The USET 2018 dates will be released soon by the Kumaun University Nainital. The candidates can start applying online as soon as possible after the declaration of the official notification. The University has set the eligibility criteria for the examination. The eligibility norms must be fulfilled by the candidate if they wish to apply for the Assistant Professors in the State of Uttarakhand through this examination. There will be a deadline for the submission of the application form so the candidates are requested to kindly visit the official website regularly to not miss any important detail.
The eligibility for the USET 2018 will be decided as per the University norms. The examination date will be notified soon to the candidates. The candidates will be happy to know that there is no upper age limit to apply for the USET 2018. The candidates who are thinking that they have crossed the age limit to become an assistant professor are wrong. All the interested candidates will soon be able to register for the USET 2018 from the official website of USET 2018 at usetonline.com. Before applying for the examination, candidates must read the eligibility norms that are given below.
USET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Given below are the eligibility conditions to apply for the USET 2018. The candidates must read the norms before filling the application form of USET 2018.
- The candidates must have obtained the Master’s Degree from a recognized University which is affiliated by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The candidates having Post Graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University. If they don’t possess the mentioned qualification then they should produce an equivalent Degree/ Certificate/ Diploma with Master’s degree of recognized Indian Universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates must have secured minimum 55% aggregate marks [50% for the OBC (Non- creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD (Persons with a disability) category candidates] in the Master’s Degree or equivalent are eligible to appear in the examination.
- The Ph.D. degree holders will get a relaxation of 05% in aggregate marks (i.e. 50%). The degree must have been obtained before 19 September 1991.
- The candidates, whose Master’s Degree result is awaited will be admitted provisionally. They will be considered eligible for the post of Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination with at least 55% (50% for reserved category candidates)
- There is no Upper age limit to appear in the USET 2018.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category must have an attested copy of their category certificate.
Note- The application forms of the candidates will be rejected if they are not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the examination as mentioned above.
Insofar, official details of USET Eligibility Criteria 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as there is any information available for USET Eligibility Criteria 2018, details will be updated here.