After the termination of the Application process Commissioner of School Education releases the admit card/hall tickets for the candidates to appear in the Teacher Eligibility Test Cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TET-cum-TRT) as CBT. Hall Tickets can be downloaded by the candidates from the Commissioner of School Education web portal as per the schedule prescribed by the Commissioner of School Education. Admit card/Hall ticket must be carried by the candidates during the TET-cum-TRT CBT. Candidates without admit card will not be permitted to sit in the Examination Hall. Scroll down for more details about AP Special DSC Hall Ticket 2019 (APSMSA).
AP Special DSC Hall Ticket 2019 (APSMSA)
The admit card/hall ticket contains important information about the Examination and the candidate. The admit card is required to check the candidates’ identity in the examination hall during the examination. The admit card has been issued as per the below schedule
|APSMSA 2019 Events||Important Dates (Revised)|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||24 Jun 2019|
|Conduct of Written test (CBT) (TET-CUM-TRT 2019)||30 Jun 2019 (09 AM to 12 PM)|
Admit Card: Click here to download AP Special DSC Hall Ticket 2019 (APSMSA).
How To Download AP Special DSC Hall Ticket 2019?
Here is the process you have to follow to download the admit card for AP Special DSC 2019
- Go To the official website.
- Search for the link “AP Special DSC Hall Ticket 2019”
- Click on this link and provide the required details or any other details requested by the system.
- It will take you to the page that contains your admit card
- Make sure that the details in the admit card are correct by all respects
- Download the Assam TET admit card to your system and take a print out.
Candidates are recommended to preserve the admit card till the declaration of AP Special DSC Result.
Details Mention on the Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Before downloading the admit card, candidates are recommended to check the following details:
- Examination Name
- Examination Venue
- Examination Time and date
- Examination Code
- Candidates’ Personal Details (Name, Contact number, and so on)
- Candidates’ Roll no/Registration no.
If there is any blunder in details mentioned in the admit card, then candidates are suggested to contact the official authority.
Instruction Concerning Computer Based Test (CBT)
The Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TET-CUM-TRT) as CBT shall be conducted for AP Special DSC IEDSS Recruitment 2019 in order to do away with the present cumbersome process that involves a large human contingent and the consequent expenditure involved. Process Involved in Computer Based Test:
- The agency identified by the Commissioner of School Education shall design, develop and host the web-based secured application form for Department and accept applications.
- Integration with Payment Gateway for online fee payment
- Test Centres should be identified by the agency and should meet rigorous compliance process. The Test centres should also be completely secured & sanitized to prevent any malpractices
- Standard test centres used for prestigious nationwide competitive exams like IIT JEE Main, IIT GATE, IIM CAT, RRB, IBPS, etc should be utilized for AP TRT Exam.
Computer Based Test for TET-CUM-TRT
- The Computer Based Test shall be conducted in all the districts. A candidate shall appear for the Written Test in the district in which he/she seeks recruitment (or) in neighbouring districts of adjacent states.
- The candidates who are found copying or resorting to other means of malpractice shall be expelled from the examination hall apart from being debarred from appearing for the examinations conducted by the District Selection Committee for three consecutive examinations besides taking action as per the Andhra Pradesh Public Examination (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act, 1997 (No. 25 of 1997).
- Disciplinary action shall be initiated against such staff who are found negligent in the discharge of their duties and an entry shall be made accordingly in the Service Register of the concerned staff besides taking action as per the Andhra Pradesh Public Examination (Prevention of Malpractices and unfair means) Act, 1997 (No. 25 of 1997).
- The written test will be conducted in bilingual.
AP Special DSC Answer Key
After the conduction of TET-CUM-TRT, the Commissioner of School Education will release the answer key. The AP Special DSC Answer Key will be made available in online mode on the official website. Firstly, the initial answer key that allows the candidates to raise an objection against it. After that, the final answer key will be released. The final key shall be published for the information of candidates. Any representation/petition/objection on the initial key after the above stipulated period shall not be entertained.