State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region) has been declared the result for SLET 2018 for the post of lecturers. The Commission released the result on the official website at sletne.org.The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) conducted the eligibility test for lecturership in the Science subjects. The candidates who have appeared in eligibility test can now check there result through this page. The link to check the result is given below. Qualified candidates in the SET will be governed by the rules and regulations of recruitment of lecturer of the Universities and Colleges as the case may be. Candidates who qualify in the Test are eligible to apply for the post of Asst. Professor within the jurisdiction of the Member-States of this SLET Commission. They will be given a pass-certificate and the validity period of the certificate is forever. The complete detail of Assam SLET 2018 such as eligibility criteria, important dates etc, are given below.
Assam SLET 2018
Candidates who have participated in Assam SLET 2018 can check their result through above link. The result is in the pdf form. The candidates just have to download the result for checking their status of SLET.
|Opening date for Online registration of Applications||16 Oct 2017|
|Last date for Completion of online Application||30 Nov 2017|
|Admit Card||16 Jan 2018 onwards|
|Date of Examination||04 Feb 2018|
|Declaration of Result||24 July 2018|
- Any Indian National who obtained Master Degree or equivalent Degree with at least 55% marks (without rounding up) is eligible to sit in the SET.
- Schedules Cast (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Disability (PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding up) in Master Degree or equivalent Examination are eligible for the test
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the final (or 4th Semester) of their Master Degree Examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examination has been delayed, may also apply and appear for this Test
Age Limit – There is no age limit.
Candidates who were interested to appear in Assam SLET 2018 applied online through official website i.e sletonline.in. Before applying online, applicants had to keep the scan copy of his/her certificates, passport sized coloured photograph and signature ready with duly attested and signed by the candidate. After completing the application submission process, the candidate needed to take the print of acknowledgment slip.
It was endeavored to make at least one center in each constituent University of the SLET Commission with a minimum 25 candidates.
|Name of Centres||Centre Code|
|Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar||06|
|Sikkim Govt. College||08|
Change of Test Centres: Application for change of Test centre on plain paper was received by the SLET Commission office within 07 (working) days of the last date of submission of forms. The center change fee was Rs. 300/- per candidate. The application for change of centre was forwarded by the Co-ordinator of the original centre, along with the Centre change fee. No request for change of centre was accepted by the SLET Commission after the specified date
The Test consisted of three papers. All the three papers had only objective type questions of the following forms:
- Multiple Choice
- Assertion and Reasoning
- True and False
The test was held on a day in two separate sessions.
- A candidate should note that his/her candidature is provisional. The mere fact that an admission card has been issued to the candidate will not imply that the Commission has finally accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that their candidature will be deemed final upon verification of eligibility condition.
- Commission may change the centres or date of the test without assigning any reason
- Candidates should submit their Test (application) forms in On-line process only. The concerned website for the purpose is www.sletneonline.in
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The use of Calculators & Log Tables is not permitted. Cellular Phone, Pager etc. are not allowed in Test Hall.
- A candidate who do not appear in Paper-I will not be permitted to appear in subsequent papers.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write any question from test booklet on admission card etc.
- Candidates are to download their Admit Cards from the website www.sletneonline.in. The Admit Cards will not be sent through post to the individual candidates.
- The Pass Certificate will be issued after 30 working days from the date of announcement of SET result.
- The candidate may collect the Pass Certificate personally or through messenger (duly authorized by the candidate) along with the following:
- Mark-sheet of P.G Final/3rd and 4th Semester. (in original)
- Caste Certificate/Special Category Certificate (in original)
- Admit Card of SET. (in original)
- If the Pass Certificate is to be issued through authorised person, the signature of the authorised person should be attested by the candidate in the authority letter with his/her signature which was used in the Admit Card and the Test Form.
- The cost of certificate is Rs. 250/-. The fee is to be paid through a Bank Draft in favour of Member Secretary SLET Commission, N. E. Region drawn on SBI Gauhati University Branch (2060) only.\
- Loss of SET Admit Card: The application for issue of duplicate Admit Card be submitted personally by the candidate with paper-cut of Newspaper-Advertisement and Police-report on the loss of SET original Admit Card with a fee of Rs. 100/-