UTET I & II 2018 Application Form – Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Government of Uttarakhand conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test. The candidates who want to participate in UTET 2018 should fill and submit UTET 2018 Application Form after checking eligibility. Through this eligibility test, candidates will become eligibile for appointment as teachers in primary and upper primary Government Schools in the state. UTET 2018 application form has to be filled in offline mode. OMR application form is used for this examination which is prescribed by the Government. The application form (OMR Sheet) along with the brochure can be received from the post offices for UTET I & II. The candidates who are willing to apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test must submit the application form for the same before the last date.
UTET 2018 Application Form
Only eligible candidates should submit UTET 2018 application form. The conducting body has set the eligibility norms for the candidates who are applying for the examination. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Uttarakhand Government. The candidates who appear in the test I and clear the examination will be eligible to apply as a primary teacher (Class I to V). However, if a candidate appears in the TET II and clears the examination will be eligible to apply as an upper primary (Class VI to VIII) in the Government schools. Here in this article, we have discussed; how to apply or fill the application form of UTET 2018, application fee and the important dates for the entrance examination. Given below are the expected dates for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test I & II 2018. Candidates must check the dates and apply accordingly for the examination.
|UTET Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application form at the post offices||01 Sep 2018|
|Last date to obtain application form||27 Sep 2018|
|Last date when exam conducting body receives application form||30 Sep 2018 (5 PM)|
How to apply for UTET I & II 2018
The process to fill the application form is as per above schedule. The application form is made available at the prescribed posts offices. The candidates can only submit form until last date. The application form is filled through the OMR sheet. The brochure containing all the details regarding the Teacher Eligibility Test are also given along with the OMR sheet. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria that will be mentioned in the brochure before filling the application form. The candidates have to pay the prescribed amount of application fee while submitting the application form.
Instructions To Apply
List Of Post Offices Where UTET 2018 Application Form Is Available
The application fee for UTET I & II 2018 is given below in the table.
|Category||Only for UTET I or UTET II||For both UTET I or UTET II|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/ PH||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-|
The application fee is same as last year.
Payment of Application Fee
The application fee for the UTET I & II will be submitted through offline mode. The candidate has to purchase the application form/ OMR sheet along with the brochure from the prescribed Post Office. The list of the post offices where the UTET I & II application form will be made available is given above.
Instructions to fill the OMR sheet
- The candidate has to fill the OMR sheet as an application form for UTET I & II 2018. It must be filled correctly by the candidate. Because if any mistake was done, the candidate will have to purchase new OMR sheet. Candidates have to provide all the required information on the OMR sheet. The candidates are advised to read the brochure carefully before filling the OMR sheet. The instructions to fill the OMR sheet along with the image of the sheet are given below:
- First of all, the candidates must write their name and fill the OMR according to the alphabets of the name.
- Mention the gender, category and if in the candidate is handicapped, then they need to mention that also in the provided space for that purpose.
- Write the address and paste 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size photograph in the OMR sheet.
- Candidates need to sign or give their thumb impression on the Sheet.
- Mention the class 12th percentile and the passing year.
- Candidates have to write the Graduation aggregate marks along with the year of passing.
- The applicants should also mention the minimum qualifications and training qualification code that will be mentioned on the sheet.
- Mention the examination in which you want to appear either UTET I or II or both
- State the center code and the first language code.
- At last mention the date of birth and valid mobile number.
UTET 2018 Application Sample is given here for the reference. This is a sample form, do not use it to apply.