Assam SLET 2021 – The provisional answer key for Assam SLET 2021 is now available at sletneonline.in. Candidates can submit objections against the Assam SLET answer key 2021 till March 13, 2021. Assam SLET 2021 Exam date was conducted on February 14, 2021. Qualifying Assam SET 2021 exam provides candidates eligibility as Assistant Professors. To know complete details related to Assam SLET 2021 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, Check this page.
Latest: The answer key for Assam SET 2021 is now available. Download here.
Assam SLET 2021
Candidates should keep their roll numbers and login credentials safe as these are useful in future. Candidates can check the important dates of the Assam SLET 2020 from the table below.
|Commencement of Online registration||20 Oct 2020|
|Last date to submit the online Application form|
|The last date to deposit the exam fee in bank|
|Issuance of Admit Card||03 Feb 2021|
|Assam SLET 2021 Exam date||14 Feb 2021|
|The release of provisional answer key||23 Feb 2021|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Know About Assam SLET Exam
|Name of the exam||Assam State Level Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||State Level Eligibility Test Commission|
|Purpose of the exam||Exam is conducted for the recruitment of |
Lecturers in Universities and colleges of Assam.
|Number of Chances||Any number of chances (no limit)|
|Mode of exam||Assam SLET is an offline exam|
|Duration of examination||The exam is conducted for 02 hours – |
Paper 1 is conducted for 01 hours and Paper 2 is conducted for 02 hours.
|Negative marking||There is no negative marking in SLET exam|
|What happens after result||After the declaration of result, candidates have|
to be present for the document verification round.
Assam SLET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for Assam SLET to only those candidates who have submitted the application form on time. The Assam SLET admit card releases in online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website, sletneonline.co.in.
- No admit card is sent to the candidates via post or any other mode.
- If in case a candidate loses Assam SLET admit card then he/she can obtain the duplicate admit card by paying a fee of Rs. 100.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card on the day of examination.
- As candidates are not be allowed to enter the exam hall without an admit card under any circumstances.
Assam SLET 2021 Exam Pattern
The entrance test of Assam SLET consists of two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. The SLET 2021 exam has multiple-choice questions and the question will be based on the forms given below.
- Objective Type
- Assertion and Reasoning
- True and False
SLET Paper wise Exam Pattern
Paper I – Based on general subject, and candidates will be assessed on teaching/research aptitude.
Paper II –
– It consists of 100 objective type questions and each carrying 2 marks.
– There shall be no negative marking in the SLET exam.
The test will be held in a day in two separate sessions. Here is the time duration for Assam SLET:
Note: – Candidates belonging to PWD category will get a compensatory time of 20 minutes in the paper I and 40 minutes in the paper II respectively.
Assam SLET 2021 Exam centers
Candidates can check the places where the SLET will take place from the table below. Each exam centre is allotted to at least 25 candidates. In case there is not sufficient amount of candidates in a particular centre then the candidate will be allotted the next nearest centre.
|Name of Centres||Centre Code|
|Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar||06|
|Sikkim Govt. College||08|
Change of Test Centres:
- Candidates have an option to change the test centres within 07 (working) days from Application form submission.
- They have to pay Rs.300/- to get their exam centre changes.
- The Application must be sent to the Co-ordinator of the original centre, along with the Centre change fee within the stipulated time.
- No request for change of exam centre will be entertained after the stipulated date.
Assam SLET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the norms of the authoritative body and then proceed to fill the application form. Candidates can refer to the pointers mentioned below.
- Any candidate possessing a Master’s Degree or equivalent Degree with minimum 55% marks (without rounding up) is eligible to appear for SET.
- Candidates belonging to Schedules Cast (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Disability (PWD) must obtain at least 50% marks (without rounding up) in Master Degree or equivalent Examination.
- These applicants also eligible for the exam – who have appeared or will be appearing at the final (or 4th Semester) of their Master’s Degree and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examination has been delayed.
Age Limit – There shall be no upper age limit to apply.
Assam SLET 2021 Application Form
Interested candidates must fill the Assam SLET 2021 application form. The application form for Assam SLET releases in online mode. Know the fundamentals for the submission of SLET application form below.
- Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website, sletonline.in.
- Before filling the application form candidates should keep the following documents –
- Scan copies of his/her certificates duly attested by the candidate
- Scan passport-size photograph
- To complete the application process candidates have to pay the requisite fee mentioned below.
- After the submission of the application form print the Acknowledgement Slip for future purposes.
Exam Fee: Candidates are have to pay the Exam fee. To know about the Exam fee candidates can refer to the table below.
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||Rs. 1050|
Assam SLET 2021 Answer Key
The Answer key contains all the correct answers to the questions asked in Assam SLET exam. Assam SLET Answer key releases in online mode on the official website, sletne.org. Know more about the SLET 2021 answer key below.
- The answer key releases to the candidates after 7 days of the conduction of the test.
- It is very significant for the candidates who took the test as it enables them to match their answers.
- Also, candidates get the estimate of their marks for the SLET exam.
- Candidates also had the option to challenge the answer key.
- Students should calculate the marks as per the marking scheme as then only he/she get the exact idea of the marks.
- The final answer key releases after the process of submitting objections is over.
Assam SLET 2021 Result
Candidates can check the result for Assam SLET exam by visiting the official website. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the selection criteria laid down by the exam conducting body. Only 6% of the appearing candidates are declared qualified for the Eligible of Assistant Professor. Aspirants who qualify the exam can check the makes online within 07 days from the declaration result.
Objection Against Result
- Applicants also have an option to raise an objection against the result.
- They have to send a return request to Member Secretary SLET Commission (N. E. Region) for rechecking the result.
- Along with a DD of Rs. 5000 in favor of Member Secretary, SLET Commission, drawn on SBI, Gauhati University Branch (2060).
- All this process will be available for 15 days from the declaration of result.
|General category candidates||40% marks|
|Reserved category||35% marks|
Documents To Be Carried On The Day Of Document Verification
Candidates are required to carry the documents given below during the time of Document Verification.
- The Pass Certificate issued after 45 working days from the date SET result.
- The candidate may collect the Pass Certificate personally or through a messenger (duly authorized by the candidate) along with the following:
- Mark-sheet of Masters/3rd and 4th Semester. (in original)
- Caste Certificate/Special Category Certificate (in original)
- SET Admit Card (in original)
- If the Pass Certificate is to be issued through an authorized person, the signature of the authorized person should be attested by the candidate in the authority letter with his/her signature which was used in the Admit Card and the Test Form.
- The cost of the certificate is Rs. 250/-. The fee has to be paid in a form of Bank Draft in favor of Member Secretary SLET Commission, N. E. Region drawn on SBI Gauhati University Branch (2060) only.
Official Website: sletneonline.co.in
To know more details regarding Assam SLET 2019 – Download Information Brochure