Public Service Commission, West Bengal, is inviting applicants for the role of Assistant Professor. Only those candidates can apply, who is an Indian citizen and fulfill the eligibility criteria. The application form is available at the official website, pscwbonline.gov.in. However, the link to apply is mentioned below as well. These posts are temporary but soon likely to be permanent.
WBPSC Assistant Professor 2017
Important Dates for WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
|Filling up the Online Application form starts from||21 Aug 2017|
|Closing for the receipt of Online Application||11 Sep 2017|
|Last Date of Fees payment||11 Sep 2017|
|Admit Card||07 Dec 2017|
|Screening test/ written examination||As per Admit Card|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Interview round||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
NOTE– The last date for offline payment will be 12th September ,but it’s challan should be generated by 11th September.
The one applying for this post should be able to read, write and speak Bengali.But it is not applied for those, whose mother tongue is Nepali.It will be tested at the time of interview.The minimum requirement of percent is 55% at master’s level or qualifying at the National Eligibility Test (NET), or an accredited test.But some relaxations are provided for different categories as well as for disabled candidates (Mentally or Physically).
The recruitment is for the post of Assistant professor for this first of all the candidate should fulfill the eligibility criteria or clear a written test/screening test.After this they will be called for the Final Interview.And on the basis of number of vacancies ,they will be selected.
PAY (for post 1 and 2)- 15,600 – 39,100 / Rs plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs 6000/ –
INFORMATION – Candidates who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate Application along with requisite fees for each.
Important – Mobile Phones, Bluetooth or any other communication device are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of this instruction shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
All those who have applied for the recruitment will be selected on the basis of the eligibility criteria or Highest Qualifying exam and there will also be a written test/screening test. So,before appearing for the screening test they will get their admit cards.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- For downloading the admit card,first of all the candidate has to visit the official website.
- After visiting the official website, candidate must click on the “Download Admit card/ call letter”
- The candidates will be directed to the call letter page. Click on the appropriate advertisement to download the call letter
- By clicking on the recruitment, a login page will appear on the computer screen of the candidate
- The candidate needs to enter the required details at the correct place such as candidate’s first name that was entered at the time of one-time registration. Also, enter the date of birth which should match with the one provided during one-time registration.
WBPSC Assistant Professor Result 2017
WBPSC Assistant Professor result 2017 will be announced after the successful commencement of each stage of the recruitment. Firstly the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria for the post. The commission will conduct the screening test/ written examination for the interview round.Results of the screening test or the written test will be published on the official website of the commission. The list shall contain the names of the candidates who will qualify the first round. After clearing this final interview round, candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance and number of vacancies.
How to check or Download the Result
After completing the screening test/written test and the interview round,the final result will be announced.The final result will be based on the cut off marks, so for qualifying the examination, the candidate must get the cut off marks which will be decided by the Public Service Commission.The following steps should be followed for downloading the result.The candidates must visit the official website .
- After visiting the website, candidates must click on the result section or look for the notification.
- Candidates should click on the appropriate link and view the result.
- The screening test or the written examination result shall contain the names of the qualified candidates along with their user ID and roll numbers.
- The result of the interview round will be the final result. The pdf file of the final result shall contain the name of the candidates who will be recruited to the post they had applied for.
- Candidates are advised to download the result and take a printout as it will be used later.