USET Eligibility Criteria 2021: The official notice for the USET 2021 exam is releasing soon at the website of Kumaun University, Nainital. All aspirants can start applying online as soon as the online application form is released by the University. Both the official notice and application form are available as per schedule from kunainital.nic.in. However, the University sets specific minimum eligibility criteria for applicants. The USET eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidate if they wish to apply for the USET 2021 exam. Only those who meet the eligibility norms until the final document verification stage are awarded the USET certificate. On the other hand, those who don’t are liable to get their candidature canceled at any stage. Know about the complete USET Eligibility Criteria here in this article.
USET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility for the USET 2021 is decided as per the University norms and notified through the official advertisement. There is no upper age limit to apply for the USET 202. This is a major opportunity to many candidates who aspire for a career as an Assistant Professor in the state of Uttarakhand. Besides the age limit, there are also other minimum conditions one must satisfy before applying for the exam. All such eligible candidates can register and apply for the USET 2021 exam at kunainital.nic.in or usetonline.com.
Age Limit for USET 2021
As far as the basic conditions of eligibility are concerned, age of the candidate is the first to strike the mind of applicants. However there are no such barriers and candidates of any age can apply for the USET 2021 exam. However, the age is just one aspect that is exempted as an eligibility condition to appear in USET. Candidates must fulfill other conditions to apply for the exam.
There is no upper age limit to apply for USET 2021
Educational Qualifications for USET 2021
Applicants must match the minimum educational qualifications as specified by the Kumaun University in the official website. All such academic qualifications must have been obtained by securing the minimum marks as specified by the University.
- The candidates must have obtained the Master’s Degree from a recognized University which is affiliated by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The candidates having Post Graduate diploma/certificate awarded by an Indian University or Foreign University/Institute must produce an equivalent Degree/ Certificate/ Diploma issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate marks [50% for the OBC (Non- creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD (Persons with a disability) category candidates] in the Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Ph.D. degree holders can get a relaxation of 05% in aggregate marks (i.e. 50%) if their Master’s level exam was completed before 19 September 1991.
- Candidates who have appeared/will appear in the Master’s Degree exam or are awaiting the results are eligible to apply under specific provisions. They will be considered eligible for the post of Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination with at least 55% (50% for reserved category candidates) and produced the result not more than 02 years after the publication of USET 2021 results.
- The certificate of USET is only dispatched to candidates as described in the preceding point only after they have produced the results of their Master’s Degree exam.
- Candidates claiming for reservation based on categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD must possess a valid category certificate issued not more than one year ago.
Note: Candidature is liable to be rejected if any stage it is found that the eligibility of the candidate does not conform or that the information provided in the application form is false.
USET 2021 Application Form
Candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for the USET 2021 exam. The application form is released online at the official website for a specific period of time. Candidates must note that before proceeding with the process to apply online for USET 2021, they must carefully go though each and every eligibility condition and check if they conform.
All eligible candidates can apply through the website kunainital.nic.in or usetonline.com. They must have an functional mobile number and email address to register and apply for the USET 2021 exam. Candidates must upload a passport size photograph and a scanned signature at the application form to apply online. However, there is no need to send any hard copy of the application form or supporting documents to the conducting body.
An application fee is payable to apply for the USET 2021 exam. It is discounted for candidates belonging to specific reserved categories. Check out the details below.
|OBC(Non Creamy Layer)||Rs. 600|
Disclaimer: Information on this page is as per the previous iteration of the USET exam. Follow this page to get the latest updates of USET 2021.
The USET exam is the state level teachers eligibility test of Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test (USET) is conducted every year by the Kumaun University, Nainital, Uttarakhand. It is mandatory for anyone wishing to apply for recruitment into the post of Assistant Professor in Uttarakhand to have the USET certificate. Last time, the exam was conducted in 2017. More details about the USET exam can be availed from the official website as provided here in this page.