West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Staff Nurse Grade 2 Result 2017 will be announced after few weeks of the conduct of the WBHRB Exam. The Board conducts the exam on an annual basis to recruit the female candidates for the post of Staff Nurse Grade 2. The WBHRB Result 2017 will be available online on the official portal www.wbhrb.eadmissions.net upon the announcement. The Result of WBHRB 2017 will be made as per the performance of candidates in the Written Exam and the Personal Interview round. You can check the result by clicking on the link mentioned below on the page.
One can access the “WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Result” by using the login details and thereafter will also need to generate the hard copy of it. The important documents must be carried along at the time of Interview or document verification otherwise you won’t be eligible for the recruitment anymore. Know which documents must be carried at the bottom of the page and besides it, get to know about the number of vacancies, selection procedure, the sequential procedure to check the WBHRB Result 2017.
To download Interview Call Letter for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Recruitment 2017 – Click here.
|Name of the Conducting Body||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse Grade 2|
|Date of Result||To be announced|
|Number of Vacancies||6562|
How to check the WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Result 2017
Step 1: Direct Link for the Result Page of WBHRB: You can Click Here to check the “WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Result 2017” as soon as it releases.
Step 2: Login Window: Mention the login details which are as follows-
- Application Number
- Security Code
Step 3: Take out the hard copy of WBHRB Result and preserve it for future reference.
Trouble in Login due to Forgotten password
In case, you did not memorise the password and now facing trouble logging in, follow the mentioned steps-
- Single click the “Forgot Password”.
- In the next window, enter the Registered Email ID, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Security Code.
- The password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
Only the female candidates will be eligible to appear for the recruitment process. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the following rounds:
- Written Test: Primarily, the written examination will be conducted which will contain the questions related to the subjects of Staff Nurse. Those who will qualify the written exam will proceed to the interview round. The score in the written exam should be over the cutoff fixed by the board.
- Personal Interview: Once you clear the written test, next up will be the personal interview round for which only the qualified candidates will be invited.
Anticipated Vacancies for the post of WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2
WBHRB can make changes in the number of vacancies, therefore, kindly stay updated by following our page on a regular basis. We will convey the information to our readers if there is any modification in the number of vacancies.
|Name of the Post||Category||Unreserved||SC||ST||BC
|Staff Nurse Grade II||GNM||1237||1326||367||744||260||244||4178|
|Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||628||675||198||393||177||121||2192|
|Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||82||49||14||25||15||07||192|
Documents required at the time of Interview/ Verification Process
- Original Certificates defining your identity in support of citizenship.
- An aspirant belonging to the SC/ ST/ BC category has to provide the certificate in support of her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal.
- PWD candidates with (40% disability and above) need to bring the certificate from an appropriate Medical Board in support of their physical disability.