ARPIT 2020: National Testing Agency is conducting the Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching 2020 exam. ARPIT 2020 is a national level eligibility test. On the basis of this exam, qualified candidates are provided with certificates equivalent to a refresher course of UGC. These certificates help in the career advancement of faculty. Get here complete details of ARPIT 2020 at Aglasem.com, including eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, admit card, result etc.
Latest: ARPIT 2020 is scheduled on February 16, 2020. Click Here to get the answer key after exam.
National Testing Agency is responsible for releasing ARPIT 2020 notification, application form, admit card and result at ntaarpit.nic.in. Important dates of all events for the Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching exam are as follows.
|Notification released||12 Dec 2019|
|Registrations start date||18 Dec 2019|
|Registrations end date|
|Application Form Correction||21-22 Jan 2020|
|Hall ticket issue date|
|Exam on||16 Feb 2020|
Shift 1: 09:30 am to 12:30 pm
Shift 2: 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm
|New exam date for six ARPIT 2020 courses||10 May 2020|
|Result on||26 Feb 2020|
ARPIT 2020 Schedule Revised
Notice regarding the postponement of six ARPIT courses
National Testing Agency has released the notice regarding the postponement of six ARPIT courses Tribal studies, MASS TRANSFER I, Online Refresher Course in Arts (Literature & Culture), Online Refresher Course in History, Online Refresher Course in Political Science and Professional Development of Home Science Faculty. For these courses, the exam is scheduled to take place on May 10, 2020.
ARPIT 2020 Admit Card
Applicants are issued hall tickets for Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching exam. Important points to know about ARPIT 2020 admit card are the following:
- National Testing Agency issues ARPIT 2020 admit card in online mode.
- Those who have applied can download it from ntaarpit.nic.in
- The details present in the document are candidate’s name, gender, date of birth, exam date and timing, exam center and address, candidate’s photograph and signature
Things to carry with admit card:
- A valid govt. issued identification proof
- 2 passport size photographs, same as those uploaded in ARPIT 2020 application form
- Original Category-certificate for non-faculty learners
ARPIT 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern includes the mode & duration of the test, number and type of questions along with the marking scheme of the test. Candidates can check the exam pattern of ARPIT 2020 below.
Mode of test: ARPIT is conducted in online mode as a computer-based test (CBT).
Duration: The test lasts for a total duration of 3 hours.
Type of questions: There are objective type questions with multiple choices for each question, out of which only 1 is correct.
No. of questions: There are a total of 100 questions in ARPIT 2020 CBT exam.
Marking Scheme: Check the marking scheme below.
- Correct Answer: +1 mark
- Wrong Answer: -1/3 marks
Qualifying Marks for ARPIT 2020
The National Testing Agency has specified 50% marks in the exam as the qualifying marks. Certificates are issued to the candidates who score a minimum of 50% marks in ARPIT 2020 exam. Grades are provided as per the following grading scheme:
|More than 80%||Grade A|
|Less than 50%||Grade E (Failure)|
ARPIT 2020 Exam Centres
ARPIT 2020 is being conducted across 139 exam centres throughout the country. Candidates can check the list of exam centres from the table below.
|Yamuna Nagar||Bokaro Steel City||Dhanbad|
|Mangaluru||Mysuru (Mysore)||Shivamoga (Shimoga)|
ARPIT 2020 Result
The result of Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching exam 2020 is a deciding factor for all teaching job aspirants all over India. Important aspects of the result declaration are encapsulated in the following points.
- National Testing Agency is responsible for compilation and declaration of ARPIT result 2020.
- The ARPIT 2020 result is announced at ntaarpit.nic.in.
- On the basis of ARPIT result, the qualified candidates are issued certificates by SWAYAM. Different certificates are issued to faculty learners and non-faculty learners. This certificate is equivalent to UGC one refresher course for career advancement scheme of faculty.
What is ARPIT?
Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching (ARPIT) is a unique initiative for professional development of higher education faculty in India using MOOC’s platform SWAYAM. ARPIT was launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development on November 13, 2018. 75 National Resource Centres (NRCs) were identified in the first phase and 48 in the second phase for implementation of ARPIT. The job of these NRCs is to prepare discipline-specific online training material. The training material prepared by NRCs is uploaded on SWAYAM. After the successful completion of ARPIT, an online exam is conducted. The learners are issued certificates after completion of the course and clarifying the exam.
ARPIT 2020 Notification
The candidates can check the information bulletin regarding ARPIT 2020 below. Also, click on the image to view the complete ARPIT 2020 information bulletin and download it.
ARPIT 2020 Online Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching exam. Key details to be noted about ARPIT 2020 application form are as follows.
- NTA releases ARPIT 2020 Application Form in online mode
- To apply, prospective applicants need to visit ntaarpit.nic.in
- The details to be filled in the form include the candidate’s name, parents’ name, identification number, personal details, contact details, communication details and test center choices.
Application Fee: The faculty learners do not have to pay any application fee. Fee for non-faculty learners can be checked from the table below.
(PWD must have disability >= 40%)
The fee amount, mentioned above, can be paid using a debit card, credit card or net banking.
ARPIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility standards set by National Testing Agency before appearing for ARPIT 2020. Candidates belonging to the following 2 categories are eligible to write the certification exam.
- Faculty learners: The ARPIT programme is specially designed for the development of faculty members working in a higher educational institution in India. To apply for ARPIT 2020, such candidates must possess a supporting document such as faculty ID proof, appointment letter, pay slip etc.
- Non-faculty learners: Alongside faculty learners, non-faculty learners can also take the exam for enhancement of their knowledge.
Official Website: ntaarpit.nic.in
NTA ARPIT Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Yes, it is necessary to register for the exam online.
Ans : Yes, the application status can be checked on the ARPIT website using enrolment id and application number received during form filling.
Ans : The candidates can choose 4 test centres, in the order of priority.