Central/State Government)
- OBC performa by OBC candidate along with application form.
- Documents to prove educational qualification
- Caste Certificatre
- Domicile certificate
- Disability Certificate
How To Fill DAF of UPSC CAPF 2018?
The qualifiers of written examination have to fill the DAF the steps below.
- At first, click on the above link, that redirects to the page similar page as the image below.
Here click on the link which says “Create Registration Account by clicking here“.
A new page opens which contains the several text fields where candidates have to fill the following details.
- Roll number
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Alternate email address
All of them have to be filled with accurate information.
- When your registration will complete you have to fill the application form after doing the fresh login.
- The page will ask for the login credentials which are Roll number, password, and captcha.
- After login, the candidates have to upload all the documents mentioned above (if applicable).
- At last, they have to submit the application fee, in any of the available modes.