|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 – Admit Card for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 has been issued online by High Court of Judicature at Allahabad at www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Candidates who filled their Application form for various posts on or before the last date can download their Call Letter to appear in the various round such as the written exam, Interview round. Get all the relevant detail of Allahabad High Court Admit Card / Call Letter 2017 is given on this page below.
Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad issued admit cards at www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Once they decided date of exam, the court activates link to download admit card a few days before exam. For the purpose of easily getting relevant Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017, check following table. Click here to download the Admit Card.
|Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification||Date of Exam||Admit Card|
|Additional Private Secretary Post||Stage-I: 03 Dec 2017||Click here to download the Admit Card.|
|Civil Court Staff Recruitment
Stenographer Grade 2 (Postcode 1) and Driver Grade 4 (Postcode 3)
|08 Oct 2017||Click here to download the Admit Card for postcode 01 and 03 (Process is over now..)|
|Personal Assistant (Post Code 01)||15 Jul 2017||Click here to download the Admit Card for Class III (Post Code 02) for stage-II
Click here to download the Admit Card for Class IV/D (Post Code 03) for stage-II
|Class III (Post Code 02)||Stage-I: 22 Jul 2017
Stage-II: 18-19 Nov and 06-07 Dec 2017
|Group D (Post Code 03)||Stage-I: 23 Jul 2017
Stage-II: 30 Nov 2017
|Contractual ICT (Post Code 04)||16 Jul 2017|
Significance of Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad issued admit cards for the purpose of enabling applicants to appear in exam. Likewise, it releases interview call letter for letting qualified candidates appear in interviews. Chiefly following points explain the importance of admit card of Allahabad High Court.
- It is important for candidates to carry admit card on day of exam/interview. In other words, the center does not allow entry to any test taker who does not have Allahabad High Court admit card.
- Candidate know of exam date and time from hall ticket. One must arrive on exam center on time.
- Equally important is that you know exam center assigned through admit card of Allahabad High Court.
All in all, the hall ticket/call letter / admit card is an extremely important document. High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, shall release admit cards before exam. Then it is reponsibility of candidate to obtain it before exam/interview.
What if you are not able to download the Admit card
If candidates are facing difficulty in downloading the admit cards then they can get the duplicate admit card by contacting the Recruitment Cell of the High Court, Allahabad during the office hours.
You need to provide following documents to get duplicate Admit Card
- Print out of Online Application Form
- Two latest coloured passport size photograph, duly attested by Gazetted Officer
- Valid ID-proof ( Aadhar card / Voter-ID card/ PAN card / Passport / Driving License)
How to download the Admit Card 2017?
- Step 1: Visit the official link of Allahabad High Court Recruitment i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Step 2: Click on the link which shows “Allahabad high Court Admit card 2017”
- Step 3: You have to enter your Login id and Password.
- Step 4: Click on submit and Admit card window appears.
- Step 5: Download the Admit card and take printout for future use.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Examination Centres
The exam will take place at the following centres mentioned below in the table:
|S.No.||City Name||S.No||City Name|
|14||GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR||30||SITAPUR|