UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus 2019 – The official syllabus will be released by the UPSSSC on its official website which is (upsssc.gov.in). The UPSSSC will conduct entrance exam for the selection of Assistant Boring Technician. There are 486 vacancies in total. The questions in the entrance test will be asked according to the syllabus prescribed by the UPSSSC. For more information on UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus 2019 and exam pattern, how to prepare etc read this article.
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus 2019
The entrance exam consists of questions from the subjects like Mathematics, general knowledge etc. The syllabus of the exam will be same as that of the course of the qualifying examination. The level of the questions asked in the mathematics will be that of class 10th. The syllabus can be used to prepare effectively for the entrance test. As far as now the official syllabus has not been released. As soon as it is released it will be updated here. Below we have given the expected syllabus so that you can prepare to some extent until the official syllabus is released.
(Syllabus given below is not the official syllabus and is given for reference purpose only!. As soon as the official syllabus is released it will be updated here.)
- Number Systems
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Elementary Statistics
- Age Calculations
- LCM and HCF
- Speed, Time and Distance
The questions in this part are based on the trade of the candidate. The questions will be asked from the prescribed trade.
- Culture and Religion
- Award and Authors
- Soil & Rivers
- Heritage and Arts, Dance and History
- Current Affairs
- Sports – Tournaments and Sportsperson
- Nutrition and Disease
- Famous Personalities
Note: The syllabus given above is not the official syllabus. It is a expected syllabus based on previous paper trends. Use it for reference purpose only.
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Pattern
The entrance exam consists of objective type MCQs which need to be solved in either Offline/online mode. The exam pattern for this year has not been announced officially yet but it is expected to be same as the previous years. The exam pattern as per the previous years notifications is given below.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions|
|Name of the Subject||No. of Marks|
Duration: The exam duration will be of 2 hours.
Question Type: Multiple Type Questions (MCQ)
Preparation Tips for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician
The candidate can use the syllabus and the exam pattern to effectively prepare for the exam. To start the preparation candidates must check the syllabus and analyse with what topics he/she is comfortable and with what not comfortable. After this note down the topics you need to completely learn from scratch, topics which you need to brush and topics you need only practice. Now after doing all this follow the steps given below.
- Start with the topics you don’t know entirely and build your concepts. Don’t rush in this part of your preparation and take your time to build the concepts.
- Next practice some questions on the topic and be done with that.
- Take up the topics you know moderately now and brush up your concepts by revising some concepts and doing practice questions. Don’t use much time on this.
- Now for the part you are already comfortable with just practice some questions.
- Now after you have done all this, start giving mock test or past year papers.
- Solve one paper and analyse it. Select the topics you were not able to solve correctly or didn’t attempted at all. Revise those topics and give a mock again.
- Repeat the process again. The more number of papers you give and analyse them, the more good your preparation will be.
- Always remember, merely giving the mock will not increase your learning. You have to analyse it and improve your knowledge to take the benefit out of it.
Books for Preparation
The books are a important part of your preparation. You must decide on a good author’s book and complete it. Also you need to revise the book atleast two times to gain the conceptual clarity. The important books for the preparation are given below.
|Maths||Naveen Ankganit by R. S. Aggarwal.|
|General Knowledge||General Knowledge by Lucent.|
|Professional Knowledge||ITI / Other qualification Syllabus Books (Trade Specific).|
About UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician
The UPSSSC conducts Assistant Boring Technician for the candidates who have done ITI or equivalent course in any of the relevant trade. The selection is done on the basis of entrance test. The selection is purely on the basis of merit. The entrance exam is a objective type test or Multiple Choice Questions examination. The answer key is released and on the basis of that the result will be formulated. The selection is provisional and the final result is calculated only after the document verification. For document verification all the documents required to prove the eligibility are required. The selected candidates will get a pay band of 5200 – 20200 Grade pay 1900 and pay Matrix – level 2.UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician
Leave a Reply