The WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit card/ call letter has been released by the Public Service Commission, West Bengal. The call letter has only been issued to those candidates who successfully applied for the recruitment from the official website. A large number of applicants applied for the post, it is not possible for the commission to interview all the applicants. Therefore commission restricted the applicants on the basis of the eligibility criteria/ higher educational qualifications/ grade obtained in essential qualifications/ experience in the relevant field or on the basis of a Screening Test /Written Test.
WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
The candidates who shall appear in the screening test/ written test or shall be provisionally selected by the commission for the WBPSC Assistant Professor post are able to download the call letter from the official website of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal. The call letter is the key to the screening test/ written test or the interview round. To qualify each level of the examination, candidates must secure minimum marks as prescribed by the commission. The call letter or the admit card indicates the important information about the examination such as date, time and venue of the said examination. Candidate should read the article further for more information about the admit card/ call letter of the WBPSC Assistant Professor. The steps to obtain the call letter and the important dates for WBPSC Assistant Professor recruitment 2017 are mentioned below:
Important Dates for WBPSC Assistant Professor recruitment 2017
Given below are the important dates regarding the recruitment of assistant professor at WBPSC 2017.
|Availability of call letter||15 Feb 2018|
|Screening test/ written examination||24 Feb 2018|
- Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card for the screen test.
- Exam Schedule: Click here to check the schedule.
How to Download the Call Letter?
The eligible candidates are able to download the admit card or call letter for WBPSC Assistant Professor recruitment 2017. The admit card has been issued by the Public Service Commission, West Bengal. To download the call letter, candidates need to visit the official website of the commission at pscwbonline.gov.in The steps to download the call letter/ admit card for the recruitment is given below:
- After visiting the official website, candidate must click on the “Download Admit card/ call letter”
- The candidates will be directed to the call letter page. Click on the appropriate advertisement to download the call letter
- By clicking on the recruitment, a login page will appear on the computer screen of the candidate
- The candidate needs to enter the required credentials at the correct place such as candidate’s first name thaut was entered at the time of one-time registration. Also, enter the date of birth which should match with the one provided during one-time registration.
- For the convenience of the candidates, the image of the call letter page is given below:
- Candidates must download the call letter and should take a print out of it.
- The candidates are advised to retain the copy of call letter till the selection.
Essential Points to be Remembered Before Reaching Test Venue
The candidates who shall be selected for the screening Test/ written examination or the interview round must reach the venue of the test before time. The test time/ date and venue of the examination will be mentioned in the Call letter, if not then the candidates are advised to check the official website for the same or report to the commission immediately.
The candidates without the valid call letter/ admit card will not be allowed to enter the test centre. Therefore candidates must carry the call letter with them on the day of the test. Candidates also have to carry a valid Identity Proof such Passport/ pan Card Aadhaar Card or Voter Identity Card or Driving Licence along with the call letter.