Commissioner of School Education has released the merit list of AP Special DSC 2019 (APSMSA) at its official website after few days of the release of the AP Special DSC Final Answer Keys. Merit list is generated on the basis of Written Marks (TET-CUM-TRT) and Weightage Marks. Total marks will be arrived by limiting to 100 (Hundred) only. The candidates whose name have appeared in the merit list will be called for the verification of the documents on the basis of which the available seat for the post of School Assistants(Special Education) will be filled. To get more information of AP Special DSC Result 2019 (APSMSA), scroll down!
Latest: Statement Of Marks and Upload No Objection for Declaration of Results for AP Special DSC IEDSS Recruitment 2019 has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
AP Special DSC Result 2019 (APSMSA)
The Recruitment shall be through a selection process consisting of Written Test and other criteria stipulated by the Government from time to time. The Computer Based Test shall be conducted in all the districts. The result of the AP Special DSC Result 2019 (APSMSA) is published as per the schedule given below.
|AP Special DSC Events||Important dates|
|Conduct of Written test (CBT) (TET-CUM-TRT 2019)||30 Jun 2019|
|Release of Merit list||12 Jul 2019|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
|S.P.S.R Nellore||Click Here|
- Click here for No Objection for Declaration of Results format
- Click here to upload No Objection for Declaration of Results
For School Assistant (Special Education) selection will be on the basis of marks secured in the Written Test (TET-CUM-TRT) and Weightage only. Merit list will be generated on the basis of Written Marks (TET-CUM-TRT) + Weightage Marks. Total marks will be arrived by limiting to 100 (Hundred) only. The merit list can be accessed by filling up the details present in the AP Special DSC Admit Card on the web portal of Commissioner of School Education.
Preparation of Provisional Lists
- Merit List will be prepared and the same will be hosted on the CSE website.
- Commissioner of School Education shall provide a software application for generating and for preparation of the Provisional Merit-cum-Roster List out of qualified candidates to the extent of vacancies notified for each category of posts. However, the District Selection Committee should verify the Provisional Merit-cum-Roster list as per the Rosters available/Notified and to publish the list in the CSE website with the approval of Chairman, District Selection Committee.
- The candidates who are in the Provisional Merit-cum-Roster list shall upload all relevant certificates and annexures pertaining to Sports quota.
- After preparation of provisional Merit-cum-Roster list, verification of
- Original Qualification certificates
- Proof of age
- Original caste/PHC/Games and Sports any such qualification certificate claimed by the candidate in the application shall be undertaken by the officer/ Committee authorized by Commissioner of School Education.
- If the certificates are not found to be genuine /correct and if the candidate fails to produce the certificates required at the time of verification or if the candidate is absent for verification of certificates, such candidates shall forego the right of selection, and next eligible candidate shall be considered for certificates verification.
- After verification of certificates by the authorized officers/Team, the final selection list shall be prepared and published by the District Selection Committee concerned.
- The number of candidates shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified for that particular category.
- Posts, if any, unfilled for any reason, shall be carried forward for future recruitment
- After such publication, there shall not be any waiting list and selection made shall be final.
There shall be a District Selection Committee for each district for AP Special DSC IEDSS Recruitment 2019 (APSMSA 2019), consisting of the following:
|(ii)||Joint Collector||Vice Chairman|
|(iii)||District Educational Officer||Secretary|
|(iv)||Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad||Member|