Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Aamwala, Dehradun is accepting applications for the Conductor Recruitment in Uttarakhand Roadways (UTC). The name of the post is Sanvida Parichalak (Conductor) in Uttarakhand Transport Corporation. There are total 424 seats declared vacant. So it is a great opportunity for any Indian National aged between 18-42 years and who has passed Intermediate to grab this opportunity to apply for the Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Post. Interested and eligible personnel can visit the official website and apply using the “Apply Now” link at ubter.in or ubterec.in You may fill the application form starting from 12 September 2017. In the application form, all you have to do is undergo a 4 staged from filling process.
First step is getting registered by providing personal details such as- name, mother’s name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, category, subcategory, address details etc. Step-2 is uploading scanned images of photograph, signature and category certificate if reservation is seeked by the candidate. Step 3- paying the amount. Unreserved (General)/ OBC people have to pay Rs. 500/- while SC/ ST candidates will pay Rs.300/- This amount can be remitted using Debit card/ Credit card and net banking facility of any bank. However, make sure that you fulfill all the formalities before 11th October 2017.
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017 Important dates
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Individuals who are willing to apply for the post can start applying from 12th September 2017 in online mode. Last date to apply is 11th October 2017.
|New Application/Registration begins||12th September 2017|
|Last date to fill application form||11th October 2017|
|Online Fee payment||12th September 2017 To 11th October 2017|
|Last Date of Printing filled-up form||12th October 2017|
LATEST- candidates looking forward to apply for the post CLICK HERE
How to Complete Uttarakhand Transport Recruitment 2017 Registration
Candidates willing to apply for Sanvida Parichalak post in Uttarakhand Transport Corporation- 2017 can follow these steps meant to guide you in order to eliminate any application form related query. The steps are accompanied with images to make the process easier. Let’s get ready!
Step-01 Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017 Registration Form
- Do you have the employment/Sainik Welfare Service Office certificate of Uttarakhand available ?- Select Yes or No
- Applicant Name- [ Name as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate ] [ Please Do not use any prefix such as Mr. or Ms. etc ]
- Mother Name- Do not use prefix such as Smt.
- Father’s Name-
- Category- General(UR)/ OBC/ SC/ ST
- Sub category- Women/ DFF/ Ex-Servicemen
- Date of Birth- Age as on 01 July 2017
- Gender- Male/ Female/ Transgender
- Mobile number- enter 10 Digit mobile number
- High school or Equivalent certificate- Yes
- Intermediate or Equivalent certificate- Yes
- Examination center District Name- select from the drop down menu box
- Address- Correspondence Address/ Permanent Address with State/ District/ Pin code
- E-mail Address/ Confirm E-mail Address- Re-enter valid Email ID
- Password/ Confirm Password- Re-enter Password
I hereby declare that the particulars filed are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed. In case any of the information is found to be false, incorrect or misleading at any stage, I shall have no claim against cancellation of my candidature and/ or taking other legal action as deemed fit by U.B.T.E.R.
Step-02 Upload documents Click here to see how to upload documents
Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and category certificate. Without these documents application form will not proceed to next level.
Instructions for uploading Photograph Image
- The Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture in light colour background.
- Candidates should look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- Dimensions preferable are- 200X230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
Instructions for uploading Signature image
- Put signature on a plain white sheet of with Black/Blue ink pen.
- Use only your own handwriting
- Dimensions preferable are- 140X60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file- should be between 10kb – 20kb.
Instructions for uploading Other Documents (MarkSheet, Caste certificate etc.
- File Size- should be kept between 100kb – 200kb.
List of compulsory Documents required to be attested along with application form
- Applicants Photo.
- Applicant’s Signature.
- Employment/Sainik Welfare Service Office Certificate or N.O.C Certificate.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
Step-03 UK Roadways Conductor fee charges
Candidates must pay the following mentioned amount to complete their application form
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|Unreserved (General)/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 300/-|
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017 Payment Method
All the applicants can submit the amount as prescribed in Online mode. The officials have made available multiple options like- Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. Applicants are advised to keep with them the copy of the “Online Fee Receipt” as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
Step-04- Print Confirmation page.
After registration, applicant’s are advised not to attempt for registration once again, since multiple registration numbers and passwords may create problem for Applicant in future. In case of multiple registrations for the same Post, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any prior notice/intimation to the Applicant. At last filling the form and completing all the formalities, candidates should take a print of the entire application form
What to do if there is technical issues in Uttarakhand Transport Recruitment 2017 form
If from the above steps, anything is still unclear please click the following link Application Specimen. If your problem is still not solved then mail the authorities expressing your issue
For any technical error please contact the board through following medium
Email- [email protected]
Or call the officials at (+91)8448039848