WB Police Constable Application Form 2018 – The West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment process has been started from the commencement of the application form, from April 01, 2018. The application forms are released by the board on the official website. This time the recruitment will be held for filling the 5702 vacancies. The board has given two options for doing the registration. The candidates can opt for online application submission or they can opt for offline application submission. The candidates can get the online application link here on this page and the candidate who wants to fill the application form offline they can get it from the official website. Besides this, the candidate can go to Sahaj Mitra Kendras set up by the Government of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal. The staff in those Kendras can help the candidates in filling the application form.
WB Police Constable Application Form 2018
The recruitment process is going to be held for the recruitment of the 5702 vacancies in the West Bengal Police as a Police Constable. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment are advised to check the eligibility criteria first. The application form for the West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment are available on the official website policewb.gov.in, the candidates can apply through the link or they can visit the official website for doing the registration.
|Commencement of Online application form||01 Apr 2018|
|Modification of Saved Online Application||01 Apr 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||30 Apr 2018 till 05:00 PM|
|Last date to make any modification in admit card||30 Apr 2018 till 05:00 PM|
|Modification of Saved Online Application (Offline Challan Payment Through UBI)||01 Apr 2018|
|Last date of modification of Saved Online Application (Offline Challan Payment Through UBI)||04 May 2018 till 05:00 PM|
|Start of Reprint of Submission Receipt||01 Apr 2018|
|End of Reprint of Submission Receipt||05 May 2018 till 05:00 PM|
Apply Online: Click here to apply Online.
Official website: policewb.gov.in
The application fee is described here, in a detailed manner for the category-wise.
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Payable Amount|
|All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only)||Rs. 150||Rs. 20||Rs. 170/|
|Scheduled Caste (West Bengal only)||Nil||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
|Scheduled Tribe (West Bengal only)||Nil||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
The application fee is to submit by two modes. The board has given the two options to the candidates, candidates can choose the mode as their preference. The fee could be submitted online as well as offline also.
- Online fee submission: Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees can be made online through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App.
- Offline fee submission: The candidates can pay the application fee through the union bank challan.
How to apply for WB Police Constable?
The candidates can fill the application form by two methods, The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the online and off-line submission of applications.
For Online application submission
Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through online mode.
- For submitting the applications online the candidate needs to visit the website policewb.gov.in.
- Now the candidate has to fill the application form with appropriate details. All entries except religion field in the Application Form are compulsory.
- After filling the application form completely the candidate needs pay the application fee.
- The application fee could be submitted through online or offline mode also as preferred by the candidates.
- Now candidate has to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the specified format and size. The photograph should be between 10 KB – 50 KB and the signature file should between 5 KB – 20 KB.
- On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with his photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. by the system.
The candidates are advised to preserve all the details for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Note: Request for change/correction in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.