AIIMS Raipur has issued the CBT Admit card to those Applicants who have successfully submitted the online application form and application fee on or before the last date. candidates can download the CBT admit card for computer-based exam from August 19, 2019. After the successful conduction of the CBT Exam, the CBT Result will be declared for Staff Nurse Gr-II. Candidates can find the Admit Card link from the table below according to the schedule.
AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect and already submitted their application form can able to download the admit card as per the schedule mention below.
|Date of CBT Admit Card||19 Aug 2019|
|Date of Written Exam (CBT)||31 Aug 2019|
- Click here to download the AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding admit cards for computer based test (CBT) for recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II).
Official Website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
Steps to download the Admit Card
Follow the steps below to download your admit card.
- Visit the official website of AIIMS raipur.
- On the homepage access the online application portal by clicking on the link.
- Enter the details like Login Id and Password etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of their Admit Card and also save for future references.
The candidates are advised to keep admit card safe and bring Admit Card downloaded from AIIMS website at the time of computer-based examination and hand over the same to the Invigilator during marking their attendance, failing which their candidature/performance in the written test will not be considered.
Exam Centre 2019
AIIMS Raipur, computer based test (CBT) is scheduled to be held on August 31, 2019 at following exam centre given below.
when will release admit card for nursing jobs in AIIMS RAIPUR
Sir I for get my login ID and password of Raipur nursing gr2 how to I get sir it’s very important exam to me.have to write . Please help me sir/madam.