Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Ibrahimpatnam, has released the final answer key and question paper of Teacher Eligibility Test Cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TET-CUM-TRT) for the posts of School Assistants (Special Education) under Inclusive Education for Disabled at Secondary Stage (IEDSS) under the Andhra Pradesh Samagra Shiksha (SMS). The eligible candidates can make the application online for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants (Special Education) in the State through District Selection Committee. The applicants are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and should satisfy themselves as to their eligibility for this Recruitment. Scroll down for more information respecting AP Special DSC IEDSS Recruitment 2019 (APSMSA 2019).
AP Special DSC IEDSS Recruitment 2019 (APSMSA 2019)
The Information Bulletin is available on the official website (http://cse.ap.gov.in) for APSMSA 2019. The Recruitment shall be through a selection process consisting of Written Test and other criteria stipulated by the Government from time to time. The recruitment is going to be held as per the given below schedule.
|APSMSA 2019 Events||Important Dates (Revised)|
|Commencement of Online Application||26 Feb to 1 Apr 2019 and 08 to 16 May 2019|
|Application Fee Payment||25 Feb to 20 Apr 2019 and 07 to 15 May 2019|
|Online Mock Test availability||09 May 2019 Onwards|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||24 Jun 2019|
|Conduct of Written test (CBT) (TET-CUM-TRT 2019)||30 Jun 2019|
|Release of Initial Key||01 Jul 2019|
|Receiving of objections on Initial Key||01 to 05 Jul 2019|
|Release of the final key||09 Jul 2019|
|Release of Merit list||12 Jul 2019|
The Commissioner of School Education being the competent authority to publish the Answer key of the question after the conduct of CBT inviting objections through online, if any, from the candidates who appeared for the CBT, duly giving a reasonable time to the candidates for filing objections on the initial key and the same shall be disposed of by the expert committee constituted by the Commissioner of School Education.
The final key shall be published for the information of candidates. Any representation/petition/objection on the initial key after the above stipulated period shall not be entertained.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The Admit Card/Hall Ticket for AP Special DSC has been released to the candidates who have submitted their application form and fee on time. Hall Tickets can be downloaded by the candidates from the Commissioner of School Education web portal as per schedule. It is mandatory for every candidate to bring the Admit Card/Hall Ticket at the test centre during the test. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to appear in the test.
IEDSS Application Form
Before making payment of fee and submission of application the applicants should satisfy themselves as to their eligibility for this Recruitment. The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards application processing and conduct of Recruitment Test through Payment Gateway. On receipt of the fee, the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which he/ she can proceed with submission of application. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
The Application Process is over now!!!
- Click here to download the submitted application.
IEDSS Eligibility Criteria
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the categories of the post specified in the table below unless he/she possesses the qualifications thereof.
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination in the concerned medium or with the concerned Language as First Language are eligible to apply to the posts in the concerned medium and the candidates who have passed the examination of Higher standards in the concerned language/medium are also eligible to apply to the posts in that medium.
- Government orders issued from time to time relating to the method of appointment and the authorities competent to make appointments shall be applicable.
- The qualifications prescribed for the post of School Assistants (Special Education) shall be as prescribed in Column (2) below and the relevant certificate shall be registered with RCI.
|School Assistant (Special Education)||
- Candidates with higher qualifications in respect of the qualifications at Rule 4 (iv) are also eligible for appointment by direct recruitment.
- Candidates with qualifications in a single disability area, have to take care of a wide range of diversities in a general school.
- Preference will be given under direct recruitment with qualifications prescribed when the equal marks are obtained in TETcumTRT.
Age: No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the post of Teacher if he/she is less than 18 years of age and not more than 44 years of age as on 1st day of July of the year 2018 in which the notification for selection to the relevant post, category or class or a service is made. However, in the case of SC / ST / BC candidates, the maximum age limit shall be 49 years and in respect of Physically Challenged candidates, the maximum age limit shall be 54 years.
- Upper age limit for Ex-service Men: A person, who worked in the Armed Forces of the Indian Union, shall be allowed to deduct the length of the service rendered by him in the Armed Forces and also three years from his age for the purpose of the maximum age limit.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
The Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TET-CUM-TRT) as CBT shall be conducted in order to do away with the present cumbersome process that involves a large human contingent and the consequent expenditure involved.
The Computer Based Test involves pre-examination work viz. registration of candidates and application processing, identification of test centers as approved by the Technical Team of the Convener, Test Centers management and generation of hall tickets followed by development of error-free question paper sets/bank and its management, and also creation of awareness to the Candidate about CBT by means of conduct of mock tests and preparatory test.
The examination management includes digitization and secured transfer of the question paper to the test centers, the conduct of the test, processing of scores and generation of ranks as per the G.Os of the respective CETs.
The Structure and Content recommended for TET-CUM-TRT for School Assistants (Special Education) are as follows:
Duration of examination: 3 Hours
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part-I||General Studies and Current Affairs||30 MCQs||15 Marks|
|Perspectives in Special Education and Inclusive Education||10 MCQs||05 Marks|
|Methodology in Special Education and Inclusive Education||20 MCQs||10 Marks|
|Psychology with reference to CWSN||20 MCQs||10 Marks|
|Part-II||Category of Disability Specialisation (i.ID, ii. HI, iii. VI, iv. SLD, v. ASD&CP with MD) (Each category has equal marks)||120 MCQs||60 Marks|
|TOTAL||200 MCQs||100 Marks|
|Weightage to IERTs||5 Marks|
*ID= Intellectual Disability, HI= Hearing Impairment, VI= Visual Impairment, SLD= Specific Learning Disabilities, ASD= Autism Spectrum Disorder, CP with MD= Cerebral Palsy with Multiple Disabilities
- Weightage shall be given to Inclusive Education Resource Teacher who is working in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA)., Andhra Pradesh
- Weightage @0.5 mark (1/2) for every one completed year subject to a maximum of 5 marks.
- More than six months of service shall be considered as one year.
- Less than six months of service in one year will be ignored.
For School Assistant (Special Education) selection will be on the basis of marks secured in the Written Test (TET-CUM-TRT) and Weightage only. Candidates who secured minimum qualifying marks as mentioned above will only be considered for recruitment
Qualifying Marks for SA (Special Education) (TETcumTRT):
|OC||60% marks and above|
|BC||50% marks and above|
|SC||40% marks and above|
|ST||40% marks and above|
|Differently abled (PHOH/VH/HI), Ex-Servicemen||40% marks and above|
The Result of AP Special DSC will declare in the form of merit list. Merit List will be prepared and the same will be hosted on the CSE website. Merit list will be generated on the basis of Written Marks (TET-CUM-TRT) + Weightage Marks. Total marks will be arrived by limiting to 100 (Hundred) only. Commissioner of School Education shall provide a software application for generating and for preparation of the Provisional Merit-cum-Roster List out of qualified candidates to the extent of vacancies notified for each category of posts.
After preparation of provisional Merit-cum-Roster list, verification of
- Original Qualification certificates
- Proof of age
- Original caste/PHC/Games and Sports any such qualification certificate claimed by the candidate in the application shall be undertaken by the officer/ Committee authorized by Commissioner of School Education.
The District wise vacancy position is given below:
Official Website: apssa.apcfss.in.
To get more information about AP Special DSC IEDSS Recruitment 2019 (APSMSA 2019) check – Official Notification.