UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 – Revised Answer Key for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 released. Candidates can check the Answer Key below. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission rolled out vacancies for Junior Assistant & Clerk against 548 posts and Junior Assistant against 115 posts. Only Indian citizen are eligible to apply online. All the candidates who are interested and want to join/working with Uttar Pradesh Government can check all the details like application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, selection process and other important information through this page below.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Advt No. 26-Exam/2016 dated on 22/12/2017 for Recruitment of Junior Assistant & Clerk posts against 548 vacancies
#2 Advt No. 01-Exam(S.S)/2017 dated on 18/01/2017 for Recruitment of Junior Assistant posts against 115 vacancies.
|Advertisement for Junior Assistant & Clerk||Click Here|
|Advertisement for Junior Assistant||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Question Paper||Click Here|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 Revised Answer Key Released
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17
Vacancy Details for Junior Assistant & Clerk
Total No. of Vacancies – 548
- Gen – 298
- SC – 104
- ST – 136
- OBC – 548
Vacancy Details for Junior Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies – 115
- Gen – 0
- SC – 56
- ST – 16
- OBC – 43
Age limit (As on 01.07.2016) – Between 18 years to 40 years
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized Board / Institutes.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selection on the basis of Written Examination, Typing Test on Computer or Laptop followed by Interview. To know about the complete selection process candidates refer advertisement attached above.
- General/OBC – Rs. 160 (General Category is only applicable for Junior Assistant & Clerk posts recruitment)
- SC/ST – Rs. 70
- PH – Nil
How to Apply – Application Form for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 can be filled online at official website of UPSSSC.
|Event||Junior Assistant & Clerk||Junior Assistant|
|Online Registration start from||22 Dec 2016||18 Jan 2017|
|Online payment starts||24 Dec 2016||20 Jan 2017|
|Last date for registration||12 Jan 2017||07 Feb 2017|
|Online payment submission end||09 Feb 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application form||11 Feb 2017|
|Date of Examination||04 Jun 2017||–|
|Date of Admit Card||23 May 2019||–|
|Date of Written Examination||31 May 2019||–|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form
Application form for UPSSSC JA Recruitment 2016-17 for the various posts can be filled online from official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete information and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form. The direct link to fill the Application form is given below.
Get UPSSSC JA Application Form 2017 here – Click here to Fill the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
Application Process is over for JA Clerk Recruitment.
Get UPSSSC JA Clerk Application Form 2016-17 here – Click here to Fill the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Clerk Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form.
Note – No Vacancies for General (UR) Category for Junior Assistant posts.
|Category||Application Fee||Online Portal Fee||Total|
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Log on http://upsssc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the Leading News Papers and also available in the“ Notifications/Advertisements” in Candidate segment page.
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
- Candidate BasicRegistration form: Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. On next working day after 2:00 PM you have to go through via “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI)
- Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for CandidateRegistration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button.
Candidates who are participating the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Clerk Recruitment 2016-17 & UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 process can check the following criteria:
- Candidates should have passed 12th class from the UP Board or its equivalent.
- Hindi Typing – 25 WPM
- English Typing – 30 WPM
- DOEACC CCC Certificate or its equivalent certificate
Age Limit – Candidates should have completed the age of 18 years but not more than the age of 40 years as on 01.07.2016. Candidates not born before 02.07.1976 and after 01.07.1998 are not eligible.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of following rounds. Candidates who have download their Admit Card and have appeared in the Examination held by UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission can check their Result and Qualified candidates in the examination will be called for the next round of selection.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
After the completion of Application process candidates will have to appear in the written examination as per schedule date. Candidates who clear this stage of Written Examination will be shortlisted for the Typing Test which will be followed by Personal Interview.
All the candidates who are qualified all the rounds mention above will be directly called by the commission for Document verification. Candidates will have to clear all the stages of selection process for the joining in the various department of Uttar Pradesh State as Junior Assistant Position.