AIIMS Raipur has released notification regarding recruitment of various group ‘c’ posts on direct recruitment basis in AIIMS, Raipur. AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training. The PMSSY has set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country. Check complete details regarding AIIMS Group C Recruitment from this page.
AIIMS Raipur Group C Recruitment 2017 -18
AIIMS, Raipur invites online applications from Indian nationals for various posts on direct recruitment basis. Candidates can check the schedule related to AIIMS Group C Recruitment 2017-18 from below.
|Online Application starts||13 Dec 2017|
|Online Application ends||12 Jan 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||21 Feb 2018|
|Date of Exam||27 & 28 Feb 2018|
|Answer Key||07 Mar 2018|
|Result||11 May 2018|
Official Website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- General/OBC/ExS Candidates : Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- SC/ST/Person with Disabilities: Exempted.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Examination conducted by the concerned authorities.
Scheme & Syllabus of Examination
Scheme of examination and Syllabus has been notified in due course on the website of AIIMS, Raipur. The syllabus is being shown in the window below.
Note: The date of computer based examination will be announced later on the website of AIIMS Raipur (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in). The examination will be held only in the selected Cities/Centres and AIIMS Raipur reserves the right to call candidates to any of the identified centres for the examination. Decision of AIIMS Raipur regarding allotment of Examination Centre shall be final and no request/appeal will be entertained for the change of centre.
The Answer Key & Objection Tracker Link has been released after the successful conduction of exam. The candidates appeared for the examination can check the Answer Key, if anyone having any objection regarding the Answer then objection can also be made. The Answer Key contains the correct answers. The direct link to check the Answer Key has been given below.
Answer Key: Click here to check the Answer Key.
- Normally, all the candidates whose application forms are accepted will be called for the Computer Based Examination. However, if deemed necessary, the Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates for the computer based examination by duly appointed Search cum Selection Committee as per the criteria fixed.
- While shortlisting the candidates on the basis of marks scored at Graduation level, AIIMS, Raipur will follow the yardstick adopted by the University/Institution and take into account the percentage of marks as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement. AIIMS, Raipur will not take the responsibility of working out the percentage of marks by adding up the marks secured by the candidates in different subjects/each year of Graduation and instead take into account the percentage of marks / CGPA as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement.
- Where the Merit of the candidate is indicated in the Final Year Marks statement in CGPA without indicating the corresponding percentage of marks, AIIMS, Raipur will follow the criteria indicated by the University/Institution in the Certificate, if any, for arriving at the corresponding percentage. In all other cases, the conversion formula of CGPA (as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement) multiplied by (x) 9.5 will be applied.
- Criteria followed in shortlisting candidates will be final. No appeal or representation will be entertained against such shortlisting.
Verification of Documents
No verification of documents will be carried out before the Computer Based Test (CBT), therefore candidates are advised that before applying for the post they should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post. Candidates who are declared qualified in the CBT will be called for verification of documents at AIIMS Raipur as per the schedule which will be intimated in due course. At the time of document verification, candidate will be required to bring (in original) all relevant Certificates/Documents issued by the competent authority, along with self-attested legible copies in support of the information given in their Application Forms about their Educational Qualification; Experience; Percentage of Marks obtained; Proof of Age; Proof of Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/ESX] etc. along with the print out of Application Form.
For more details of AIIMS Raipur Group C Recruitment 2017 – Download Advertisement