Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-2020 is done in three forms i.e. through IBPS selection process, through the direct interview, and through computer-based-test. The bank accepts the scorecard of IBPS for many vacancies. For a personal interview, the candidate is given marks on a scale of 100. The candidates must score 50 marks (40 in case of reserved categories) to be considered for the final result. The final result of the recruitment process is declared on the official website of Bank of Maharashtra i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-2020
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-2020: Bank of Maharashtra announces its vacancies on the official website under the career section tab. It has the largest no. of branches in India among all the public sector banks. It was founded in the year 1935 by V. G. Kale and D. K. Sathe. The bank attained autonomous status in the year 1998. Following is the schedule of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-2020:
|Advt No./Date||Name of Post||Link|
|05/08/2019||Economists and Manager Costing.||Click Here|
|05/08/2019||Specialist officer Cadre||Click Here|
|03/05/2019||PO through IBPS||Click Here|
|01/02/2019||Economists and Manager Costing||Click Here|
|28/01/2019||Customer service officer||Click Here|
Bank of Maharashtra – Ek Parivaar Ek Bank
Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector by founded by V. G. Kale and D. K. Sathe. The bank was formed and register as a banking company on September 16, 1935, with an authorized capital of Rs. 1 million. The bank has been working as a public sector bank for 83 years now. The government of India holds 87.74% of shares in the bank. However, due to the autonomous status, it does not have the right to interfere in the decision making of the bank.
Milestones of Bank of Maharashtra
The bank commenced its work in Pune on September 16, 1935. The banking company was founded by V.G. Kale and D.K. Sathe together with an authorized capital of 1 million. The bank opened its second branch in Mumbai in the year 1938. After 7 Years, in 1942, it had the status of a scheduled bank of India. And in the next 2 years, the company had its own fully owned subsidiary and named it The Maharashtra Executor & Trustee Company.
In 1969, it was given the status of a Nationalised bank along with 13 other banks of India. 10 years later, a registered public trust was established with a view to undertake research and extension work and to provide more extensive services to farmers. It was named Mahabank Agricultural Research and Rural Development Foundation. In 1991, Mahabank credit card was launched. Today, the bank has the largest network of branches among the public sector banks of India.
Why Bank of Maharashtra?
Maharashtra bank has many features that make it unique and different from others. The abilities of the bank are:
- To adopt the latest technology on a continuous basis.
- To ensure a quick and efficient response to customer expectations.
- To innovate products and services to cater to diverse sections of society.
- To build a proactive, professional and involved workforce.
- To enter the international arena through a branch network.
- To enhance the shareholders’ wealth through best practices and corporate governance.
- To be a vibrant, forward-looking and techno-savvy, customer-centric bank serving diverse sections of the society
- enhancing shareholders’ and employees’ value while moving towards global presence.
Following are the awards and recognition of the bank of Maharashtra:
- ‘Best Bank among Mid Sized Banks’ in the category -“Use of Technology for Financial Inclusion” in the 12th “Banking Technology Excellence Awards 2015-16”
- SKOCH AWARD 2016 in the field of Financial Inclusion.
- BEST BANK-PUBLIC SECTOR in BFSI Awards-2015 by World HRD Congress
- Winner Award– ‘Growth’ Category
- 5 Awards in BFSI Awards by World HRD Congress
- ” Greentech Fire Safety & Security Award 2013 ” by Greentech Foundation in the Gold category.
- 4 awards in “The Sunday Standard Best Bankers Award 2013”
- “Business Excellence in Banking Award 2013” by Time Research.
- Best Public Sector Bank in India at the Dun & Bradstreet- Polaris Financial Technology Awards 2013 under the category ‘Asset Quality’.
- “Best Banker in Customer Friendliness” by The Sunday Standard FINWIZ 2012
- National Award 2009 for Excellence in the field of Khadi & Village Industry’
The logo of the Bank of Maharashtra consists of 3 major components which are:
- The Deepmal: With its many lights rising to greater heights.
- The Pillar: Institution- Symbolising strength.
- The Diyas: Branches- Symbolising service.
MAHA bank invites hassle-free transactions in trade-in investments and stock markets through its function of MAHA-e-Trade. The company has associated with 2 other companies to develop this advantage for its customers. Those 2 companies are:
- M/s Religare Securities Limited
- M/s Ventura Securities Limited
MAHA-e-Trade is a 3-in-one trading account with banking, Demat and trading facilities in it.
The customers of the Bank of Maharashtra can experience banking in their mobile only through its mobile app known as MAHA app. Customers can transact through their bank accounts, do transfers and pay bills anywhere and everywhere. Customers can Send an SMS MAHAMOBILE TO 9223181818 to get the download link or find on the app stores and download the app.