APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2017: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will announce the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result after the conduct of of examination to be held on 04 & 05 Dec 2017. The Commission Conducts Screening Test in Off-Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and Main Examination in Online-mode for candidates selected in screening test. If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission’s Website.
Candidates can check Screening Test result (If conducted) and Main examination result through the official website. All details regarding APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result are provided below on this page.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2017
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result will be announced by APPSC and marks will be calculated on the basis of Final answer keys to be published by the commission. Candidates who will qualify the examination have to appear for Document verification, after this process candidates will be recruited for the post they opted. Link to check result will be available below as per official announcement.
|Main examination||04 & 05 Dec 2017|
|Result||To be announced|
Result : Link to check APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result will be available here..!!
In case screening test is conducted, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the screening test if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is tie in age, the person who possess qualifying Degree at earlier date would be considered.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the examination for consideration of a candidate to the selection process in case of OC category is 40%, BC category is 35% and for SC, ST and PH categories is 30% or as per the relevant rules. The minimum qualifying mark is relaxable in the case of SC/ST at the discretion of the Commission.
- With regard to situation where there is deletion of questions if any from any paper, scaling (proportionate increase) would be done to the maximum marks prescribed for the paper and the marks would be rounded off to 2 decimals to determine the merit of the candidate.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zone / Post preference opted by the applicant at the time of making application to the post online.
N.B.: Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection.
- Appearance in all the papers is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
- Any candidate shall produce Original documents, as and when called for by the Commission for certificate verification. If any candidate fails to produce the certificates and/or the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, his/her candidature will be rejected and he/she would be disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of Posts in the Application Form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Memorandum of Marks: Answer key would be published on the website and also as marks of each candidate are also displayed on website.No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.