|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016-2017 : Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has published a recruitment notification for filling the 22 post of Agriculture Development Officer, Group-A (Entry Grade) Agril. Candidates who are interested in this Recruitment can check all the information related to this recruitment on this page like application process, schedule, eligibility criteria, result, etc.
|Admit card||Click here|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016-2017
Information candidates can fill their online application form from the official website. All the necessary information related to this recruitment is available on this page. So, candidates are advised to read all the information once before applying online.
- Agriculture Development Officer
- Group-A(Entry Grade) Agril
Total No. of Post : 22 Posts
- APST candidates – 18 (PwD candidates – 01)
- Un Reserved – 04
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- pm
Educational Qualification : Candidate for the post must hold a Bachelors Degree in Agriculture Science from the any recognized university of India.
Age Limit : Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years on 28 Oct 2016.
Selection Process : Written Exam + Viva – Voce
- APST candidates – Rs. 100/-
- General candidates – Rs. 160/-
How to Apply : Candidates have to fill the application form and the same application form will be received by the Commission up to 28 Oct 2016.
|Last date for receipt of Application Form||28 Oct 2016|
|Date of Written Exam||03 & 04 May 2017|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Application Form 2016-2017
Application form along with the syllabus for admission to recruitment examination of the above can be obtained from the Commission’s Office, Itanagar on all working days from 10 AM to 4 PM up to 28 Oct 2016 on payment of Rs, 100/- only for APST candidates and Rs,160/- only for General candidates. Application Form
Application Form can also be downloaded from the official website of the APPSC and it can be sent through post enclosing required fee in the form of Demand Draft/IPO in favor of the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar. Direct link to download the application form is also available on this page.
The envelope must supers prescribed on its body “APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER”.
Document to be submitted along with the Application Form
- 2(two) copies of self-attested recent passport size photographs.
- Self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets issued by the Assistant Registrar /Registrar /Controller of Examination/ Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain education qualification.
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation certificate for proof of age issued by the Board/University only will be accepted.
- Self-attested APST certificate.Self-attested copy of PRC in the case of General candidates.
- All the documents submitted by the candidates must be self-attested or attested by Gazetted officer otherwise the application will be rejected.
- A copy of NOC/Intimation letter from his/her controlling authority (in the case of a candidate already in the Govt. Service/ PSUS (under Govt. of India & State Govt.)
- PWD candidates should submit disability certificate obtained from an authorized Medical Board. But such board should be comprised of a concern specialist of the particular disability as one of the members of such board.
- The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have exceeded the age of 30 years on 28 Oct 2016
- Candidate for the post must hold a Bachelors Degree in Agriculture Science from the any recognized university of India.
- The final year students who are to appear for such final examination shall also be eligible to apply
Exam pattern for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016-2017 is given below.
The Syllabus for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 is given below:
The eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination which is followed by the viva-voce test to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar on the basis of which the selection will be finalized.
The candidate who has secured a minimum of 33% marks or more in each written examination papers and! 45% or more marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for Interview / Viva-voce test, On the other hand, it will further mean that selection for Viva-voce test shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to ratio of 1:3.
The candidates securing less than 33% of marks in any of the written examination paper shall not be eligible for appearing in the Viva-voce test.