HSSC Staff Nurse Result 2020: The result for HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 is available on the official website of Haryana Service Selection Commission (HSSC) i.e. hssc.gov.in after the exam. The result is released by HSSC in PDF format in online mode only. Candidates will need their roll no. to check their result. The candidates who qualified the written exam as per the merit list will be eligible for recruitment after the document verification. The candidates have to go to the result section on the website to check the result. To know more about HSSC Staff Nurse Result 2020 such as how to check the result, result compilation, vacancies etc., read the article below.
Latest: HSSC Staff Nurse Pharmacist Result out. Check below.
HSSC Staff Nurse Result 2020
The merit list of the result is prepared in decreasing order of marks scored in the written exam as well as the socio-economic and experience section. No intimation for the release of the result will be sent to the candidates. Therefore, the candidates must check the website regularly to know the result. Below is the schedule for all the important date related to HSSC Staff Nurse Result 2020:
|Date of Exam||16, 17 and 31 Jan 2021|
|Date of Result||04 Mar 2021|
Check Result Here: Click here to check the HSSC Staff Nurse Result 2020.
HSSC Staff Nurse Result Compilation 2020
The result of HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment is based on 2 criteria of selection which are written exam and socio-economic criteria and experience. The marks are divided in a ratio of 90:10 in both these criteria. Below is the process of compilation of result:
- Your answer sheet is compared with the answer key
- Total no. of right answers are calculated.
- Then, total are summed by giving each right answer 1 mark each.
- The marks of written exam are given out of 90.
- 10 marks are given for socio-economic criteria and experience.
- Total marks will be calculate out of 100.
- The candidates are selected in decreasing order of their marks and the merit list is prepared.
Criteria for Socio-Economic and Experience (10 marks):
- 5 marks- If neither the applicant nor his family has ever been a regular employee in any Department/Board/ Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
- 5 marks- If the candidate is a widow, 1st or 2nd child of person who died before 42 years or 1st or 2nd child whose father died before he was 15 yeaars old.
- 5 marks-When the candidate belongs to a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- 8 marks (Experience)- 0.5 marks for each year of service in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks will be given for service period less than 6 months.
How to check HSSC Staff Nurse Result 2020?
The result of HSSC Staff Nurse is posted by HSSC on its official website i.e. hssc.gov.in. The result will be available in PDF format for all. You will need your roll no. to know your result. Below are the steps that candidates can follow to download and check the result of Staff Nurse 2020:
1st step: Go to the official website as per the link given above.
2nd step: On the main page click on the tab of “results” in the main menu.
3rd step: The page of all the results of recruitments will appear. Search for your recruitment no. and name in this list.
4th step: Click on the link or PDF file given in front of the name of the post.
5th step: The PDF file for the list of all the selected candidates will appear on the screen. Press “ctrl+F” and type your roll no.
6th step: Press enter. Your roll no. will appear on the screen if you have qualified for the post.
Details in HSSC Staff Nurse Result 2020f
The details that will appear in the PDF of merit are as follows:
- Name of Conducting body
- Address of registered office
- Mail ID
- Details about the exam
- Nme of the posts
- Total Vacancies
- List of Roll no. that qualified the exam
Below is the division of 4322 vacancies into 20 posts as notified by the commission:
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Radiographer/ Ultrasound Technician||197|
|T.B. Health visitor||8|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||100|
|Supervisor Female (Matriculate)||19|
|Supervisor Female (Graduate)||57|
|Junior System Engineer||126|
|Divisional/ Revenue Accountant||42|
Reservation is applicable to the recruitment process of HSSC Nurse Recruitment. The no. of vacancies in each post are further divided into General, SC, BCA, BCB and EWS. The posts also have a horizontal division of Non- ESM/ESP, ESP and ESM categories. To avail the category reservation criteria of vacancies or of application fee for SC, BCA, BCA, EWS or ESM, the candidates must be a resident in the state domicile of Haryana. The candidates availing the reservation must have the category certificate and every other required certificate for the same or else his application will be cancelled.
The pay scale of all the 20 posts of this recruitment is given below.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Radiographer/ Ultrasound Technician||FPL-6|
|T.B. Health visitor||FPL-5|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||FPL-4|
|Supervisor Female (Matriculate)||FPL-6|
|Supervisor Female (Graduate)||FPL-6|
|Junior System Engineer||FPL-7|
|Divisional/ Revenue Accountant||FPL-6|
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”137″ tag=”result”]
Leave a Reply