GSRTC Driver Call Letter 2019 will be available on the website portal of ojas i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The candidates can download the call letter from the call letter tab on the homepage of the website. The candidate must have the confirmation no. and DOB to access the call letter. The call letter is one of the most essential documents needed during the driving test. If the candidate does not possess the call letter, his application form will be considered invalid. No admit card will be sent to the candidate by post or email. The call letter consists of important information about the applicant and date, the timing of driving test and the full address of test centre. The call letter will be available on the website soon after the application process is complete. For more information read the passage below.
GSRTC Driver Call Letter 2019
GSRTC Driver Call Letter 2019 will be available as soon as the application process is complete and all the application form are received. The call letter consist of important information about the applicant and date and timing of driving test. Following are the important date related to the GSRTC driver call letter 2019:
|GSRTC Driver Call Letter 2019||Dates|
|Start date of Application form (Released)||12 Jul 2019|
|End date of application form||11 Aug 2019|
|Release date of Admit card||To be Announced|
Download Call Letter Here: Candidates can download the GSRTC Driver Call letter 2019 as per the schedule on ojas.gujarat.gov.in
How to download the call letter?
The admit card is available on the official website of ojas. The candidate will need the confirmation no. and DOB to access the call letter. But before it is mandatory to fill the online application form before the last date. Here candidates must note that in case anyone forgets the registration number they can retrieve it by providing some basic details. Following are the steps to download the call letter for the official website:
1st Step: Go to the official website as per the link given above.
2nd Step: Further, on the homepage, click on the tab “download call letter”.
3rd Step: on this page, enter the confirmation no. and DOB.
4th Step: Download/print the admit card now.
Note That: Here you need to preserve the call letter for further usage or clarification.
Significance of Call Letter
In this section you will get the information related to the importance of the call letter of the GSRTC Drive recruitment 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the below given points for more information, which are following:
- It is mandatory to download the call letter or the admit card in order to appear in the driving test or for the interview (if applicable).
- Candidates need to visit the official of the GSRTC (recruitment portal) as soon as the conducting body releases the notification regarding the call letter.
- In order to download the call letter candidates need to enter details like: registration number & DOB in the login portal section.
- It is compulsory to carry the call letter on the day of the test or the examination, which acts as a proof of identity and allows a candidate to appear in the prescribed test.
- The call letter contains the important details like: name of the candidate, test center related details, roll number, and other instructions related to the test/examination.
List of Documents to bring at the time of Driving Test
- Online application form.
- Result of passing the Drainwinger test.
- School leaving certificate.
- 10th class marksheet.
- Certificate of Standard 10th
- Marksheet of Standard 12 (if indicated in the application form standard 12 pass).
- Certificate of Standard 12
- Graduate Marksheet. (If graduation is indicated in the application)
- The non-demolayer certificate by SEBC
- Candidates from the physically weakened classes have taken up the social justice and empowerment of the state government: Certificate of Eligibility
- Provision of resolution of 3/1/2 of the general administration of the new administration
- The study material determined from the end of the intestinal tract having a computational anaerobic knowledge.Compatore’s Certificate / Marksheet. (Online application form)
- If you have a driver’s license or a license application, R.T.O. In the original receipt of the fee waiver.
- R.T.O. No. Comfort Rise Information Certificate
Do’s & Don’ts
Some important points related to the test or the examination which explains the do’s & don’ts during the GSRTC Driver recruitment 2019 driving test or interview (if applicable), which are as follows
- No one will be allowed in the test center or in the interview without a proper & valid call letter.
- One shouldn’t allowed to use any kind of electronic gadgets like: smart watch, ipad, ipod, etc, even wrist watches (digital & analog) are not allowed.
- Candidates with caps, sunglasses & etc which mismatches the identity of the candidates on the day of the test or the interview will not be allowed to participate in the test.
- If any candidate found guilty under the UFM i.e. unfair means, then the GSRTC holds the authority to debar the candidate immediately & may also take strict action against the candidate.
Following is the marking scheme of assessing the qualifications of the candidate:
|10th class pass||15|
|12th class pass||10|
|Experience||(maximum 15 marks)|
|4- 5 years||0 marks|
|5-7 years||5 marks|
|7-8 years||10 marks|
|8 years and above||15 marks|
The call letter is given to all the candidates who clear the qualification round. The candidate must have 25 out of 50 marks to appear in the driving test. Driving test consists of various other procedures that could be termed as elimination round for driving test as well as for the recruitment procedure. The candidate must pay Rs. 225 on the driving test center to take entry to the test center. The candidate must clear the driving test to be considered for merit list. Candidate have to score 37 marks at least to pass the driving test.
The test center will be Rajya marg vaahan vyavhar nigam, ahemdabad.
About GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019
This recruitment is to fill the vacant posts of the driver of class 3, after selection & getting the posting letter the employees of the GSRTC need to drive the buses in the different locations of the state. In total there are 2249 vacancies are there for the post of the class 3 driver under the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation. Here candidates should note that they will get a salary on the monthly basis & which is fixed for the next five years.
Every year the GSRTC releases the notification for the different posts of various departments, boards & categories under Road Transport Corporation of Gujarat state. This time post of the driver is for the Ahmadabad’s department of GSRTC.
GSRTC Driver Result
The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation will declare the result of the eligible and driver’s test qualified candidates on its official website (ojas.gujarat.gov.in) after completing the driver’s test as per the schedule.The result contains the names/roll numbers of the candidates who qualifies the driver’s test conducted by the GSRTC.
After the announcement of the result the selected candidates will be posted as a class 3 driver in the Ahmadabad department of GSRTC. The posted employees will get a fixed salary of ₹ 10,000 for the next five years of the term. It is advised to check the result of GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019 after its announcement.
GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The GSRTC will not send the call letters or the admit card separately by post to any individual candidate. You need to download it from the official website.
Ans : After the downloading the call letter/admit card for the test, then you’ll get the required information regarding GSRTC Driver recruitment test 2019 like test centre, test timing, date & day of the test & other important instructions.
Ans : Yes, it is mandatory to carry the call letter at the time of verification for the qualified candidates.
Ans : You will not be permitted to the driving test. Hence, it is advised to appear on time to the test centre.