|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer. Sbi has released two notifications for Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 which are Advt No. 18/07 and Advt. No. 18/08. for various posts. Recruitment test will be conducted for the candidates seeking job in SBI for the concerned post. Eligible candidates applied as per the available vacancies through the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.bank.sbi/careers. For all the relevant information regarding the recruitment process, the candidates can refer to this page or the official website. Candidates, who will apply for the SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2018, will be selected on the basis of there performance in written/Interview (Whichever is applicable). Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body.
SBI Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be recruited for the SBI SO post as per the available vacancies prescribed by the State Bank of India. Get the information about the application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, result etc. on this page. Let us check some of the important dates of the SBI SO Recruitment 2018 event.
|Event||Advt No. 18/08||Advt No. 18/07|
|Online Registration of Application||05 Jan 2018||16 Jan 2018|
|Last to apply online and for Payment of Online Fee||28 Jan 2018||04 Feb 2018|
|Last date for Receipt of Online Application form along with enclosures||Not applicable||12 Feb 2018|
|Downloading call letter for online Test/ Interview
|15 Feb 2018||To be announced|
|Date of online Test/ Interview ( Whichever Applicable)||25 Feb 2018||To be announced|
SBI Specialist Officers (SO) Vacancy Details
Advt No. 18/08
- Name of the Post: Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)
- No. of Positions Available: 50
- Age Limit: 21-35 years
- Selection Process: Selection for the post will be done by online test and interview.
- Pay Scale: Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II) – Rs. 31705-1145/-
Advt No. 18/07
- Name of the Post: Manager and Cheif Manager (Various Department).
- No. of Positions Available: 121
- Age Limit: 25-38 years
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on shortlisting and personal interview.
- Pay Scale: Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490, Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS IV) – Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170.
Before applying, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body. The eligibility criteria for the candidates are as follows:
Age Limit: The age limit for Advt No. 18/08 is 21-35 years and 25 – 38 for Advt. No. 18/07 as on June 30, 2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have done CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG Degree in the relevant field from the recognised institution as on the date mentioned in the Advertisement.
Eligible candidates need to fill the application form for the SBI SO posts which is available on the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in. The direct link to apply for the same is also given on the application form page.The application form is available in the online mode only; no other mode is allowed to the candidates. Candidates need to register themselves on above-mentioned websites.
Candidates need to fill in the application form with the correct details along with the uploading of scanned images of photograph and signature. After filling the form, the candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode using debit/credit cards/Internet Banking. Lastly, the candidates need to take a printout of the E-receipt for the future reference.
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- for General & OBC (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST).
Admit Card/ Call Letter
The candidates need to download their call letter by entering their registration number and password/date of birth, from the Bank’s website. No hard copy of the Call Letter will be sent by post. Intimation/call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website.
The call letter will be uploaded on Bank’s website and candidates will also be notified through SMS and e-mails. Candidates will be required to download their call letters respectively.
Depending upon the post candidate has applied, SBI will publish the merit list/Shortlist of candidates for next round. Selected candidates have to appear for next round of selection which is Interview/GD & PI. After the interview process, final merit list will be published on the official website. For more details of SBI SO merit list check the result link given in the quick links section.
The selection process of the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 will depend on the position for which s/he has applied for if you have applied for Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) then selection will be done on the basis of the online test followed by an interview. But, If you have applied for the post advertised in the notification no. 18/07 then Interview is the only selection criteria.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates must ensure that they are eligible for the post applied for a list of the eligible candidates will be published at a later stage.
- Candidates are advised to apply online much before the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website because of heavy load on interest or website jam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their registered email id active for receiving important emails at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Use of any electronic device such as mobile phones, pagers, calculators is not allowed at the time of examination.
If you have any queries regarding SBI Specialist Officer 2018, please ask in comments below.