Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019: Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) has released notification for the post of Assistant Supervisors. The notification for the same is available in career section on the official website. The recruitment will take place in three ways i.e direct interview , written test followed by personal interview and physical test or Skill/trade test and technical Assessment. The dates for the conduct of interview is given in the released notification. For the next type, candidates who qualify the written test will be eligible for personal interview. The physical test will be conducted according to the requirement of the post. For more details check this page.
Latest: Application Form for Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019 is available now, candidate can fill the form with the help of link provided on Application Form page.
Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019
The total number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Supervisor is 170. Candidates who want to make a career in this field can apply for the same. The candidate will be allotted test centre only in the region, as chosen by him, while filling application form. Candidates can check the detailed schedule for Air India Recruitment 2019 from the table given below.
|Air India Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Start Date for Air India Recruitment 2019 Application Form|
|Last Date for Air India Recruitment 2019 Application Form||28 Sep 2019|
|Issuance of Air India Recruitment 2019 Admit Card||Tentatively between 5 Oct 2019 to 19 Oct 2019|
|Air India Recruitment 2019 Examination Date||Tentative 20 Oct 2019|
Before filling the application for candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for the same is mentioned here, so candidate can check for the same.
Nationality: Should be an Indian citizen.
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidate should be graduated from govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/Certificate course in Computer(Minimum 6 Months duration ) from recognized institute. OR
- Candidate should have done BCA/ B.s. in IT / Graduation in IT.
- One must have completed Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)
- One must have minimum 1 year of post qualification work experience in Data entry/ Computer Applications/ relevant field in any organization of repute.
- Should have one year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS/RAMCO/TRAX etc.)
Note: Candidates with post-graduation Degree/ Diploma (not less than 01 year duration) in HR/ Finance/MMD /Library Science/ Stenography will be given weightage Marks upto 5%.
Candidates’ having minimum 24 months of working experience in any Scheduled Airlines on Aviation related software (e.g. AMOS/RAMCO/TRAX etc.) or in SAP will be given weightage marks upto 5%. Experience must be certified by the Aviation organization with proof of salary.
Air India Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are interested and also eligible for the post can apply for the same. The AIESL Assistant Supervisor application form for the recruitment is available on official website airindia.com. The application process is available in online mode only. No application form in physical form will be accepted under any circumstances. To avoid last minute hassle , candidates are advised to apply for the exam before the last date of application form. After successful submission of application form a confirmation message will be given to candidates on their registered mobile no. and Email Id. while filling the application form candidates are required to fill the region for test center, so candidates are advised to fill the region carefully because no change can be done after submission of application form.
|General, EWS, OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment : Online mode only . By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking, IMPS, Cash Cards and Mobile Wallets.
Note: In case of any technical problem, while completing the application process, the candidates may contact the help desk by emailing to [email protected] along with the screenshot/details of the error.
Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for the conduct of exam will be available on the official website. Candidates can download the same from the official website. Candidate need to carry admit card at the examination center , failure of which may lead to disqualification from the conduct of the exam. All the candidates are advised to reach the examination center at least 1 hour before the commencement of exam. The admit card for the candidate will contain information about exam, personal details, test center details , contact details of candidates. If any of the candidate found any discrepancy in the AIESL Assistant Supervisor admit card then he/she can contact the officials immediately.
Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019 Result
The date of result declaration will be announced as per schedule on the official website. Candidate who will qualify the written exam will undergo a personal interview for further selection process. A cut will be declared after the result declaration, so the candidates who will qualify the exam will be eligible for further selection process. Candidates are required to keep a check on the official website for regular updates. Detailed information pertaining to AIESL Assistant Supervisor Result is provided on the the Result page section in “Quick Links” provided above.
Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
The vacancy details for the post are mentioned here , so candidate can check for the same.
*Note: (SC-NR): Candidates will be shortlisted for future requirements.Panel available for current vacancies (08). Reservation will be applicable for physically challenged persons (With minimum 40% disability in the category of OH, VH & HH (both partial)) as per Govt directives and considering their suitability for the post .
The number of vacancies mentioned in the notification are indicative, which may decrease on increase depending upon the requirement of the company.
Air India Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
The selection process for the post of assistant supervisor consists of a written test and a personal interview. If a candidate qualify the written exam then he/she will be called for personal interview. After qualifying personal interview, document verification will take place for all the qualified candidates and if any stage, documents of the candidate found to be incorrect then it will lead to rejection of the candidature. After selection candidate will be posted to the same region filled by the candidate at the time of form filling and may be transferred to other regions depending upon the company’s requirement.
Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed. Appointment of the candidate depends upon the decision of Company and business requirements. The candidate founds suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on a fixed term basis for a period of 5 years.
Documents Required at the Time of AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019 Verification
Candidates are required to carry documents at the time of verification process. Here is the list of documents to be carried for final selection.
- The candidates belonging to OBC categories, at the time of documentation/ verification process, must submit a self –attested photocopy of the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, recently issued by the Competent Authority in the format as prescribed by Govt. of India.
- The certificates provided by the OBC category should be as per central list not as per state list.
- Applicants who are ordinarily residents of Kashmir division of J & K state during January 01, 1980 to December 31, 1989 and are eligible for upper age relaxation must produce the Domicile Certificate to this effect at the time of Interview from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division, with whose jurisdiction the applicant had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Self-attested clear copies of the supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualification, experience in the relevant field etc. must be brought along whenever called for pre joining documentation/ verification process.
- Self –Attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate should also be brought in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates and income and assets certificate issued by competent authority for EWS candidates.
- All related original certificate are to be carried at the time of documentation.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies need to bring “No Objection Certificate“ from their present employer.
About Air India Engineering Services Ltd
AIESL is the wholly owned subsidiary of Air India formed on March 11, 2014. It comprises of huge infrastructure to cater line maintenance, engine maintenance, engine overhaul, accessories overhaul and component overhaul activities as per capability at main bases and line stations. It has the biggest Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organization set up in India that can serve as One Stop shop for all engineering requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How can I change / correct the details entered in the Application form?
Q. I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication?
Q. What will be the mode for conduct of exam ?
Q. Can I pay application fee in offline mode ?
Q. How do I know that my application is registered ?
Official Website: airindia.in.
For more information regarding Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019, candidate can download the Information Notification.