AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi has issued the Admit Card for AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment process on its official website, aiimsexams.org. To download the admit card, the candidates need to enter the login credentials. The only mode of getting the admit card is online apart form this no other mode is available to download the admit card. Those who will not carry the admit card in the exam will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall. Get here details on AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019.
Latest: Notice regarding Change of Examination Centre had been released, check below
AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019
The candidates who have submittd their filled-in online application form on time can get their admit card for the Online CBT. The admit card is required in the examination hall as well as in the document verification process.
|Availability of admit card||06 Sep 2019|
|Conduction of examination||15 Sep 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019.
Notice regarding Change of Examination Centre
Important Notice for PWBD candidates of recruitment examination for the post of Nursing Officer
How To Download AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019?
After the successful completion of the application process, the AIIMS has released the aiims delhi admit card 2019 nursing officer on its official website. The candidates who have completed the application form can download the admit card form the website. For downloading the admit card candidates need to follow the steps.
Step 1. Visit the Official Website
Candidates are required to move to the official website of AIIMS i.e www.aiimsexams.org. Then you will be required to move in the “Recruitment” section
After that, you will have to look for the AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment link as shown below.
Step 2. Log in using Credentials
After clicking on the link, the login page will appear in which a candidate will have to enter his/her log in details such as username and password.
Step 3. Download the Admit Card
After successful login, candidates will get their admit card to download. Check all the details mentioned on the admit card and download it. Take a print out of the admit card that will be required to carry during the Online CBT.
Details on AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019
After downloading the admit card the candidates have to check it thoroughly for all the details must be correct in the hall ticket. For your ease, we are providing the list of details which is present to your admit card.
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Mother name
- Name of exam
- Name of conducting body
- Time venue and date of exam
- Mode of exam
What to do in case of Discrepancy?
Candidates must check all the details mentioned on the admit card. If in case you found any discrepancy in the admit card, then you must contact the official authority immediately. The official authority will provide a fresh admit card for the examination. If you do not perform so then, due to wrong information mention on the admit card, you will not allow appearing in the Online CBT. This will result in the cancellation of the candidates’ candidature.
What If Unable To Download Admit Card?
If a candidate is not able to download the admit card then there could the following cases:
- Entered the wrong Credentials: Make sure that you have entered the correct log in credentials in the elogin portal. If you will enter the wrong credential then you will not be able to download the admit card.
- Incomplete/Incorrect Application submitted: Make sure that the application submitted by you was complete and correct in all aspects. Any incorrect or incomplete information found in the application will lead to the rejection of the application. As a result of it, candidates will not get his/her admit card.
- Website Not Working: When the website faces a lot of traffic of students to download the admit card then the website might stop operating. In this case, you should wait for some time and try after some time to download the admit card.
Documents to be carried along with the Admit Card
On the day of the examination, it is mandatory to carry the admit card. But along with the admit card the candidate should carry any valid photo identity proof. The candidates can carry any of the id proof to the exam hall.
- Voter id card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook etc.
The examination pattern for AIIMS Nursing Officer Online CBT is not released yet. Till then, candidates may check the previous year examination pattern just for a reference.
Nature of Exam: Objective type
Maximum number of marks: 200
Number of questions: 200
Type of question: 90% question as per the subject, 10% question will be based on General Knowledge & Aptitude
Marking Scheme: +1 for the correct answer, -1/3 for an incorrect answer
Qualifying Criteria: 50% for UR, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
Instruction for the Candidates
Candidates are advised to go through the below instruction required to be followed by all candidates during the Online CBT and document verification process.
- Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.orgas no admit card will be sent by post.
- The candidates are advised to bring Admit Card downloaded from AIIMS website at the time of Online (CBT) mode Examination and hand over the same to the Invigilator after completing the Examination, failing which their candidature/performance in the Online (CBT) mode Examination will not be considered.
- The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result.
- Without admit card and a valid id proof no candidate will be allowed to appear in the Online CBT.
- Candidates are not permitted to carry any material like calculator, mobile phone, etc during the examination.
- On the basis of Online (CBT) mode Examination, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates along with one photocopy of all these document which are , duly attested/self attested.
- Retain the admit card till the declaration of the final result of the recruitment process.
Q.1. How can I get my Admit Card for the Online CBT?
Ans. You will have to log in on the official website using the credentials. After successful login, you will get your admit card to download.
Q.2 I am trying to download my Admit card but the website is not working. What should I do in this situation?
Ans. When the website faces a lot of traffic of students to download the admit card then the website might stop operating. In this case, you should wait for some time and try after some time to download the admit card.
Q.3 Is it necessary to carry a valid Id Proof along with the admit card during the CBT?
Ans. Yes. It is mandatory to a valid id proof along with the admit card failing of which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the CBT.