Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2019 – The admit card will be released on the official website (bankofmaharashtra.in). It will be released for the candidates shortlisted for Interview. To download the admit card Registration Number and Password will be required. The candidates with admit card in hard copy only will be allowed for the Interview. The recruitment is for the post of Specialist Officer Scale II and Scale III. For complete information on Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2019 and how to download, retrieve login details etc check this page.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2019
The number of candidates to be called for Interview will be four times the number of vacancies. If the eligible candidates are more than this than written examination may be conducted. But as of now only Interview will be conducted. The complete schedule of Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2019 is given below.
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Interview||To be announced|
Admit Card: Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2019 will be available at bankofmaharashtra.in
How to Download Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be released online only. Intimation regarding the release of the admit card will also be sent to the candidates via the email Id and the mobile number they entered during the registration. The steps to download the Admit Card are as follows.
- Visit the official website or click the link provided above. The candidates will receive the intimation via email Id and SMS.
- The link to download the admit card will be activated. Search for the tab saying Login.
- To login you will be required to enter the following details.
- Registration Number
- Download the admit card into your computer and also take a print out of it for future use.
How to Retrieve The Login Credentials
The login will be used for all the uploads and information regarding the Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019. From filling the application form to download of admit card and to check the result all will be done via login. To login candidates are required to enter the Registration Number and Password generated after the Registration. It was also sent to the candidates email Id and Mobile Number. So what to do if you have lost or forgotten the Registration Number and Password. Well! No need to panic just follow the simple instructions given below and retrieve your login credentials.
- The most simplest thing you can do is to check your old emails /SMS and find the login details sent at the time of Registration.
- If you didn’t find using the above way then go to the official website of the bank (bankofmaharashtra.in) and click on login.
- At the bottom you will see forgot password tab. Click on it and the following screen will open in front of you.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Email Id and the text shown in the box and hit submit.
- Your login details which are the Registration Number and Password will be sent to you via email/sms.
What to carry along with the Admit Card?
The candidate will have to bring the admit card to the Interview venue in hard copy mode mandatory. Along with that the candidates are required to bring the original certificate of the documents they submitted in photocopy form along with the application form. The Interview rounds will also include the document verification round where the original documents will be scrutinized. The documents which you need to carry are given below.
Documents to Carry for the Interview
- Discharge Book/NOC issued by the competent authority.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of Educational Qualification from SSC/SSLC/X STD, PUC/10+2/Intermediate, Graduation and other qualifications.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of desirable experience.
- Medical Certificates issued by the competent authority, specifying the extent of disability in case of PWD candidates. (For details see Annexure – V)
- Attested copy of community /status certificate in the prescribed format in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/EX-Serviceman category issued by competent authority.
- Any other relevant documents.
Details mentioned on the Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2019
Bank of Maharashtra Admit card will be a e-admit card in which important information regarding the Interview will be mentioned. The details mentioned are given below.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Post Applied.
- Date of Interview.
- Reporting Time.
- Venue of Interview.
Significance of Details mentioned on Admit Card
The details mentioned on the admit card will be checked at the Interview and are the basis for the Identification of the candidates. If there is any mismatch in the details mentioned on the admit card and the application form, the candidature may get rejected. So it is advised to all candidates to carefully check all the details and in case of any discrepancy contact the Bank immediately.
- Phone Number: 020 : 25614270-74
- Email Id: [email protected]
Note: If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket the applicant will be disqualified.
Bank of Maharashtra SO 2019 Result
The result will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the Interview. The result will be declared on the official website (bankofmaharashtra.in). It will be a pdf which can be downloaded and printed as per the requirement. The name of the candidate and the post for which the selection is done will be mentioned on the result. Along with that the candidates who have been put on waitlist will also be mentioned on it.
A. The email/sms imitation are auto generated and will be sent to all the registered number and email id. However in some case, if the candidate does not receive it they should download the admit card directly from the official website. No email Id and sms imitation is required for that.
A. You have to carry only those documents whose photocopy was sent along with the application form. Remember to carry the original documents.
A. There is no way to download admit card without entering registration number. If you forgot your registration number then you can retrieve it using the forgot password option. You only need to enter your email Id and mobile number (registered) in order to do so.