ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor Vacancy 2019 – The application form has been released on the official website against 3034 vacancies in the 544 child development schemes in Bihar state. The application form is online only and candidate can fill it at the website (fts.bih.nic.in). The candidate must be an Indian Citizen to be eligible. The marks and percentage of candidate in 10th, 12th and graduation will be taken into consideration to obtain the result. For more information on ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor Vacancy 2019 and how to fill application form, application fees, eligibility etc check this page.
ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor Vacancy 2019
The total vacancies at district level will be filled 50% by the direct recruitment by district level committee and another 50% to be filled by the Aaganvadi workers. For complete schedule of ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor 2019 refer to the table below.
|Online Application Start||25 Jul 2019|
|Last date for registration||05 Aug 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
Application Fee for ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor Vacancy 2019
There is no application fee for applying for this post.
Application Form for ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor Vacancy 2019
The application form has to be filled online by registering to it. Mobile number and email is necessary to fill the form. Separate registration has to be filled for other post subject to the condition of satisfying the eligibility criteria.
Things to Keep ready before filling the application Form.
- Unique mobile number and email Id.
- Scanned copy of the Photograph and Signature.
- Educational Qualification Certificates.
Photograph and Signature Specifications
|Item||Dimension (Width × Height)||Size|
|Photograph||200 × 230 px||less than 50 Kb|
|Signature||140 × 60 px||less than 20 Kb|
How to fill the Application Form?
Step 1 – First of click on the link provided above to register or visit the official website. Two links are provided on the official website. Click on any one of it and then go to the registration.
Step 2 – On the registration page you need to fill the following information.
- Date of Birth
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
Then click on registration tab. The verification of the mobile number will be carried out. User Id and Password will be sent to the candidate.
Step 3 – Now login using your Login Id and password. Fill all the fields with the relevant information. The application form need to be filled with the personal details and educational qualification details.
Step 4 – Upload the Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format and finally hit the submit button. After final submit Application Id will be generated. Take a print out of the application form for future use.
What to do If any problem during filling of the Application Form?
If you face any issue during filling the application form you can click on the option provided to submit your query. To submit the query you need to enter the following details.
- Post Applied For.
- User Id
- Application Id
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
You can also trace your query status by clicking on the option Query Status. You have to fill the Reference Number and Mobile Number. To check the status click on the tab Search.
Eligibility Criteria for ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor 2019
The candidate must check eligibility before applying to the post. Only the women candidates are eligible for the post. Candidates those filling the application form but not qualifying the eligibility will be rejected. The eligibility criteria is as follows.
- Only women candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must belong to the same district and must have resident proof
- Candidate must be a graduate form any recognized University or Institution.
- Candidate must have obtained atleast 45% marks in graduation.
- Candidate with Post Graduation in any of the following subjects will be given bonus marks.
- Social Work
- Home Science
- Child Development and Nutrietion
- Nutrition Science
- Labor and Socialogy
- Minimum 10 th pass
- At least 10 years of work experience as on January 1, 2019.
The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years of age. The maximum age must be 45 years of age.
Selection Procedure for ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor 2019
The selection will be done on the basis of the marks scored by the applicants in their 10th class, 12th class and the graduation or post graduation in case of direct recruitment and in case of aaganvadi workers the minimum eligibility and the extra years of work experience will be counted. Among all the applicants who have filled the application form, merit list will be prepared on the criteria given below as follows.
For Direct Recruitment
For direct recruitment those candidates who have cleared the eligibility criteria, their application will be evaluated. Now for the candidates who have done graduation in any of the subjects listed above, will be given 5 bonus marks and for post graduation 10 bonus marks will be given subject to the condition that the candidate have done both graduation and post graduation from same subject.
How score will be calculated?
The average of the % in 10th, 12th and graduation will be calculated and 5 marks will be added to the average score if applicable and extra 10 marks if PG is from the same subject (from among the list of eligible subjects) as in graduation.
For Aaganvadi Workers
The minimum eligibility passed candidates score will be evaluated as for every added year of work experience after the minimum 10 years of experience required 1 point will be added as bonus marks. Also for National Award winner 10 marks will be given and for State Award winner 5 marks will be given.
Result for ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor 2019
The result will be calculated as per the criteria explained in the selection procedure. Now based on this merit list will be prepared separately for both the direct recruitment and aaganvadi workers and the result will be prepared on the basis of this merit list. Candidates will be able to download the result as per the schedule from the official website.
Reservation in ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor 2019
Reservations coming under the scheme and rules of the government of India and the Bihar state government for the reserved category students will be applicable. For the EWS reservations 10% of the vacancies will be reserved. The parameters of Economically Weaker Sections for the purpose of recruitment are given below.
- Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCS, SRS, EBCs and BCs and whose famiry has Gross Annual Income below Rs 8.00 lakh are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation.
- Income shall also include income from all sources i.e, salary agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financiar year prior to the year of application.
- Also persons whose family owns or possesses the following assets will be excluded from being identified as EWS
- 5 acres ofagricultural land and above.
- Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above.
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities.
- Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
- The property held by a “Family” in different locations or different places/cities would be clubbed while applying the land or property hording test to determine EWS status.
- The term “Family” for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit or reseryation, his/her parents and sibrings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years
Note: The certificate of Economically Weaker Sections will be issued by District Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/circle officer concerned.
- To download Self Declaration Form for EWS reservation Click Here
- To download Income Certificate format Click Here
Vacancies in ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor 2019
The total vacancies are 3034 which will be distributed among the direct recruitment and aaganvadi workers. As per the earlier notification the 75% of the seats were reserved for direct recruitment and rest of the 25% for aagavadi workers. But as per the new notification 50% are reserved for direct recruitment and rest 50% for aagavadi workers. The vacancies for both the categories is given below.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Q. I have done 10th class. Am I eligible for both the post?
Q. How much is the application fee and how to make the payment?
Q. I have 12 years of experience in aaganvadi. Am I eligible for this post?
Q. How much salary will the selected candidate will get?
Q. What is ICDS and what work it does?
Official Website: fts.bih.nic.in
For more information on ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor 2019 check the Official NotificationBihar Recruitment