AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 – is now available for all exam dates on the official website (gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in). The AP Grama Sachivalayam examination will be conducted as per the schedule for filling the vacancies in the various posts (for approximately 1.27 lakh vacancies) in various districts of Andhra Pradesh. The candidate can now download the hall ticket by entering OTPR ID or application ID or aadhar number and date of birth. The examination will be a offline OMR based examination. For more information on AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 you can refer to this page.
Latest: Call letter to attend Certificate/Document Verification has been released (district & post-wise) for AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2019. Scroll down to download the same.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019
The AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 is to fill approximately 1.27 lakh vacancies (number may increase or decrease) in various posts. The recruitment will be based on merit after the declaration of result. The candidate should check the hall ticket for time of examination and entry time. Late entry after the entry time would not be allowed. The complete schedule for AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 is given below.
|Admit Card [for Cat – II B (VRO & Survey Assistant), ANM / Ward Health Secretary|
Village Agriculture Secretary, Village Horticulture Secretary]
|28 Aug 2019 (4 PM Onwards) |
|Admit Card [for Cat – II A (Engineering Assistant (Gr II)|
& Ward Amenities Secretary), Village Fisheries Assistant,
Animal Husbandry Assistant,
Village Sericulture Assistant,
Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary,
Ward Welfare & Development Secretary, Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary,
Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
|31 Aug 2019 (Released)|
|Admit Card [for Cat I and Cat III (Digital Assistant)]||24 Aug 2019|
|Admit Card [for Cat II and Cat III (Other)]||3 days before exam|
Written Exam 01, 03, 04,
06, 07, and 08 Sept 2019
- Click here to download the call letter for document verification (new).
- Click Here to download the Admit Card for all exam dates.
- Click Here to check your Grama Sachivalayam Examination Venue Details (District-Wise)
- Click here to retrieve your forgotten login / OTPR id of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
Examination Schedule for Other Category (Revised)
|Cat – I (Panchayat Secretary Gr.V)||01 Sep 2019 (Forenoon)|
|Cat – I (Ward Women and Weaker Sections |
Protection Secretary – Mahila Police)
|01 Sep 2019 (Forenoon)|
|Cat – I (Welfare and Education Secretary – Rural)||01 Sep 2019 (Forenoon)|
|Cat – I (Ward Administrative Secretary)||01 Sep 2019 (Forenoon)|
|Cat – II B (VRO & Survey Assistant)||03 Sep 2019 (Forenoon)|
|Cat – II A (Engineering Assistant (Gr II)|
& Ward Amenities Secretary)
|07 Sep 2019 (Forenoon)|
Examination Schedule for Cat – III (Revised)
|Category – III||Exam Date|
|Digital Assistant||01 Sep 2019 (Afternoon)|
|ANM / Ward Health Secretary||03 Sep 2019 (Afternoon)|
|Village Agriculture Secretary||04 Sep 2019 (Forenoon)|
|Village Horticulture Secretary||04 Sep 2019 (Afternoon)|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||06 Sep 2019 (Forenoon)|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||06 Sep 2019 (Afternoon)|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||07 Sep 2019 (Afternoon)|
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary||08 Sep 2019 (Forenoon)|
|Ward Welfare & Development Secretary||08 Sep 2019 (Forenoon)|
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||08 Sep 2019 (Afternoon)|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||08 Sep 2019 (Afternoon)|
What to do if you forgot your Login Id?
It is possible that you may not remember your Login Id at the time of downloading of hall ticket. In such a case there is no need to worry as the OTPR was sent to your registered mobile number as well as email Id. Open any one of them and obtain the ID.
Steps to recover your forgotten id which are as follows:
- Visit the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam (apgramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in). OR
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access.
- Now enter your mobile number, DOB and the verification code as displayed on the screen.
- Now Click on the Get OTP option & you will receive your One Time Password on your mobile.
- Now enter the OTP & retrieve your forgotten login id.
How to Download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019?
Hall ticket has been released online and can be downloaded from the link given above. It has been released for all the candidates who have filled the application form. It is advised to follow the general instructions written on the hall ticket before and on the day of the examination because the eligibility to give the exam is provisional and not adhering to the general instructions may lead to cancellation of the candidature. The steps to download the hall ticket are as follows.
- Visit the official website or click the link provided above for your convenience.
- The link to download the hall ticket has been made available. Click on “Download Hall Ticket” as shown above and the following screen will be shown.
- Enter your Login Id (created during OTPR) and date of birth.
- Download the hall ticket into your device and take a print out of it.
Things to carry on the day of AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination 2019
It is most important to carry some essential documents and the some things along with yourself on the day of the examination, below some points are given which is important to carry during the examination to avoid further hurdles.
- Always carry two copies of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card or the hall ticket to avoid any kind of misshaping on the day of examination.
- Carry a set of extra pen or pencil with yourself on the day of examination if necessary.
- You must need to laminate your original hall ticket to preserve it for further clarifications and usage.
- You must carry your valid proof of identity issued by the state or central government of India such as Aadhar Card, Driving License and valid Government Id and such other documents.
Details in AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019
The candidate must carefully examine their hall ticket because any discrepancy printed on the hall ticket such as date of birth, name etc can cause trouble at the time of examination. So in any such case you must immediately bring it to the notice of Department officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Department Office. The other details mentioned on the hall ticket are as follows.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Date.
- Exam Timing.
- Entry Timings.
- Exam centre details.
- General Instructions.
How to Carry Admit Card/ Hall Ticket?
It is important to carry the hall ticket or the admit card on the day of examination. Below some points are given which explains how to carry the hall ticket or the admit card properly:
- You must carry a photocopy and along with the original hall ticket or the admit card on the day of examination to avoid any kind of trouble.
- Don’t fold the hall ticket and keep in a safe place until the examination & recruitment procedure gets over.
- It must be kept on the desk of the candidate during the examination and must be present if asked by any authority.
What to do If photograph is not visible on the hall ticket?
If the photograph is not visible on the hall ticket or it is too small then the candidate should affix a passport size photo on Hall ticket. Also that photograph must be attested by a Gazetted officer. Candidate must note that it is mandatory to handover similar photo for each paper to Chief Superintendent for affixing the same on the Nominal Rolls.
Error in the Admit Card / Hall Ticket
In case if any candidate finds out any kind of error or omission in the hall ticket or admit card, then in such case it must be bring into the notice of the examination conducting authorities by contacting them via helpline numbers which is given in the official website of the AP Grama Sachivalayam (apgramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in). Some of the helpline numbers of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 are as follows:
For General Queries-
- 9121296051, 9121296052, 9121296053, 9121296054, 9121296055.
For Municipal Administration Department (URBAN) Queries–
For Technical Queries–
- 9121148061, 9121148062, 9121148063.
Exam Pattern for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019
For the post of Technical posts – Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (grade-ii) / General Posts – Village Agriculture Assistant / General posts – Animal husbandry assistant / General posts – Anm / Mpha (F) grade-iii / Village Horticulture Assistants / General posts – Panchayat Secretary Grade V / General posts – Village Revenue Officer (grade-ii) / General Posts – Village Sericulture Assistants / Technical Posts – Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (grade-ii) / General Posts – Village Surveyor Grade-iii / Technical Posts – Ward Amenities Secretary (grade-ii) the exam pattern is given below.
|Written Examination||No. of Questions||Duration (in minutes)||Maximum|
|Part –A: General Studies & Mental Ability|
|Part-B: Subject paper|
For the post of General Posts – Panchayat Secretary Grade V / Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary / General Posts – Ward Administrative Secretary the exam pattern is given below.
|Written examination||No. of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part –A: General Studies & Mental Ability||75||75||75|
|Part-B: History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc||75||75||75|
The exam day is the most important day and due to the exam stress candidate may forgot one or two instructions. So here we have listed out some of the do’s and don’ts on the exam day and before the exam day to make your process hustle free.
Things to DO on the Exam Day
- Take a print out of the hall ticket on A4 sheet and check all the details mentioned on it.
- If photograph is not visible carry atleast 5 passport size photograph to the exam centre.
- Visit the exam centre one day before to know about the route and commute possibilities and options available.
- Carry a blue or black ball point pen to mark the answers.
- Also bring a smooth writing pad to fill up the relevant columns on the Answer Sheet.
- The candidate must ensure encoding the Registration Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series, signature of candidate and invigilator correctly on the OMR Answer Sheet.
Things NOT to do on the Exam Day
- Do not bring any Electronic device such as mobile / cell phones, programmable calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall.
- Do not bubble on the answer key by pencil/Ink pen/Gel pen as these are not permitted.
- Do not tamper to change the answers on the OMR sheet because it will lead to disqualification.
- Do not use whitener / correcting fluid / Blade / Powder/ Eraser / folding / Tearing / Rough Work or any kind of tampering to change the answers on OMR Sheet.
Answer Key for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019
The answer key will be published on the official website (gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in). At first provisional answer key will be released and 3 days window will be given post publication of answer key to submit the objections if any regarding the answer key. The objections will be reviewed by a expert panel and as per their suggestions a final revised answer key will be released. The result will be formulated on the basis of this final answer key. Candidates must note that objections filed after this 3 days window will not be entertained.AP Gram Sachivalayam