WBCS Application Form Correction 2022 – The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has started the application form correction for the West Bengal Civil Service Exam 2022. The application correction window is open from April 01, 2022 and the last date to make corrections is April 07, 2022 on the official website of WBPSC, wbpsc.gov.in. Aspirants who submit the application form are eligible to edit their details in application form. They can edit details like the Name of the candidates, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Category, Gender, Nationality, Differently-abled categories, Applied posts, and Subjects opted for the exam. Get all the details of the WBCS Application Form Correction 2022 process such as the dates and method of correction, from this article.
Latest: The last date for WBCS Application Form Correction 2022 is now over.
WBCS Application Form Correction 2022
After the last date of application correction, no more modifications can be done to the application. The application after the correction date will be considered final. So, candidates should fill in all the details very carefully and must cross-check before finally submitting the article. Below table contains the important date of WBCS exam:
|Application start date||03 Mar 2022|
|Application last date||24 Mar 2022|
|Application correction start date||01 Apr 2022|
|Application correction last date||07 Apr 2022|
Edit form link: Click here to edit WBCS Application Form Correction 2022.
How to do WBCS Application Form Correction 2022?
The process of correction in the application form of WBCS is online through the website of WBPSC, wbpsc.gov.in. Candidates can use the correction option only once. The applicants who want to rectify their mistakes made in the WBCS application form should follow the steps below:
- First of all go to the website of WBPSC, wbpsc.gov.in.
- Now login to your account by entering your credentials.
- After login, your profile will open with your application details.
- There will be an option of “edit” on the right side of the screen. Click on it.
- Now all the details of the application will appear with an option of “edit” against it.
- Click on the ‘edit” option wherever you want to correct details.
- After all the corrections, click on the “submit application”.
- After submitting, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Instruction for WBCS Application Form Correction 2022
- Candidates will only be allowed to edit all the fields except for those used at the time of enrollment.
- Applicants who want to change their address must change the address in the profile section and then use the edit window.
- Candidates can use the edit option only once. Therefore, check all the details before the final submission of the application.
- Candidates will not have any option left for the correction in application after the closure of the correction window.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form after submission. This will help them in the future if any discrepancies happen.
How to recover WBCS Login Password?
If you forget the password to login to the WBPCS website, then you can set a new password by following the below steps:
- Go to the website of WBPSC wbpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Login to your Account”.
- For resetting the password, click on the “Reset Your Password” link.
- After then, candidates had to provide the details of User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended, and Grandfather’s Name
- If all the data matches correctly, candidates could get the new password.
What After the WBCS Application Form Correction 2022 is Done?
Once the correction procedure for the WBCS application is over. The WBPCS will release the admit card for the WBCS exam. All the important details such as roll number, age, name, exam name, centre name, photograph, signature, etc. will be mentioned in the admit card.
How to Download the WBCS Admit Card 2022?
Admit cards can be downloaded from the website of WBPCS. Applicants can follow the below steps to download the admit card:
- Go to the website of WBPSC, wbpsc.gov.in.
- On the right side of the page under Candidate’s Corner, click on “Download Admit Card”.
- A new page will open, enter the details required and click on submit.
- The admit card will be available on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
About WBCS Exam
The West Bengal Civil Service exam (WBCS) is a state-level exam conducted every year by the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC). Various vacancies of services in groups A, B, C & D are filled through this exam. A candidate may compete for one or more groups but is required to submit one application only indicating the choice of group(s). The recruitment process consists of three stages – Preliminary exam, Mains exam, and interview. The minimum educational qualification to sit in the exam is graduation.
For further details and assistance, the candidates may contact the following numbers on any working day from 11-00 a.m. to 4-00 p.m.
- (033) 2262-4181 [Related to Offline Payment]
- (033) 4003-5104 [Related to Online Payment]
For Technical Support
- (033) 2419-7715
- (033) 2419-8187 Help Desk
- (033) 2466-1540
- Email-id :- [email protected]
Ans: The application can be corrected from 1 April to 7 April 2022.
Ans: No, you don’t have to pay any fee for correction.
Ans: The application form can be edited only once.
Ans: No, you don’t have to submit any documents at the time of correction of the application form.