The USET 2017 dates has been released by the Kumaun University Nainital. The candidates can apply online from August 23, 2017 onwards. The University has set the eligibility criteria for the examination. The eligibility norms must be fulfilled by the candidate if they wish to apply for the Assistant Professors in the State of Uttarakhand through this examination. Candidates can apply for the USET 2017 till September 14, 2017. The candidates need to fill the application fee before filling up the application form until September 22, 2017.
The eligibility for the USET 2017 is decided as per the University norms. This examination is going to be held in the month of October 2017 for the post of Assistant Professor in Uttrakhand state. The candidates will be happy to know that there is no upper age limit to apply for the USET 2017. The candidates who are thinking that they have crossed the age limit to become an assistant professor aes wrong They can still register for the USET 2017 from the official website of USET 2017 at usetonline.com. Before applying for the examination, candidates must read the eligibility norms that are given below.
USET Eligibility Criteria 2017
Given below are the eligibility conditions to apply for the USET 2017. THe candidates must read the norms before filling the application form of USET 2017.
- The candidates must have obtained the Master’s Degree from a recognised University which is affiliated by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The candidates having Post Graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University. If they don’t possess the mentioned qualification then they should produce an equivalent Degree/ Certificate/ Diploma with Master’s degree of recognized Indian Universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates must have secured minimum 55% aggregate marks [50% for the OBC (Non- creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD (Persons with a disability) category candidates] in the Master’s Degree or equivalent are eligible to appear in the examination.
- The Ph.D. degree holders will get a relaxation of 05% in aggregate marks (i.e. 50%). The degree must have been obtained before 19 September 1991.
- The candidates, whose Master’s Degree result is awaited will be admitted provisionally. They will only be considered eligible for the post of Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination with at least 55% (50% for reserved category candidates)
- There is no Upper age limit to appear in the USET 2017.
- The candidates who belongs to the reserved category must have attested copy of their category certificate.
Note- The application forms of the candidates will be rejected if they are not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the examination as mentioned above.