|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
The UTC Conductor Answer Key 2017 has been published online by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTE) at its official website. The Answer Key for Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor is available in pdf format. With the help of the Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Answer Key 2017, the candidate are able to check their probable score as the answer key contains the correct answer to all the questions. Also, the applicant by calculating the probable score can estimate their chances of qualifying the examination. The qualifiers of the competitive examination will be recruited against the 424 vacancies. Candidates can check complete details about the UTC Conductor Answer Key 2017 in the article below.
UTC Conductor Answer Key 2017
The exam for Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor has been conducted. The Board has been released the Answer Key. Here we have given the schedule for release of UTC Conductor Answer Key 2017 in the table below.
|UTC Conductor written exam date||26 Nov 2017|
|Uploading of UTC Conductor Answer Key 2017||01 Dec 2017|
Answer Key: Click here to check the Answer Key for Uttarakhand Conductor Vacancy 2017.
How to Download the UTC Conductor Answer Key 2017
The candidates can download the answer key for Uttarakhand Conductor Vacancy 2017 by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to download the Answer Key.
- The Answer key will be available in pdf format.
- The candidate may download and take a print out of the Answer Key to calculate their marks.
How to calculate marks using the Answer Key?
The applicant can calculate the marks using the UTC Roadways Conductor Answer Key 2017 as per the marking scheme given by the Board:
- For every correct answer, 01 marks are to be added.
- As there is a negative marking, the candidate needs to deduct ¼ marks for every incorrect response.
- If the candidate has ticked more than one option for a question, even if one is correct, it will be considered a wrong answer and there will be a negative marking. So, in that case, the candidate need to deduct ¼ marks in such scenario.
- If the candidate has left any question unanswered, no marks will be deducted.
Why is the Answer Key important?
After the exam is held, every examinee is curious to check their answer,s know how many questions were correct, how many responses they marked were wrong, what are their chances of qualifying the exam, etc. To ease the curious minds of the examinees, the exam conducting bodies releases the answer key. As in this case, by the help of UTC Conductor Answer Key, the applicants can calculate their probable score till the result is not declared.
Types of Answer Key
There are basically two kinds of Answer Key which are available for the candidates:
- Official Answer Key: Such answer key is released by the exam conducting authority at their official website. The official answer key is usually available a day or two after the exam is held. Also, these answer keys are more authentic than others.
- Unofficial Answer Key: Such answer key is released by the coaching institutes on the day of the exam itself. These answer key are not as authentic as the official answer key. However, candidates may refer to them till the official answer key is not available.