APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2020: The results of the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon 2020 exam are released after the exam. The final results are released after the final interview stage. All APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2020 are released through the official website psc.ap.gov.in. It is published in the form of a merit list of selected candidates. Candidates shortlisted in the results of the main exam become eligible to appear in the final interview and document verification stage. The final results are released after the final interview stage enlisting the candidates who are finally selected for the final appointment. Read this article to know the complete details about APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2020.
Latest: APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2020 releases after the declaration of the final answer keys.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2020
Candidates who qualify the main examination have to appear for the final interview and document verification stage following which, the final results are released. The final results enlist the candidates who are shortlisted for appointment into the different posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon. Check out the complete schedule of events related to APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2020 here.
|Important Event||Tentative Date|
|Main examination||Dec 2020|
How To Check APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2020?
The results of the main exam and the final results are both released through the official website of APPSC only. Candidates can check the results from the direct links that are provided here in this page. However, those who wish to know the complete procedure to go to the website and download the results from there, can refer to the step by step guide provided here below.
Step 1: Go to the official APPSC website at psc.ap.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the “Result” tab on the home page.
Step 3: Look for APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2020 link on this page. It is activated with the release of the result.
Step 4: Click on the link to open and download the result.
Step 5: Press CTRL+F on the keyboard and enter Hall Ticket number to check if selected.
Selection Procedure Of APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon 2020
The Commission conducts an initial offline screening test in case the number of eligible applicants exceeds 25000. Candidates are selected in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination as per merit. In a case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants are allowed to appear in the main examination.
The main examination is has three papers and all candidates have to pass the exam in order to progress to the next stage. Each paper is of 150 marks and for each paper, 150 minute time is given. The candidates have to take the test online at the exam center and those who qualify the exam are shortlisted in the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2020 for the main exam.
Once qualified in the main exam, candidates are allowed to take part in the final interview. This is when the final document verification stage is held and candidates have to produce all documents and testimonials supporting their eligibility to appear in the exam.
Tie Breaking Rule In APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2020
Where the candidates get an equal number of marks in the screening test if two or more candidates get an equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3, etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is a tie in age, the person who possesses a qualifying degree at earlier date would be considered.
Important Points About APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2020
- The minimum qualifying marks in the examination for consideration of a candidate to the selection process in case of OC category is 40%, BC category is 35% and for SC, ST and PH categories are 30% or as per the relevant rules. The minimum qualifying mark is relaxable in the case of SC/ST at the discretion of the Commission.
- With regard to the situation where there is the deletion of questions if any from any paper, scaling (proportionate increase) would be done to the maximum marks prescribed for the paper and the marks would be rounded off to 2 decimals to determine the merit of the candidate.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zone / Post preference opted by the applicant at the time of making an application to the post online.
N.B: Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection.
- Appearance in all the papers is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
- Any candidate shall produce Original documents, as and when called for by the Commission for certificate verification. If any candidate fails to produce the certificates and/or the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, his/her candidature will be rejected and he/she would be disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of posts in the Application Form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
- Answer key would be published on the website and also as marks of each candidate are also displayed on website.No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.