AP Postal Circle has released AP Postman Admit Card 2017. Candidates can download this hall ticket to appear for exam. AP Postman Admit Card 2017 available now is for the aptitude test which is scheduled to be held on 29 January 2017. Notification for exam date and issue of AP Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 is officially made available at appost.in and also updated here. In order to download hall permit, candidates can log in using same credentials, as generated for online application form. Know here all latest news and updates about AP Postman / Mail Guard Recruitment Exam 2016-17 Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Hall Permit, as well as exam date, exam pattern, and preparation.
AP Postman Hall Ticket 2016-2017
Andhra Pradesh postman application form was available online. Like application form was accessible at the official website, similarly the AP Postman Admit Card 2016-17 is also available online at the same site. The last date for filling of application form was 04-09-2016. The date for downloading the hall ticket and date of examination is posted on the site.
Important dates regarding Andhra Pradesh postman exam are provided below
|Last date of payment of examination fees||04 Sep 2016|
|Last date of online submission of application form||04 Sep 2016|
|Availability of AP Postman Admit Card 2016||23 Jan 2017|
|Examination Date||29 Jan 2017|
Download AP Postman Admit Card 2016-2017
The candidates who have applied for AP Postman requirement process can download Admit card / hall permit from the official website i.e appost.in.
Get Here AP Postman Admit Card 2016: Click here to download Admit Card of AP Post Recruitment 2016-2017 for Postman & Mail Guard.
Official website where AP Postman Recruitment Admit Card may be published is appost.in.
- The examinations centers will be disclosed through hall permit or admit card.
- Each candidate will be allotted examination center according to his preference or nearby location from available examination center.
- Detailed information related to examination center such as center name and address will be available in candidate’s admit card.
- Department of Post reserved the complete right to allot whichever examination center to candidate according to availability.
We wish all the candidates good luck for this examination. Stay tuned with us to get latest updates related to AP Postman Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016-2017 and other government recruitment!
How to Download AP Post Admit Card
To download admit card of AP postman recruitment 2016, a candidate need to keep registration number, password and application number with him. You can follow the below step to download the Admit card:
- Visit the official website of AP postman recruitment 2016 i.e appost.in
- Then click on the AP postman recruitment 2016 admit card download link.
- A new page will open thereafter, you need to fill the required details in the given space and press the enter button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on save button and then take a printout of it.
Officially, name of this recruitment is AP Postman / Mail Guard Recruitment Exam 2016-17. Since advertisement was released in August 2016 and forms were filled then, many candidates refer to it as AP Postman Recruitment 2016. However, date of exam is 29 Jan 2017 and therefore many candidates know this exam to be AP Postman Recruitment 2017. In order to avoid confusion, we would like to make it clear that this page is all about AP Postman Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016-2017 which is for 29 Jan 2017 exam.
AP Postman Exam Pattern
The examination for Andhra Pradesh postman will be of 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes and examination paper will consist of aptitude questions of 100 marks. The details of the section have been provided below.
|A||General knowledge, Reasoning, Analytical ability||25||25|
|C – 1||English language||25||25|
|C – 2||Telugu language||25||25|
Qualifying marks for the Andhra Pradesh postman examination
In order to clear aptitude test, you need to score qualifying marks.
Sectional Cut Off / Qualifying Score for Part A, Part B, Part C 1, Part C 2
- 10 Marks for OC candidates
- 8 Marks for SC / ST candidates
- 9 Marks for OBC candidates
Overall Cut Off / Qualifying Score
- 40 Marks for OC candidates
- 33 Marks for SC / ST candidates
- 37 Marks for OBC candidates
Candidates may please note that AP Postal Circle will not pay TA / DA for attending the exam.
Books recommended for AP Postman / Mail Guard Recruitment
|Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment Exam Guide||[button color=”green” size=”small” type=”square” target=”” link=”http://amzn.to/2hGGeLB”>Buy online|