UTET I & II 2018 Application Form – Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Government of Uttarakhand conduct the Teacher eligibility test. the candidate who wants to participate the UTET 2018 should check the eligibility to appear in the test. Through this eligibility test, the candidates will be appointed as teachers in Primary and upper primary Government Schools in the state. The application form will be filled through offline mode. The OMR application form will be used for this examination which is prescribed by the Government. The application form (OMR Sheet) along with the brochure can be received from the post offices. The UTET I & II. The candidates who are willing to apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test must submit the application form for the same before the last date.
UTET I & II Application Form
Only the eligible candidates will be able to submit the application form. The conducting body has set the eligibility norms for the candidates who are applying for the examination. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Uttarakhand Government. The candidates who appear in the test I and clear the examination will be eligible to apply as a primary teacher (Class I to V). However, if a candidate appears in the TET II and clears the examination will be eligible to apply as an upper primary (Class VI to VIII) in the Government schools. Here in this article, we have discussed; how to apply or fill the application form of UTET 2018, application fee and the important dates for the entrance examination. Given below are the expected dates for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test I & II 2018. Candidates must check the dates and apply accordingly for the examination.
|Availability of Application form at the post offices||1st week of Sep 2018|
|Last date to submit the Application form||4th week of Sep 2018|
How to apply for UTET I & II 2018
The process to fill the application form has started from September 1, 2017. The application form will be made available at the prescribed posts offices. The candidates will only be able to submit the form until the last date. The application form will be filled through the OMR sheet. The brochure containing all the details regarding the Teacher Eligibility Test will also be given along with the OMR sheet. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria that will be mentioned in the brochure before filling the application form. The candidates have to pay the prescribed amount of application fee while submitting the application form.
The application fee for UTET I & II 2017 is given below in the table.
|Category||Only for UTET I or UTET II||For both UTET I or UTET II|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/ PH||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-|
The application fee could be same for this year as well.
Payment of Application Fee
The application fee for the UTET I & II will be submitted through offline mode. The candidate has to purchase the application form/ OMR sheet along with the brochure from the prescribed Post Office. The list of the post offices where the UTET I & II application form will be made available is given below:
The Application form was available in the post offices, last yera the process could be same for this year also. Candiadte are advised to visit this page for being updated.
Instructions to fill the OMR sheet
- The candidate has to fill the OMR sheet as an application form for UTET I & II 2018. It must be filled correctly by the candidate. Because if any mistake was done, the candidate will have to purchase new OMR sheet. Candidates have to provide all the required information on the OMR sheet. The candidates are advised to read the brochure carefully before filling the OMR sheet. The instructions to fill the OMR sheet along with the image of the sheet are given below:
- First of all, the candidates must write their name and fill the OMR according to the alphabets of the name.
- Mention the gender, category and if in the candidate is handicapped, then they need to mention that also in the provided space for that purpose.
- Write the address and paste 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size photograph in the OMR sheet.
- Candidates need to sign or give their thumb impression on the Sheet.
- Mention the class 12th percentile and the passing year.
- Candidates have to write the Graduation aggregate marks along with the year of passing.
- The applicants should also mention the minimum qualifications and training qualification code that will be mentioned on the sheet.
- Mention the examination in which you want to appear either UTET I or II or both
- State the center code and the first language code.
- At last mention the date of birth and valid mobile number.
UTET 2017 Application Specimen is given here for the reference.
In so far all the information provided on this page is as per the last year information brochure. Well, the candidate can refer this page for general information until an update released by the official body, and any modification will be done on this page.