Assam SLET Result 2021 – The State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam release Assam SLET result through online mode. Candidates can check its official website, sletne.org to check the result. The direct link to check the Assam SLET Result 2021 is also provided on this page. Candidates who are able to secure the qualifying marks get their marks in the SLET Commission’s website after certain days from the date of result declaration. Selection of the candidates is based on the qualifying marks. Candidates also have an option to raise an objection against the result by sending a written letter along with the requisite fee. To know all the details related to Assam SLET Result 2021 refer this page.
Assam SLET Result 2021
SLET commission releases the result in merit list format. The direct link to download the Assam SLET Result merit list 2021 is also provided on this page for the convenience of the students. Candidates can check the scheduled dates of Assam SLET Result 2021 from the table given on this page.
|Date of Examination||14 Feb 2021|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check Assam SLET result 2021 as per schedule at sletne.org.
Last year, SLET commission declared the result for Assam SLET on June 26, 2019 when the exam was on March 03, 2019 that is 115 days after the exam. So this year, candidates can expect Assam SLET result after 115 days after the exam.
How To Check Assam SLET Result 2021
To check the result candidates can follow the steps listed below as soon as the results are declared.
- First of all, visit the official website or click on the link provided on this page to check the result.
- Then, click on the appropriate link of the Assam SLET result 2021.
- Now, the result as candidates’ roll no will be displayed on the page.
- Hit the Ctrl + F button. Enter your roll the no, the result will get highlighted on the screen.
Objection Against Assam SET Result 2021
Candidates who will be taking the SLET 2020 will also have an option to raise an objection against the result declaration of SET after evaluation of OMR as per Answer-key uploaded on the official website. Candidates will have to send a written request to the Member Secretary, SLET Commission along with a DD of Rs. 5000/- in favour of the Member Secretary payable at SBI G.U Branch at Jalukbari within 15 days from the declaration of Result. After the above process, the request will be placed before the Expert Committee (s) for the re-evaluation of OMR. If in case the declared result is found to be incorrect then it will be revised again as per the Answer key. The amount of Rs. 5000/- (Fee) will be refunded in such cases, otherwise, it will be forfeited.
Procedure & Criteria For The Assam SLET 2021 Result Declaration
This will comprise of following steps:
- Top 6% of the appearing candidates who appear in both the papers and securing minimum 40% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to General Category and at least 35% aggregate marks for reserved category candidates will be declared qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professor by following the reservation policy of the State Government.
- Candidates belonging to the PWD category (Visually Challenged candidates) will be given Twenty minutes extra time for Paper – I. For Paper – II Forty minutes for Paper II.
Document to carry for SLET 2021 Document Verification
Here is the list of documents that aspirnats have to carry to the document verification round for Assam SLET.
- The Pass Certificate issued after 45 working days from the date SET result.
- The candidate may collect the Pass Certificate personally or through a messenger (duly authorized by the candidate) along with the following:
- Mark-sheet of Masters/3rd and 4th Semester. (in original)
- Caste Certificate/Special Category Certificate (in original)
- SET Admit Card (in original)
- If the Pass Certificate is to be issued through an authorized person, the signature of the authorized person should be attested by the candidate in the authority letter with his/her signature which was used in the Admit Card and the Test Form.
- The cost of the certificate is Rs. 250/-. The fee has to be paid in a form of Bank Draft in favor of Member Secretary SLET Commission, N. E. Region drawn on SBI Gauhati University Branch (2060) only.
Assam SLET Cutoff
State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam will also release the SLET cutoff after the completion of the entrance test. Candidates will be able to check the cutoff on the official website or on this page above. Only those candidates will be qualified who either score marks equal to cut off, or more than the cutoff, will be selected for the post of lecturer.
Click here to check Cut Off Marks.
Assam SLET Cutoff 2019
|22.||Mathematical Science (Mathematics)||54.00||48.00||48.00||48.66||44.00||35|
|23.||Mathematical Science (Statistics)||54.66||46.00||49.33||—||—||8|
- Click Here to check the List of Successful Candidates SET, 2019 with Marks.
- Click here to check the Assam SET Result 2019.
Aspiring candidates can have an idea from the last year’s result. It will be helpful for the students as they will get to know the previous year’s cut off. To know about the result and cut off, candidates acn refer to the information given below.
Assam SLET 2018 Result
Click here to download Assam SET Result 2018.
Assam SLET 2018 Cut Off
Click here to download Assam SLET Cut Off 2018.