Bank of Maharashtra Result 2019-2020 is available on the official website of Bank of Maharashtra i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in under the career tab. The result is announced in 2 phases by Bank of Maharashtra, one is when the eligibility criteria are seen and the list of candidates shortlisted for the personal interview round is declared. Then, the final list is declared for the candidates who qualify the personal interview and are selected for the recruitment process. The candidates must score 50 marks out of 100 (40 in case of reserved candidates) to qualify the personal interview. Check the steps of checking the result and the process of calculating the result in the article.
Bank of Maharashtra Result 2019-2020
Bank of Maharashtra Result 2019-2020 will be announced in PDF form which will be available to everyone on the official website of Bank of Website. The final result will be the merit list of all the candidates who are selected in the recruitment process of the bank. Following is the matrix of recruitment and links for Bank of Maharashtra Result 2019-2020:
|Advt No./Date||Name of Post||Link|
|05/08/2019||Economists and Manager Costing.||To be announced|
|05/08/2019||Specialist officer Cadre||To be announced|
|03/05/2019||PO through IBPS||Click Here|
|01/02/2019||Economists and Manager Costing||Click Here|
|28/01/2019||Customer service officer||Click Here|
Bank of Maharashtra Result Compilation 2019-2020
The selection procedure for recruitment in Bank of Maharashtra is done in 3 ways which are as follows:
- Through IBPS: Bank of Maharashtra recruits for many vacancies through the selection process of IBPS. Click Here to know more about IBPS Recrutment.
- Through Direct Interview: Bank of Maharashtra recruits for many important posts through direct interview only. The applications for the posts are called and then all eligible candidates are called for a personal interview and sometimes group discussion round also. The candidate is checked on a scale of 100 marks. The candidate must score 50 marks (40 in case of reserved categories) to qualify the personal interview. In case there is GD round, the result is prepared by giving 40% weightage to the GD round.
- Through Computer Based Test: The bank also conducts a computer-based test for candidates for many posts. The candidates go through a 3 hour test of 200 question. Each question has 1 marks and -0.25 is given for every wrong answer. The candidate who qualify this test appears for the personal interview.
How to check Bank of Maharashtra Result 2019-2020?
The result for the selection procedure of Bank of Maharashtra is declared on the official website of the bank i.e. bankifmaharashtra.in. Follow the steps to check Bank of Maharashtra Result 2019-2020:
Step 1: Go to the official website of Bank of Maharashtra i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in
Step 2: Click on the career tab on the main menu.
Step 3: Click on the “recruitment process” button in the career section
Step 4: Here click on the current opening drop-down tab and then on the link given for the current opening.
Step 5: Find the recruitment notification for which the result needs to be checked.
Step 6: Click on the result pdf link given under the notification tab.
Step 7: The result pdf will appear on the screen. Check your name and roll no. in the PDF.
Details In the Result
Following are the details that will be available in the PDF of Bank of Mahrashtra Result 2019-2020:
- Serial No
- Registration No.
- Name of the candidate
- Gender remarks
Documents for Joining the bank
The candidate should collect the following document to take with him on the date of join the bank for the post:
- Offer Letter of Employment
- Proof of Date of birth
- Self-attested Photocopies of following documents:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Graduation each mark sheet
- Post-graduation each mark sheet
- Professional Qualification (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Ex-servicemen certificate (if applicable)
- Physically handicapped (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- Police Verification
- 2 character certificate
- Service bond
- Relieving letter of the last job
- Staff inventory form
- NPS Form
- Self Declaration Form
- Printout of the online application form
About Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank registered as a banking company on September 16, 1935. Bank of Maharashtra was founded by V. G. Kale and D. K. Sathe. The bank has the largest no. of branches of any public sector bank of India. The bank had its autonomy in 1998, which concluded in restriction of interference by the Government in the workings and decisions of the Bank. The government of India has 87.74% of the total shares of the bank.
Q.1. Can I re-evaluate my result?
No, there is no provision to re-evaluate your result.
Q.2. What is weightage for GD in the final result?
GD is given 40% weightage in the final result preparation.
Q.3. Do I need my registration no. and the password to know my result?
No, the result is available to all in PDF format.