BARC Result 2018 has been announced by the Bhabha Atomic Research Center at their official website. Candidates who have appeared in the test are able to check their result on the official website or on this page. Candidates applied for OCES/DGFS-2018 may also be considered for direct recruitment in Electronics Corporation of India Ltd. (ECIL). Such candidates will be governed by stipendiary norms of ECIL and terms and service conditions of ECIL on absorption. A merit list created out of the Selection Interview Marks may also be used to offer admission to M.Sc. (Engg.) / Ph.D. or Diploma in Radio-logical Physics programs of BARC under the aegis of HBNI in the academic year 2018-19. Students admitted to the M.Sc. (Engg.) / Ph.D. program will be paid a Fellowship / Stipend for the duration of their academic program. No permanent employment with DAE is assured to such Research Fellows.
BARC Result 2018
One-year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates for the academic year 2018-2019 (OCES-2018) has been conducted at the five BARC Training Schools situated at Mumbai, Kalpakkam, Indore and Hyderabad. Also, the Two-year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates for the academic session beginning in July/August 2018 (DGFS-2018). Under this scheme, Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates who have excelled in the Selection Interviews for the BARC Training Schools’ programs and who have also independently secured admission for M. Tech. / M. Chem. Engg. in select Institutes and specializations will be admitted.
|BARC Online Examination 2018||28 Mar-3 Apr 2018|
|Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview on Online Application Portal||20 Apr 2018|
|Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates||
23 to 29 Apr 2018
|Selection Interviews||16 May to 15 Jun 2018|
|Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2018 on Online Application Portal||Last week of Jun 2018|
|Last Date for Selected OCES-2018 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech / M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute||04 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for DGFS-2018 on Online Application Portal||2nd week of Jul 2018|
- Result: Click here to log-in to check the result for BARC Online Examination 2018.
- List of Shortlisted candidate for Interview (Science): Check the discipline wise list (pdf) of shortlisted candidates for interview.
- List of Shortlisted candidate for Interview (Engineer): Check the discipline wise list (pdf) of shortlisted candidates for interview.
How To Check BARC Recruitment Result ?
Steps to check the Result of the BARC Recruitment 2017 are given below :
- First candidates have to visit the official website of the BARC.
- Candidates have to find the link which displays ‘BARC Recruitment Result 2018’.
- Click on the link.
- Fill the required details in the empty fields.
- Click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download or save the result.
- After the declaration of the result take the printout of the result and keep it safe for future reference.