All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) one of the premier medical institutions of India has issued the notification for the Recruitment of Nursing Officer. The number of vacancies including unreserved and reserved categories are 257. Candidates filled their application form online from here. All the candidates are strictly advised must ensure and check their educational qualification, age criteria and other terms and conditions before filling the application form. Details like Application form, eligibility criteria, Selection process, admit card and other information are given on the page.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2017
AIIMS conducted a written examination for filling up 257 vacancies of Nursing Officer posts. All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification eligible to apply for this AIIMS Recruitment.
|Online Application Form||15 Jun 2017 to 14 July 2017 up to 05:00 PM|
|Status for applications & rejected application with reason of rejection||24 Jul 2017|
|Last date for uploading of images/submission of required documents||31 Jul 2017|
|Date of Admit Card||29 Aug 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||11 Sep 2017|
|Date of Result||20 Sep 2017|
|Date of DV||20 to 22 Dec 2017|
Total No. of Posts –257 posts (UR-174, SC-26, ST- 10 and OBC-47) including 11 post of OPH posts (one leg) i.e. (UR-07, SC-01 & OBC-03)
Name of the Posts –Nursing Officer
Education Qualification – B.Sc. (Hons.) / Regular course Basic B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery.
Age Limit– Candidate’s age must be Between 18 and 30 years.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test Conducted by the Concerned authorities.
Application Fee –
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
How to Apply –
- Candidate may access the online application portal by clicking on www.aiimsexams.org then under Recruitment section click on Nursing Officer-2017 for AIIMS, New Delhi .
- First time user shall click on the new registration link and fill the details correctly as mentioned and upload your documents as per desired format only.
- After Filling up all the details candidates are required to upload documents as per the desired format only and then click on submit.
- After form submission candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
I. (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing / Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing /Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognised University or Institute.
(ii) registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council
(iii) Six months experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
II (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognised Board or Council.
(ii) Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN Or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council.
(iii) Two and half years experience in minimum fifty bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned at II. (i) above.
Age Relaxation –
- Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of receipt of applications.
- No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Age relaxation permissible to various categories is as under.
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
|PH (ONE LEG)||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
4. Ex-Servicemen and Commission Officers including ECOs/SSCOs – for Group A & B posts – Five years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of applications the continuous service rendered in the Armed Forces by an Ex-Serviceman is not less than six months after attestation. This relaxation is also available to ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years as on closing date and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they will be released within 3 months on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment. Candidates claiming age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma to the Commission.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2017 Admit Card
AIIMS will Issue Admit card for those Candidates Who have submitted the Application form before the last date .Candidates can download the Admit card for the written test from the admit card link under the Quick link section.
Written Exam Details
Written test will be held as per the following schedule
Date of Written Examination – 11.09.2017 (Monday)
Cities in which Examination will be held – Major cities in India
Date of Declaration of result – 20.09.2017
Scheme of Exam
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 Minutes)
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR, 45% for OBC ad 40% for SC & ST.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.:
- Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment.
- Experience certificate, if any.