WB SET Syllabus 2021 – Candidates who are going to appear for the WB SET examination 2021 must have a clear knowledge of the syllabus and the exam pattern. This will give a better understanding to the candidates about the exam pattern, what to study, what not to and section-wise marks distribution. WB SET Examination is conducted in offline mode and is Objective based. Therefore to help out candidates so that they can prepare well for the examination we have provided detailed information about the WB SET Examination 2021 syllabus in this article. Candidates can download the WB SET Syllabus PDF to refer to it whenever they need to see the syllabus. Read this article to find out more information about WB SET Syllabus 2021.
WB SET Syllabus 2021
Candidates must have a basic knowledge of teaching and reasoning to prepare for WB SET. Comprehension skills, divergent thinking, and general awareness are the fields in which candidates are evaluated. It is essential for the candidate to have knowledge about the syllabus for the examination in order to proceed with the preparations. The direct link is provided below to check the syllabus of WB SET Examination 2021
WB SET Syllabus 2021
|Chemical Sciences||Click Here|
|Computer Science and Applications||Click Here|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||Click Here|
|Electronic Science||Click Here|
|Home Science||Click Here|
|Library and Information Science||Click Here|
|Life Sciences||Click Here|
|Mass Communication and Journalism||Click Here|
|Mathematical Sciences||Click Here|
|Physical Education||Click Here|
|Physical Sciences||Click Here|
|Political Science||Click Here|
Recommended: WB SET Books
WB SET Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates need to be aware of the pattern of the WB SET exam so that candidates can prepare accordingly. The WB SET Exam Pattern 2021 is mentioned below:
- No. of Papers: Paper-1 and Paper-2
- Mode: Offline mode.
- Nature of Questions: Objective Type Questions.
- Marking Scheme: 02 marks will be awarded for every correct answer
- Distribution of Questions: To know about the distribution of questions refer to the table below:
|Paper||Marks||No. of Questions|
WB SET Important Preparation Tips
Candidates need to follow up on some strict timetables in order to crack the WB SET paper. So, take a look at the pointers cited beneath in order to put them together for WB SET preparations.
- From competitive books, Candidates can Practice questions related to teaching and reasoning aptitude, general awareness as the first section has questions from these topics. Plan accordingly and prepare well
- Paper 2 might be simple for many because it is the subject chosen by the candidate, so you may choose the subject you’re best at. Candidates need to start revising for the same. Start with basics and then move to the advanced level as you cover up the whole syllabus.
- Time Management is very important. Start preparing for the area where the candidate feels it is hard to score marks. For example, if the candidate is unaware of the happenings around the world, he/she should start reading current affairs on a daily basis to prepare well.
- Solving the WB SET previous years will help candidates a lot in preparing themselves for WB SET Examination. Revising and practising daily are the only ways that can help the candidates crack the exam. So, set your goals, clear your concepts, and crack this exam.
About WB SET
The West Bengal State Eligibility Test (SET) is conducted by the West Bengal College Service Commission in order to provide recruitment for the post of Assistant Professors. WB SET Examination consists of two papers – Paper 1 and Paper – 2. Questions that are of general nature and are going to assess the teaching, reasoning aptitude of the candidates come under Paper-1. Paper 2 will have questions on subjects chosen by the candidate. After clearing both the papers Paper-1 and Paper-2 candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Professors in universities and colleges of West Bengal only
Ans. The total mark is 300.
Ans. There are 50 questions in Part 1 and 100 questions in Part 2.
Ans. No. There is no negative marking.