|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Application Form 2016 – The Public Service Commission, West Bengal invites application form for recruitment of Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can check here details of WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Application Form 2016 like application process, application fee etc.
Application Process is over now.
WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Application Form 2016 – Re-Opened
The Commission will hold the Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer (Special) Recruitment Examination, 2016 on the results of which recruitment will be made to the posts in the cadre of Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer.
The advertisement has been reopened for one week only in order to accommodate applicants intending to apply in view of the modified syllabus. Applications can now be submitted through online only in Commission’s website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 11.30 a.m., 12 Jan 2017. Closing date for submission of application through online mode is 18 Jan 2017 upto 12-00 midnight.
Before applying for the post, candidates are required to register as per “One Time Registration” scheme through the same Website. Those who have already made registration in any examination conducted by P.S.C., W.B. need not register once again and those who have already applied for the above mentioned examination need not apply afresh.
|Commencement of submission of online application||30 Nov 2016 from 11:30 AM|
|Closing date for submission of online application||20 Dec 2016 (up to 12:00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of fees through online||20 Dec 2016 (up to 12:00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of fees through offline||21 Dec 2016|
WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Application Form 2016 – 2017
WBPSC Application Form 2016 for Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer is available online at official website of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form.
Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link provided below.
WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Application Form 2016
- GN / OBC – Rs.160/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/-
- SC, ST & PWD – No Fee
Online Application Procedure
Candidates have to first go for One Time Registration on www.pscwbonline.gov.in, and fill up all the required data and upload scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password. The process of One Time Registration is mentioned in details in right panel of the home page.
With the User ID and Password as provided to the candidates, they need to login to their Dashboard through the Link “Log in to Your Account’ which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under candidates corner.
After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find the name of the Examination with Apply Now link. Click on the link and the application form will be opened.
Candidates are advised to read thoroughly and cautiously the documents available in the link Important Information and Scheme and Syllabus present in the top of the application form before filling the application. Application once submitted shall be treated as final. No request for change in application form will be entertained after the submission of application. The candidates are advised to check the entries made again each column thoroughly before submission of application.
The photo and signature of the candidate, as uploaded by them during One time registration are displayed. Candidates may change the photo and signature, if required by clicking the respective edit button.
Instructions to the Candidates
- The candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by Supervisors / Invigilators of the Examination. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he / she will render himself / herself liable to expulsion from the Examination Hall and / or such other punishment as the Commission may deem fit to impose.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the Supervisor of the Examination Centre for violating any of the instructions will be punished with cancellation of candidature and also debarment from future examinations and selections as may be decided by the Commission according to the circumstances of the case.
- If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment, a candidate is found ineligible in terms of advertisement his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her.
- The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed in any case other than those mentioned in this “Information to Candidates”.
- A candidate should note that his / her admission to the examination will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his / her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage after issue of the admit card a candidate is found ineligible for admission for this examination, his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her. No candidate shall be allowed to take the examination unless he / she holds an admit card.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication, bags, water bottles, any valuable /costly items etc. inside the examination premises. This instruction must be strictly enforced.
- There will be arrangements for frisking of the candidates at entry points of venues – separately for male and female candidates so that candidates with mobile phones etc. may not enter the venue.