APEPDCL Recruitment 2019- The Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Co. Limited (APEPDCL) has released the the result for the recruitment in the 2859 vacant posts of Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen grade-II). The total number vacancy is is divided into categories (secretariat wise), which is Village Secretariat & Ward Secretariat. Here applicants must note that the only male candidates are eligible for this recruitment of APEPDCL. For more details regarding APEPDCL Recruitment 2019, go through this page.
Latest: Result of APEPDCL has been declared. Check here
APEPDCL Recruitment 2019
It is important to cross-check the dates regarding the recruitment, below a schedule is given which indicates the important dates & events related to the APEPDCL recruitment 2019. Go through the schedule and marks your calendar accordingly.
|Events||Date & Time|
|Online application form||02 Aug 2019|
|Last date to apply online||17 Aug 2019 till 23:59 Hrs.|
|Date to pay the application fee||02 Aug to 17 Aug 2019 till 19:00 Hrs|
|Call letters to candidates||25 Aug 2019 to 31 Aug 2019|
|Date of Recruitment process tests (Energy Assistants)||03 Sept 2019 to 07 Sept 2019|
|Pole climbing, Meter reading & Cycling tests and verification of certificates||03 Sept 2019 to 07 Sept 2019|
|Publication of list of selected candidates||15 Sept 2019|
|Sending of appointment orders||16 Sept 2019|
|Selected candidates to report to EEs/Operation for Orientation|
|25 Sept 2019|
|Orientation Programme||26 Sept 2019 to 27 Sept 2019|
|To report at Village/ Ward secretariats||30 Sept 2019|
|Commencement of functioning of duties||02 Oct 2019|
APEPDCL Result 2019
The merit list of selected candidates for APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 is released as per the schedule. The candidates who pass all the tests alone, will be considered for selection, based on merit in total marks in SSC. Candidates can download the result from the official website (apeasternpower.com). There will be no Interview. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
APEPDCL Cut-Off Marks for Issuing Call Letters
APEPDCL Application form 2019
In order to be part of the APEPDCL recruitment drive 2019 it is mandatory to fill the online application form before the last date to avoid last minute rush. Below some details are given in regarding application form & its related instructions.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/-The Candidate applying more than one (1) district/circle will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 100/- per district/ Circle (Maximum 3 Circles/ Districts including local circle/ district).
Mode of Payment: The payment of application fee can be done online using a payment gateway using net banking/ credit card/ debit card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of the fee will be available on the website. Here the candidates must note that the IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted in any circumstances.
Images to upload- In order to complete the online application procedure it is required to upload a recent passport size photograph along with a signature & which should be scanned in a proper way as per the instructions.
APEPDCL Eligibility Criteria 2019
The applicant is required to check the eligibility criteria first before filling up the application form. The eligibility norms for APEPDCL Recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates must of sound health active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service.
- Candidates’ character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he is less than 18 years of age and if he is more than 35 years of age as on 01.07.2019.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST and BC candidates.
- For in-service Contract Workers working in APDISCOMS, the age at the time of entry into the organization as Contract Worker will be considered.
The candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification. Candidates must possess SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
APEPDCL Selection Procedure 2019
The selection procedure for APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Evaluation will be done on a scale of 100 marks with a maximum of 80 marks for the total marks obtained in SSC and a maximum of 20 marks for in service experience in the APDISCOMs as contract [email protected] 1 Mark for each completed 6 months period.
- The candidates who secured merit in total marks obtained in SSC will be called for the following tests in 1:3 ratio, as per ROR in the descending orders of aggregate marks.
- However, the candidate must possess ITI Qualification in Electrical / Wireman Trade (Or) or Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
APEPDCL Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern for APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- The candidates have to appear for the following tests at the Circle head Quarters (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram & Eluru):
(a) Pole climbing.
(b) Meter Reading.
- The Candidates who have applied for more than one Circle/ District shall have to appear for the above tests in all the Circles they have applied. Failure to attend the above tests in any circle, what so ever be the reason, will result in not considering his candidature in that particular circle. The responsibility of attending for the above tests purely lies with the candidate only.
- The candidates who pass the above tests alone, will be considered for selection, based on merit in total marks in SSC. There will be no Interview.
There will be reservations in direct recruitment in respect of ST, SC and BC. In the case of candidates who claim the benefit of reservation or relaxation from upper age limit on the basis of Caste/Tribe or Community the basic document of proof of Community will be the Certificate issued by the Revenue Authorities not below the rank of Tahsildar in the case of SC/ST/BC. The candidates have to produce proof of the community claimed in their application at all stages of selection along with the certificates relating to Educational Qualifications and local status certificates etc.,. Subsequent claim of change of community will not be entertained.
Each District (i.e. Srikakulam/Vizianagaram/ Visakhapatnam/ Rajamahendravaram (East Godavari) and Eluru (West Godavari) will be regarded as Local area as defined in the Presidential order. The following percentage of reservation of posts in respect of local candidates shall be followed while making direct recruitment in APEPDCL for following the spirit of Presidential Order.-
- Local Candidates – 80%
- Open Competition – 20%
APEPDCL Vacancy Details 2019
Post- Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II).
Job Location- In the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Pay Scale- Rs. 15,000/- on a monthly basis, which is for next two years.
No. of vacancies– Total number of vacant post 2859 (2177 + 682).
For Village Secretariat – Total 2177, check the table for circle wise vacancy distribution:
|Name of the Circle||Village Secretariat|
For Ward Secretariat – Total 682, check the table for circle wise vacancy distribution:
|Name of the Circle||Ward Secretariat|
APEPDCL Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2019
The call letter for APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 is out as per the schedule. The candidates who have successfully submit the application form can the download the call letter. APEPDCL is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the applications. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions issued in notification in their own interest.
About the APEPDCL
Eastern Power Distribution Company of A.P. Ltd, APEPDCL has invited applications from candidates to fill up Energy Assistants post. The Energy Assistants will have to work in Village/ Ward Secretariats in various Districts covered in APEPDCL. The candidates on selection and appointment will be paid Rs. 15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. There are a total of 2859 vacancies for the post and the number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
Official Website: apeasternpower.com
For more information regarding APEPDCL Recruitment 2019, download- Notification.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”53″ tag=”exam”]AP Recruitment
Permnent based posts leka contract based post la