WB SET Admit Card 2021 – The admit card for WB SET 2021 has been issued on the official website, wbcsconline.in. West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) is conducting the WB SET (State Eligibility Test) examination on January 09, 2022. The candidates can download the admit card using the username and password. The admit card has to be taken online and then taken as a printout. The candidates should bring their admit cards and a valid photo id proof to the examination center. To know more about WB SET admit card 2021, go through this article.
Latest: WB SET admit card 2021 has been released. Use the link below to download it!
WB SET Admit Card 2021
WB SET admit card is essential to be carried in the exam center, without this the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The candidate should keep checking the bank’s website for more information:
|WB SET Admit Card 2021||Dates|
|Availability of admit card||15 Dec 2021|
|WB SET Exam Date||09 Jan 2022|
|WB SET Exam Timings||10:30 am to 11:30 am|
12:00 pm to 02:00 pm
Download Admit Card: Click here to download WB SET admit card 2021.
WB SET COVID-19 Important Instructions
WB SET Admit Card 2021 Notice
How to Download WB SET Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can follow the following steps to download the admit card for WB SET 2021.
1st step:: Go to the link that is mentioned above or go to the official website.
2nd step: Candidate should enter the login details: Username and Password as given during registration.
3rd step: After logging in, the admit card is shown
4th step: Click on Take Printout and save the admit card or take a printout of the same.
Contents Available on WB SET Admit Card 2021
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. The admit card contains the following information :
- Candidate name
- Parents name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s photograph
- The post applying for
- Examination center and center code
- Examination date and time
- Reporting time
- Rules to be followed in the examination
- Instructions for the candidates
- Mode of examination
- List of things prohibited from the exam hall
How to Retrieve WB SET Password?
If the candidate has forgotten the password, he can follow the following steps :
- Click on “Forgot Password” under the login credentials.
- Enter the User ID which the candidate had received during registration, and click “Get Password”.
Documents To Carry to WB SET Exam Centre 2021
The list of items to be carried :
- Admit card (if the candidate doesn’t carry this he will not be allowed to enter the examination center)
- Original photo id proof
- A photograph
Please note that the ration card and learners driving licenses are not any form of ID proof.
WB SET Exam Instructions
- The candidate should reach the exam center at the time of the exam, at a reporting time given. Candidates should ideally reach the exam center 1 hour 30 minutes before the exam. Admit card, photo id proof, and a photograph of himself.
- WBCSC can change the examination center later, depending on the covid situation without any notification.
- No other item other than the said items will be allowed: watches/phones/ calculators/ electronic devices. Aspirans should not possess any electronic device during the exam, if found, then the examination would be canceled.
- The candidate should understand that the admit card is provisional and this does not mean that they have been selected or appointed. Candidate should not leave the examination hall before ending the exam.
- The candidate should follow the regular norms of the examination, not talking to the other participant and not arguing with the invigilator.
How to Make Corrections in WB SET 2021 Admit Card
The candidate can make this correction in the test center after the verification of the attendance sheet and the id proofs. The candidates opting for changes should also bring valid id proofs and 2 photographs (same as the one which he had uploaded in the application form), All the verification will be done by the Officer-in-Charge of the Test Centre. After proper verification Candidates will receive a signature and official seal of the Officer-in-Charge of the Test Centre.
WB SET Exam Pattern 2022
Paper I is a set of 50 objective-type questions, each carrying 2 marks. The exam would take place from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM. This exam would check the teaching and research aptitude of the candidate. It’s designed to test the reasoning, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
Paper 2 is a set of 100 objective-type questions, each carrying 2 marks. The exam would take place from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. All the questions are compulsory. The candidate will have to mark his responses on the OMR Sheet.
|SESSION||PAPER||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS AND MARKS||DURATION|
|FIRST||I||50 QUESTIONS, 100 MARKS||1 HOUR|
|SECOND||II||100 QUESTIONS, 200 MARKS||2 HOURS|
Read more: WB SET Syllabus
What After WB SET answer key is out?
After the WB SET results have been published, the marks of the candidate will be released. The board will not release any mark sheet. The qualifying certificate will be issued in the name of the qualifying candidates and they will be notified. The WB SET answer key will also be released in due time after the exam. Click on “Download Answer Key and Question Papers” to download the answer key. If a candidate finds any answer key provided by the board to be incorrect, the candidate can write an email to the conducting body. WB SET will then release the final answer keys.
About WB SET
West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) conducts the West Bengal State Eligibility Test (WBSET) examination. This examination aims at recruiting Assistant Professors in universities and colleges of West Bengal. Candidates have to appear for a set of two papers, in one day. The offline exam is going to be objective type. Paper 1 tests the teaching, reasoning, and awareness of the candidate. Paper 2 tests the subject chosen by the candidate.
Ans. The admit card will be released in the 3rd week of December, 2022.
Ans. This can be resolved, the candidate should try to log out and login again. If this doesn’t work, the candidate should contact the helpline.
Ans. Click on “Forgot password” and enter the details to receive the password again.
Ans. The candidate would not be allowed in the examination center without a hard copy of the admit card and photo identity proof.