|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Result 2017 – WBGDRB Result 2017 – The West Bengal Group D Recruitment board has declared the result after conduction of the written exam for West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 on the official website. Candidates who appeared for written exam can check the result from the official website or from the link provided below. Get here all the details about West Bengal Group D Recruitment Result 2017.
- Notice regarding change in dates of the interview from
26 Oct 2017to 06 Nov 2017 due to Chat Puja and there is no change in Time and Venue.
- Admit card for the Interview round for group D Recruitment has been issued. To download Interview call Letter, Click here.
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Result 2017 – Check Here
Candidates could check their result for West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board 2017 – WBGDRB 2017 through the link provided below. West Bengal Recruitment Board had released the results in two phases that are first the results is declared for the written part and after that, a final merit list would be released for those candidates who would qualify the second phase also.
|Date of Written Test|
|Date of Result Declaration-||21 Sep 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card for Interview||27 Sep 2017|
The OMR sheets of the candidates, who appeared in the written examination for Group D posts, held on 20th May 2017, had been scanned and evaluated electronically. Candidates to be called for the Interview are approximately three times the total number of 6000 vacancies. The candidates qualified, on the basis of the provisional Merit list of written examination, were called for Interview in a phased manner. The Interview is proposed to start from 16th October 2017. The candidates may visit the Board’s website www.wbgdrb.in and click on the link “Result of Gr. D Examination 2017”. The provisionally qualified candidates are intimated the Interview schedule through sms/ e-mail in their registered Mobile no./ e-mail Id or through online login.
In case of any query, candidates may mail to [email protected] and wait for the reply. No phone call or visit to Board office is entertained. Canvassing in any form can disqualify the candidate immediately.
Applicants are advised not to get lured by any unscrupulous person/ tout. The recruitment process adopted by WBGDRB is absolutely transparent and there is no scope to manipulate the Recruitment process.
- Candidates first have to appear for a written examination that comprises of 85 Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying 1 mark each. The duration of the examination will be One and a half hours. The question in the Written Examination shall be in the following subjects (of class VIII standard of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education).
- The qualifying marks in the Written Examination will be fixed by the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board.
- A limited number of candidates on the basis of the result of the Written Examination and proportionate to the vacancy will be called for Interview. In the Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested. The Interview will be conducted by the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board centrally.
- On the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Examination and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board.
- VERIFICATION OF CHARACTER ANTECEDENTS: -All provisionally selected candidates will be required to fill up a ‘Verification Roll’ which will be thoroughly enquired into by the authority concerned.
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION: – After receipt of Verification Roll having ‘No Objection’, all provisionally selected candidates will be sent for Medical Examination in the State Government-designated hospitals.
APPOINTING AUTHORITY: -The list of provisionally selected candidates will be forwarded to the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Govt of W.Bengal for allocating them to various offices of State Government. Appointment letters will be issued by the concerned government departments.