|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
UPSRLM AFC Result 2017 is declared online. Candidates who have appeared for UPSRLM AFC Written Examination, can check result to know marks obtained and qualifying status. AFC India Limited will recruit meritorious candidates to 591 vacancies in various Posts.
Latest: Result (Rank Detail) for State level / District level has been declared. Candidates kindly wait for Rank List of Block Level.
Get all the information about UPSRLM AFC Result 2017 on this page below.
|Date of Exam for State Level Posts||09 & 10 Jan 2017|
|Date of Exam for District Level Posts||23 Jan 2017|
|Date of Exam for Block Level Posts||24 & 25 Jan 2017|
Expected Schedule for Next Phase of Selection Process
|List of successful candidates for interview||14 Mar 2017|
|Interviews for state level posts||18 to 19 Mar 2017|
|Interview for District Level Posts||21 to 24 Mar 2017|
|Interview for Block Level Posts||25 to 29 Mar 2017|
|Final results of the selection process||After completion of the interviews|
UPSRLM AFC Result 2017
UPSRLM AFC Written Examination 2017 was conducted as per the schedule. Candidates can check the result on the official website of AFC India Limited. For your convenience direct link to check the UPSRLM AFC written examination Result 2017 is given below.
Get Here UPSRLM AFC Result 2017: Click here to view Result for UPSRLM AFC Recruitment 2017 for State level / District level.
Check Your Venue and timing of GD and Interview for state level, Click here.
Selection will be done on the basis of the Screening, Written Examination and Interview.
Following screening criteria will be followed for screening the applications.
- For each post applicants may be screened for written examination on basic of prepared merit.
- The screening will be done on basic of essential, desirable qualification and required experience.
- In order to prepare merit list of candidates, percentage of marks obtained in essential qualifications.
- Weightage of marks obtained in essential qualifications examinations for preparing merit list will be as bellow:
- Required minimum qualification – 60%
- Desirable qualification – 10%
- Experiences – 30%
- The prepared cutoff merit list will be uploaded on website for each category.
- The separate merit list for each category will be prepared according cut of marks & will be uploaded on website.
- The prepared merit list is only for issuing examination admit card.
- Applicant not qualified in screening norms for examination will be uploaded on website with complete reasons.
- After submission of application form registration number may be used for further communication by each candidate to know the information regarding merit, admit card etc.
Counselling / Village Immersion / Interview
- Merit list of candidates will be prepared after examination.
- Maximum 10 candidates will be invited for counseling from the prepared merit list for each post.
- At time of counselling candidate has to present his/her original certificates & other documents.
- After checking of original document candidate may be allowed for village immersion.
- After successful complication of village immersion interview may be conducted and information regarding interview date and time will be provided.
- The final merit list of candidates will be prepared on the weightage of norm provided by UPSRLM which is as follows:
- State Level
Qualification & Experience – 45%
Subject Writing (Descriptive Test) – 15%
Group Discussion – 15%
Personal Interview – 25%
- District & Block Level
Educational Qualification – 40%
Written Test – 40%
Village Immersion – 10%
Personal Interview – 10%
- State Level
- Final list of selected candidate will be prepared along with waiting list of 1:1 for each post which will be uploaded on website.