The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) is being conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh in all 13 Districts of the State through a Computer Based Test. The application process for the same has been ended. Admit cards for AP TET 2018 is issued as per the schedule. Candidates who filled the Application form with successful payment of fees will receive the admit cards for AP TET 2018. The failing of which no candidate will be to download APTET 2018 Hall Ticket. Scroll down to check detailed information regarding admit card.
AP TET Hall Ticket 2018 – Download Admit Card
AP TET Hall Ticket 2018 is issued once the whole process of application and receiving of complaints Online pertaining to the application and other issues get over. Once the authority starts publishing APTET 2018 admit cards, candidates can download it from the official website or a from a direct link which has been provided here.
|APTET Hall Ticket 2018||Date|
|Admit cards will be available on||03 Jun 2018|
|Date of APTET Entrance exam||10 to 19 Jun 2018|
Paper-I and Paper-II A will be conducted in two sessions i.e morning and afternoon session. However, Paper- II B will be conducted only in the Morning session. Morning session (9.30 am -12.00 noon) and Afternoon session (02.30 pm – 5.00 pm)
- Admit card: Click here to download the APTET Hall Ticket 2018.
- Instructions to Candidates on APTET-2018: Click here to check the instructions.
- Proforma for a change of paper subject: Click here to check.
Detailed Examination Schedule is given below.
How to download APTET Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates can download their APTET 2018 Admit Card from the official website as per the schedule given above. Candidates must carry their respective APTET 2018 Hall Ticket at the examination centre failing of which they will not be allowed inside it. Candidates can follow the below steps to download their APTET Admit Card 2018.
- Go to official website.
- Click on the ” Click Here for the APTET – 2018″ link.
- Then a window will appear before you, in which you can see “APTET Hall Ticket 2018”.
- Click on that link, fill your respective Reference ID number to get your admit card.
- Now your AP TET Hall Ticket will appear before you, take 2-3 print out for future purpose.
Note: In case of any candidate could not download the Hall ticket he/ she should contact the Joint Director, TET of Commissioner of School Education, Anjaneya Towers, Ibrahimpatnam between 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM on all working hours in person only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, reference number of the application submitted, a copy of the printout of the Application form and one photograph (same photograph as pasted on the application form). Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
Details mentioned in AP TET Admit Card
Andhra Pradesh TET Admit card is a important document to be kept safely until the admission. Admit card will carry various details such as Candidate’s name, Roll no., Examination centre, Date of exam, Time of exam etc. Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall – Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Candidates should thoroughly check their respective hall tickets. If any details found missing, candidates should immediately contact the official authority regarding the same.
The AP TET 2018 shall be conducted ‘ONLINE’ in the 13 districts and centers at Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai on the above mentioned dates (i.e. June 10 to 21 2018). A window will be opened to the Candidates from June 25 to 29 2018 to opt the DISTRICT and session in the available centers indicated in the web. If once the session capacity of the centers is exhausted then the candidate should choose another date and another session at available districts. If the candidate failed to opt Examination centre in the prescribed date mentioned above, department will allot the examination centre in the available vacancies. However, allotment of centers shall be the discretion of the department and request for change of test centers or sessions is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Candidates may please note that no hall ticket will be sent by post. Candidates have to download it from the official website of AP TET.
- APTET Admit card 2018 will not be issued immediately after filling up application form. It will be published as per the schedule of the authority.
- Candidates must carry their hall tickets at the examination centre. They will not be allowed inside examination centre without carrying it.
- Candidates should reach the examination centre at least 1 hour before the specified time given in the APTET admit card.