Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced the recruitment of Junior Executive in various disciplines of engineering. Graduates in Civil, Electrical, and Electronics should avail this great opportunity and apply for GATE 2018. The selection of the candidates for the post of Junior Executive in Civil, Electrical, and Electronics will be on the basis of GATE 2018 marks. Candidates desirous of applying for the recruitment to above-mentioned post should have valid GATE 2018 score. Check more details for AAI Recruitment through GATE 2018 including important dates, application process, eligibility criteria, pay scale etc from the page below.
AAI Recruitment through GATE 2018
The AAI is conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 status. The Airports Authority of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing Civil Aviation infrastructure both on the ground and Air Space in the country.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment through GATE 2018
The expected schedule for recruitment through GATE 2018 is provided in the table below:
|Dates For GATE 2018|
|Commencement of online application||01 Sep 2017|
|Last date of online application||05 Oct 2017|
|Online exam||03, 04, 10 and 11 Feb 2018|
|Announcement of Result||17 Mar 2018|
|Dates For AAI Recruitment through GATE 2018|
|Commencement of online application form (expected)||After 17 Mar 2018|
|The last date of online application form submission||To be notified|
|Related Links – For GATE 2018|
|GATE 2018||Click Here|
|GATE 2018 Application Form||Click Here|
|GATE 2018 Admit Card||Click Here|
- The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of marks of GATE 2018.
- The candidates shortlisted, will be called for the document verification. A call letter for the shortlisted candidates to appear for the document verification round will be sent to their registered email id.
- On completion of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the GATE Marks of applied candidates.
The disciplines and relevant GATE Paper code
|GATE Branch||GATE Code|
|Electronics and Communication||EC|
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in the respective engineering discipline from a recognized/deemed university or an apex Institution i.e., IIt recognized by Govt. of India.
- Must have obtained a minimum 60% in the Bachelor’s Degree.
Age limit: To be notified
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian National.
Application Process for AAI Recruitment through GATE 2018
Items to keep read before applying online
- Educational qualification details with the percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
- Personal details.
- Caste/Category Certificate (for SC/OBC-NCL Candidates).
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- Scanned photograph and signature (as per the dimensions).
- Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
How to Apply Online?
The application will be available in online mode at aai.aero. No other means/ mode of submission of application will be accepted. Applicants need to provide their valid Email ID. Ensure that correct information is entered in the online application. As application once submitted, any request for the change in data will not be entertained under any circumstances. Also, applicants need to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
|Images to be uploaded||Dimensions||File Size|
Remittance of Application Fee
The application fee is to be paid through online mode only using Internet Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card. Candidates should note that fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Submit the Application
After the Payment for online application is done, candidates may take a printout of submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to
Scale of Pay
The candidates shortlisted as per their GATE 2018 marks for the post of Junior Executive in the scale of pay
About Airports Authority of India (AAI)
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into existence on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. It manages 125 airports, which include 11 International Airport, 08 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defense airfields. AAI provides air navigation services over 2.8 million square nautical miles of airspace.