|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Application form for Bank of Maharashtra for Specialist Offers (SO) is available now. Candidates can fill their Application form as per schedule date. Candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria and meet the terms and conditions as specified in notification are eligible to apply and can also fill the application form online. Get Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2017 Apply online complete information here.
Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any ground nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
|Date of Commencement of Application||16 Sep 2017|
|Date of Closure for Registrations||07 Oct 2017|
|Date of Closure for Edit||07 Oct 2017|
|Start Date for Fee Deposit||16 Sep 2017|
|Last Date for Fee Deposit||07 Oct 2017|
Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature (as per specification)
- Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no.
- Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fee /intimation fee
Eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s website (www.bankofmaharashtra.in only. No other means/ mode of application are acceptable. The direct link to fill the Application Form is also given below.
Get Online Application Form here:- Click Here to Apply Online.
- OBC / General (Application fee + intimation charges) – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD (intimation charges only) – Rs.100/
Candidates have option for making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only from 16.09.2017 to 07.10.2017 and no other mode of payment is acceptable.
Procedure to fill the Application Form
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “Chartered Accountant” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his / her Father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘ Proceed’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
The Duly signed print out of application form should be sent to the undersigned at the address given at point No (conditions -P) by Ordinary Post only.
Self attested copies of the following documents are to be submitted along with hard copy of Application Form
- A recent recognizable passport size colour photograph should be firmly pasted on the application, signed across by the candidates and be forwarded.
- Discharge Book/NOC issued by the competent authority.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of Educational Qualification from SSC/SSLC/X STD, PUC/10+2/Intermediate, Graduation and other qualifications.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of desirable experience.
- Medical Certificates issued by the competent authority, specifying the extent of disability in case of PWD candidates.
- Attested copy of community /status certificate in the prescribed format in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/EX-Serviceman category issued by competent authority.
- Any other relevant documents.