ARPIT 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts ARPIT exam every year. As of now, no new update on NTA ARPIT 2022 has been announced. All official notice is uploaded by the board on its official website i.e arpit.nta.nic.in. Both faculty and non-faculty candidates can appear for the Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching (ARPIT) Exam. It is a unique initiative that helps in the professional development of higher education faculty in India. Candidates can check the important dates of the ARPIT 2022, how to apply, know important preparation tips, and more.
The ARPIT examination is a national level eligibility test conducted on a yearly basis. Candidates having interest and fulfilling the eligibility criteria can seek admission to Annual Refresher Programme In Teaching (ARPIT), can apply during this examination. The candidates need to fill the ARPIT application form online mode. Candidates can get all the important updates related to ARPIT 2022 here on this page. Follow the table given below.
|Notification released||To be announced|
|Registrations start date||To be announced|
|Registrations end date||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of Examination fee||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction||To be announced|
|Hall ticket issue date||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|Exam Shiftings||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Name of Examination||ARPIT|
|Full form of examination||Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching|
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam level||National level|
|Mode of exam||Online|
NOTE: The details available in this article is based on ARPIT 2021 Brochure. As of now, no new update on ARPIT 2022 has been announced. Bookmark this page to get latest update on this upcoming exam.
ARPIT 2022 Notification
Important points for ARPIT:
- Aspirants can apply online for ARPIT exam through the official website arpit.nta.nic.in by paying the application fees.
- Candidates need to have a law graduate degree to be eligible for the exam.
- Candidates can attempt this exam as many times as they desire as there is no age limit.
ARPIT 2022 Eligibility
The candidates must fulfil these criteria to be eligible for the examination. The eligibility criteria are as below.
- Candidates giving the exam must be an Indian citizen.
- Faculty or non-faculty both can give the exam.
- Law graduate degree recognised by Indian government
Number of Attempts:
Candidates can attempt this examination as many times as they wish.
ARPIT 2022 Application Form
The application form for ARPIT releases on the official website, arpit.nta.nic.in. The exam is a computer-based exam. Check steps to apply for ARPIT application form 2022 below
Steps to apply
- To apply, visit the official website, arpit.nta.nic.in.
- Scroll down the page to find the option ‘Fill Application Form’.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Apply for the examination by providing the asked personal details, educational qualification, contact details etc and pay the application fees.
- General Category candidates applying for the ARPIT exam are required to pay the application fee of Rs.1000/-.
- OBC/SC/ST/PWD/Women- Rs. 500/-.
- The faculty members are exempted from paying the exam fees. However, they need to present their documents as proof to avail the benefit.
- Application fees can be submitted in online mode using the net banking facility of Visa/Master/RuPay/Syndicate bank/Credit/Debit card.
- The application fees once paid is non-refundable
ARPIT 2022 Exam pattern
- ARPIT exam is an online examination.
- Exam consisting of 100 questions.
- The paper duration is 3 hours.
- Candidates are awarded 01 mark for a correct answer. There is 1/3 negative marking for every wrong answer in the ARPIT exam.
ARPIT 2022 Exam Centres
ARPIT is being conducted across 140 exam centres throughout the country. Candidates can check the list of exam centres from the table below.
|Yamuna Nagar||Bokaro Steel City||Dhanbad|
|Mangaluru||Mysuru (Mysore)||Shivamoga (Shimoga)|
ARPIT 2022 Admit Card
ARPIT admit card is released by the conducting body on the official website before the conduction of the exam. Aspirants can download the admit letters from the official website i.e arpit.nta.nic.in. Candidates must check the code of conduct of the examination mentioned in the ARPIT 2022 admit card. The students should positively carry a printed copy of the admit card along with original identity proof to the exam centre without fail or they will not be allowed entry.
ARPIT 2022 Answer Key
National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the answer key for ARPIT in a few days after the conduction of the exam. The answer key is released on the official website i.e. arpit.nta.nic.in. The answer key released by the official body consists of the answers only accepted for evaluation of results. With the help of the official ARPIT 2022 answer key, aspirants can calculate their estimated scores for the examination.
ARPIT 2022 Result
ARPIT 2022 result is declared on the official website of NTA ARPIT, arpit.nta.nic.in. The scorecard contains the total marks scored by the candidate in the CBT. Candidates who have scored 50% and above are eligible for certification. They are graded according to the marks received. Candidates can download their certificates issued by SWAYAM.
Qualifying Marks for ARPIT 2022
The National Testing Agency has specified 50% marks in the exam as the qualifying marks. Certificates are issued to the candidates who score a minimum of 50% marks in ARPIT 2022 exam. Grades are provided as per the following grading scheme:
|More than 80%||Grade A|
|Less than 50%||Grade E (Failure)|
The ARPIT examination is conducted every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA. The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) announced an online Annual Refresher Programme In Teaching (ARPIT) in the year 2019. ARPIT certification is done through SWAYAM which is equivalent to one refresher course of UGC for CAS as notified by the latest gazette of the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Official Website: arpit.nta.nic.in
Ans: Candidates qualifying ARPIT are provided with certificates equivalent to a refresher course of UGC.
Ans: Yes, candidates can register for more than one course at a time but they must ensure that the exam slot timings are different.
Ans. Aspirants have to obtain more than 80% marks for Grade A. Candidates securing less than 50% marks are declared not qualified for the exam.